Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7067&start_row=31

Fake Hate Crimes

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 48
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 2/22/2019 6:26:33 PM

Self loathing and ashamed of yourself...and of course still diverting.

Ashamed you can only find an identity in a movement that throws your own family under the bus. Dont forget that to fuel your own agenda, you used them as a shield, pussy.

What meaning do you prescribe to being a white nationalist that fears an influx of immigrants, beleiving the jews are bent on destroying "your" land. A white nationalist cleaving to his gun, out of fear that the liberals might take it away. A white nationalist that despises Muslims and openly spreads hate towards them. A white nationalist is simply that, a white nationalist.

Red pilled milk frog.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 2/22/2019 9:18:00 PM

The amount or lies in your post is impressive.. You have a vivid imagination.

Funny thing is, you dont even post on other topics.. You just follow me around and attempt to divert the conversation. A sad troll.

Go on with your kill whitey chants

I'll keep exposing the system with poignant information and watch as the fools can't handle it.

Fake hate crimes are the only way to prop up the fake narrative.

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 2/22/2019 9:57:25 PM

"The amount or lies in your post is impressive.. You have a vivid imagination."

Only my observations based on your ranting. Funny thing is that in each of your posts you accuse others of things they never said.

"Funny thing is, you dont even post on other topics.. You just follow me around and attempt to divert the conversation. A sad troll."

Been posting here far longer than you, and have had most of these conversations. I am interested in the thoughts of others, on the subject of Rastafari, and come to read. I feel little need to respond most of the time. However, when I saw you bullying people and then start brazenly spreading hatred (dont forget the sweeping comments you made about Muslims), I then felt compelled to respond. Trollish, I may be, but certainly no more than you. Diverting the conversation, I dont think so; it is you who attempts to promote a one sided agenda without giving pause to any other view but your own. This has never been a conversation.

"Go on with your kill whitey chants"

Show me where I said kill whitey even once. Not condoning your white nationalist agenda is a far cry from calling for death. Do you think about killing people?

"I'll keep exposing the system with poignant information and watch as the fools can't handle it."

Theres a reason why Alex Jonez isnt taken seriously, and if all you got is regurgitated infowars then no one is going to take you seriously; with the exception of your hate mongering, that I do take seriously.

How does your "narrative" serve your family?

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 2/22/2019 10:01:29 PM

You know your "narrative" does nothing to serve Rastafari. You only came here to start an arguement, then you bitch when you get one.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 2/23/2019 9:38:26 PM

FEDS INVESTIGATING WHETHER DEMS/FOX DIRECTED SMOLLETT

The Anti-Trump hoax is only one of many fake hate crimes blamed on conservatives over the past couple years

Feds Investigating Whether Dems/Fox Directed Smollett

The completely manufactured hate crime by Empire actor Jussie Smollett will be exposed.

Not convinced by the narrative that Smollett committed the crime because he was unhappy with his salary, federal investigators are reportedly looking into the actor’s Democrat connections as well as his crew members on the Fox show.

Fake hate crimes prop up the fake 'resistance' narrative.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 2/24/2019 2:19:20 AM

This thread seems to be focused on this one case of a contrived hate crime. So what? I don't even know anything about this case, it's just another side-show in America's "entertainment tonight" style MSM news, so why is it so significant? Is the implication that real hate crimes don't happen? Because they absolutely do. Is it to say that the MSM reports garbage? That's true. I'm just not sure why the fixation with this particular nothingburger. Is it just another trolling exercise?

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 2/24/2019 2:39:47 PM

Of course you dismiss it as nothing important and SonofSam wants to talk about anything BUT this..

My point.

The ENTIRE 'Trump is hitler and all supporters are low IQ racists' mainstream media narrative force fed over the last 3 years is COMPLETELY FAKE! Which is exactly what I have been saying since the beginning of the MAGA thread. AND THIS CASE 100% PROVES IT.. So of course you all dismiss it in an attaempt to hold onto that desperate narrative.

They will make up ANYTHING to smear Trump and America. Just like they did with Brett Kavanaugh. Completely baseless accusations ran as fact by the media to paint Trump and conservatives as racist pieces of shit. Well of course that is fake and this Smollett case proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

That is why it is significant and the exact reason so many here are quick to dismiss it..

No no.. They ran this to start a race war and have been nothing short of disappointed that it DIDNT happen because they want the narrative to be true and for more racial hatred to grow.. They said two MAGA hat wearing white men attacked him in a modern day lynching. Well.. Wouldnt you know it.. He paid two black men to rough him up to BLAME TRUMP, ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS, AND ALL WHITE MEN.. Par for the course over the last 3 years.

It proves me right from the beginning and everyone else who holds onto that MSM narrative dead wrong.. So yeah. ZERO surprise that yall dont want to talk about it.. But you take it a step further and say the only reason I want to point it out is to say hate crimes dont happen.. LOL holding onto that narrative come hell or high water!! Hahaha

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 2/24/2019 3:16:09 PM

I've said right along that the MSM news reporting is garbage (we've never disagreed on that except when you accept in-total the MSM garbage on Venezuela). Still, I don't get the profound significance of this particular news story. It just seems like a nothingburger. Of course, the MSM is out to get Trump and have been all along. Duh.

