Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7067&start_row=11

Fake Hate Crimes

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 48
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/22/2019 8:41:57 AM

White women specifically have been crying wolf about their encounters with black men for the past 200 years to this day. I feel there should be some retrospective action now that Jussie is (rightfully) charged.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 2/22/2019 11:24:31 AM

Lets spend some more time on this Smollett saga.. It is a perfect example of the left and their controll over media and the idiots like IPXninja who gush over it and defend it at all costs..

Here is how the media ran with it

Blame white people and Trump as soon as possible without waiting for any facts to come out.. They report this, and if you even question it, you're racist and a homophobe.. And that is the EXACT line that IPXninja runs with.. See his previous comments for context..

See, many people --especially conservatives-- see right through this BS. That is the beautiful thing about Trump.. Watching them lie and lie and lie and lie to try and make him look as bad as possible has 100% exposed the media as activists and not reporters.. The only people who buy the narrative are those like IPXninja and Nesta1 and Jahcub and SonofMan who can only see racail lines and hold identity politics over truth.. Its disgusting but really quite hilarious because I have been calling this out for years and many people here still dont see it... Well here ya go, right in your face undeniable validation of what I have been saying in the media's endless defamation propaganda for Trump and white people.

But they will still stick to the narrative force fed to them.. Even though Smollett mailed HIMSELF the 'hate letter' and paid WITH A CHECK the two black men to 'attack' him just so he could blame Trump and rile up more racail hatred... But im the racist. Hahaha

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 2/22/2019 12:10:51 PM

Who cares about Smollet? Boys a dummy, actually helping Trump create a more hostile environment. Hemphill literally parrots infowars articles, and if Alex Jonez talks about it then Hemphill has to come and regurgitate that information asap. If ever there was a slave to the media its this red pilled lackey hemphill.

Hown come Alex Jonez isn't talking about Christopher Hasson? Fox is, they're not even saying it's a made up hoax. Hemphill this guys yur hero!

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 2/22/2019 12:19:33 PM

You are 100% clueless.. LOL

MSNBC’s Morning Joe opened Thursday’s show with a sober discussion in which hosts and panelists openly blamed the recent arrest of a domestic terrorist on the inflammatory rhetoric of President Donald Trump.
News broke Wednesday that a lieutenant in the United States Coast Guard, Christopher Paul Hasson, was arrested and charged with attempting to carry out a mass terror attack and was discovered to have been stockpiling lots of weapons and ammo in his Maryland home.

Oh but he is not talking about it... Hahaha do you always talk out of your ass or are really this stupid??

Who cares about Smollett? Lol it shows just how rabid and fake the media is that you FOOLS follow to the end. As long as they say "Trump bad, white people bad" yall will swallow it.. Even tho they are PROVEN 100% fake.

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 2/22/2019 12:46:29 PM

So i checked yur link....apparently jonez has two sites, infowars and prison planet. Jonez had nothing to say on, just a copy and paste article with no opinion, and you're laughing at what?

Youd rather keep talking bout the gay boy right? Liberal media is all about shitting on him so what yu worried about.

Doesnt help your agenda to talk about Hasson does it. He was meant to stay underground right. Dont forget, when you do some shit, your point of view is well documented.

Red pilled lackey to Alex Jones

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 2/22/2019 12:47:54 PM

Red pilled lackey to the white nationalist movement.

Self loathing and lonely.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 2/22/2019 1:41:24 PM

More than two site.. Newswars too.. More lack of research from these posers.

In the light of the Smollett saga, we can easily see that the actions of Christopher Hassn are being falsely attributed to Trump. They spin anything to attack him. Jussie Smollett 100% proves that.

You're projecting again..

And mad that I am proven right once again.

Haha this is too easy..

Your narrative is falling apart day after day.. But you gonna ride it to the end eh?

And if it had been a real attack and what he made up was real, yall would be using that as ammo to say 'look, we told you all white people are racist and Trump is hitler'.. You want to be able to say that SOOO badly.. But you cant.. Because its all fake. The entire media narrative is made up fakeness and you lap it up. Hahaha

Instead, you just try to brush it aside like it's no big deal because you KNOW it destroys your made up narrative.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 2/22/2019 2:03:59 PM

Classic bait and switch tactic here.. Haha

"Shit, fake hate crimes have destroyed our narrative. Lets focus on something else that we can try to blame on Trump and white people."

No surprise

Messenger: speaks from the chalice Sent: 2/22/2019 2:05:23 PM

Hemphill, can I ask you a question bro? What exactly is it that makes you think that either anything you say when you push the racist keys all the time actually is going to have any bearing in this forum and also the fact no-one gives a rats what your trying to do here. Did your daddy not teach you to drink in the correct bars? Poor parenting.

I've only been here a short time.. but you really stand out as an angry man. Do you actually still smoke weed (I'm going by the Hemphill name you once did)? It sounds more like crack at times. Once you eventually find out one day that you're being shafted by the biggest dick you could ever imagine no matter what colour it is, then, until then, what's your actual agenda?

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 2/22/2019 2:16:47 PM

Wow!! He spoke to me directly!! Unprecedented

RasTafari is reality.. Not liberal order

Too many here been blinded by the leftist media capitulating their issues that they no longer see reality.

I am here to correct the lies and the typical false accusations of racism that the long dick of the liberal owned media is fucking you all with.

Truth is my agenda.

Hemphill is my last name. Not some moniker to try to look cool or fit in.

But keep it up with the name calling. I love it

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 48

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I