Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7092&start_row=1

Zodiac

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Rasmi Sent: 3/3/2019 10:27:28 AM

How do the I feel about zodiac signs?

I was meditating. I asked myself why zodiac signs readings can feel like it knows the I? Is it Babylon tricks? To take us away from our Jah.

I used to say Jah gave us astrology to let the I figured the I out.

But now I'm not too sure. I see so many people believe in astrology but don't believe in Jah.
Now I'm coming to a conclusion that the devil is close than I thought. Is it a possibility that the devil knew that some of Jah children's would go astray if he can buy science over spirituality.

Haile Selassie I qoutes were always reminding people to exercise thier spirituality, because the I and I knew that exercising the spirit can make you see JAH

Astrology, Zodiac, birth charts wrong or not?

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/3/2019 11:01:11 AM

The devil is the master of deception and lurks everywhere in Babylon seeking to drive a wedge between JAH Children and their Father. It is impossible to see and avoid all of his ruses. That's why we are given the wise counsel of how to allow His Majesty to protect us and to avoid the devil's thought control:

"But seek ye first the kingdom of JAH, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." Matthew 6:33

We put our minds to JAH, not to his detractor and his nefarious machinations.

TRUTH

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I