I base my opinions of Trump on the words coming out of his own mouth and on his policy decisions, not on what people say about him in the media.

Messenger: speaks from the chalice Sent: 2/24/2019 5:34:12 PM

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 9/30/2019 6:28:12 PM

ANOTHER HATE HOAX: BLACK GIRL WHO CLAIMED WHITE CLASSMATES CALLED HER NAMES, CUT HER DREADS — ADMITS SHE MADE IT ALL UP

12-year-old claimed she was pinned, called racial slurs by students at school where Vice President Mike Pence’s wife is a teacher. Black Girl Who Claimed White Classmates Called Her Names, Cut Her Dreads -- Admits She Made it All Up!

A student at a private middle school in Virginia claimed she was targeted for harassment last week by white students who yelled racial slurs and cut her hair.

On Monday, she admitted all those allegations were false.

Police confirmed an investigation was underway last Friday after Amari Allen, 12, told local media that three white boys at the Immanuel Christian School, where Vice President Mike Pence’s wife teaches, pinned her down and assaulted her, calling her “nappy,” and “ugly,” while they covered her mouth and used scissors to snip her dreadlocks.

Local NBC affiliate WRC-TV reported the “heartbreaking story” last Thursday:

Three sixth-grade boys at a Christian school in Northern Virginia pinned down a black classmate and cut off some of her dreadlocks while telling her her hair was “nappy” and “ugly,” she told News4.

Twelve-year-old Amari Allen said the three boys, who she said are white, cut off her hair on Monday. She’s a student at Immanuel Christian School in Springfield, Virginia, where Vice President Mike Pence’s wife, Karen Pence, teaches part-time.

“They said my hair was nappy and I was ugly,” she said.

On Monday, however, Allen’s legal guardians met with school officials before releasing a statement apologizing to the students blamed and saying the whole event was fabricated.

“To those young boys and their parents, we sincerely apologize for the pain and anxiety these allegations have caused,” reads a statement by Allen’s grandparents sent to The Washington Post.

“To the administrators and families of Immanuel Christian School, we are sorry for the damage this incident has done to trust within the school family and the undue scorn it has brought to the school. To the broader community, who rallied in such passionate support for our daughter, we apologize for betraying your trust.”

“We understand there will be consequences and we’re prepared to take responsibility for them,” they added. “We know that it will take time to heal, and we hope and pray that the boys, their families, the school and the broader community will be able to forgive us in time.”

Police would not comment on the investigation to The Post due to juveniles being involved.

Immanuel Christian School Principal Stephen Danish also released a statement confirming the hoax and sympathizing with the “victims and the hurt on both sides of this conflict.”

“We can now confirm that the student who accused three of her classmates of assault has acknowledged that the allegations were false. We’re grateful to the Fairfax County Police Department for their diligent work to investigate these allegations,” Danish wrote.

“While we are relieved to hear the truth and bring the events of the past few days to a close, we also feel tremendous pain for the victims and the hurt on both sides of this conflict. We recognize that we now enter what will be a long season of healing.”

The event was bought hook, line and sinker by the lapdog media which has increasingly green-lighted hate hoaxes in the Trump era, and is reminiscent of the hoax perpetrated by actor Jussie Smollett in Chicago earlier this year, in which he claimed he was assaulted by two white Trump supporters who put a noose around his neck and yelled “MAGA country” while he tried to grab a Subway sandwich in below-freezing Chicago temperatures.

With Jussie Smollett’s slap on the wrist, leftists have been given the green light to stage attacks as many times as they want with almost no repercussions until one sticks.

NY TIMES REMOVES RACE CONTEXT AFTER BLACK GIRL ADMITS FAKING HATE CRIME

To hide the fact they amplified another race hate hoax.

After a 12-year-old African-American girl admitted she lied about a group of white boys cutting off her dreadlocks, the New York Times decided to strip the fact that the accused were “white” from its follow up headline.

The global mainstream media, as well as lawmakers like Rashida Tlaib, amplified Amari Allen’s falsehood after she claimed that three white male classmates had pinned her down, called her “nappy” and “ugly” and cut her hair.

This prompted a wave of sympathy for Allen, a lucrative GoFundMe, and a volley of resentment towards young white men.

In the vast majority of these media reports, the fact that the boys were white was included in the headline.

It subsequently emerged that Allen had faked the entire story, with her grandparents today apologizing to those falsely accused.

However, in the media reports that carried the update to the story, the fact that the entire narrative was predicated on the incident being a racist hate crime was stripped from the story.

In its initial report on the issue, the New York Times headline read ‘Black Virginia Girl Says White Classmates Cut Her Dreadlocks on Playground’.

However, in the follow up story, the headline read ‘Virginia Girl Recants Story of Boys Cutting Off Her Dreadlocks’.

The media seems very keen to obscure the fact that they helped inflate yet another race hate hoax that turned out to be nothing but hot air.

“The most noteworthy part of this story is this girl allegedly getting a bit of her hair cut off made international news while the murder of John Weed was ignored,”

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 48

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I