Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7045&start_row=1

Prison Planet: Bring Down the Walls

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/26/2019 12:59:41 AM

"Oh, why can't we roam
This open country?
Oh, why can't we be what we wanna be?
We want to be free" - Bob Marley & the Wailers

I&i was inspired to start this thread by a recent exchange of views on another thread. Responding to the expressed concern by a participant here that there is currently a "major crisis" on the U.S.-Mexico border involving "Drugs, child sex trafficking, murder, gangs, cartels, etc.", i offered that as an alternative to building a five-billion dollar wall spanning nearly 2,000 miles, if one were really genuinely concerned about these Babylon-created problems then an alternative of opening the border and legalizing drugs would put a rapid end to much of what he perceives to be a "crisis". This triggered from him the accusation that: "At least you are being out in the open about your alignment with globalist babylon agenda.. We can put that behind us.. Because, yes; they want open boarders and a druged [sic] out poisoned population."

This caused me to smile as there are so many things about globalization with which i disagree, not the least of which are exploitation of the poor and working classes across the planet and the continued highly disparate distribution of wealth among the world's population. Of course, environmental degradation is no trivial concern either. What amused me though was having a "globalist" lackey label pasted onto me with the disingenuous George-W-Bush-style "You're either with us or against us" binary paradigm applied.

Freedom of movement is not a new, a globalist or a complicated concept: it's freedom instead of captivity. Of course, if you're trying to make the argument that people attempting to migrate freely from poverty and violence to seek greener pastures are Babylonian, and that ICE, the Border Patrol and U.S. military interdiction teams are representatives of Rastafari; then you are completely inverting the reality that I&i perceive. People who fear freedom of movement seem to be unaware that it was only relatively recently in history that Imanity has been deprived of this freedom across the globe on a systematic basis.

The movement-restricted prison planet of today is an invention of the Babylon System. A scant century or so ago, most people traveled more or less freely between many, if not most, countries and kingdoms throughout the world without passports issued by their birth nations. Even during periods when passport laws were in effect, enforcement was often lax and people moved freely for the most part through unregulated or loosely regulated borders. Yes, there definitely were exceptions, but in general, a person was not, by accident of birth, assigned to a certain national cell block of the prison planet and required to secure a formal permission document from that block’s warden to travel. Again, this global phenomenon is a creation of modern history and the Babylon System.

We RastafarI, if i dare speak for the majority of us on this point, are not categorically afraid of our brethren and sistren from other parts of the world. We are not afraid of Imanity. We don’t crave walls to protect us or to preserve the disparate accumulations of national wealth created by colonial exploitation. To embrace the Babylon System, its electronic tagging of every human, its elaborate system of travel and migration controls, its prerogative to grant or deny a human being a passport at will; is to accept prisoner status, not freedom.

The fears driving many people to desire desperate measures, like walling off huge geographic regions, are fears of the loss of hoarded wealth and privileged lifestyles. i have celebrated triumphantly with many a Central American who has escaped the U.S.-foreign-policy-imposed poverty and violence of home countries like Honduras, El Salvador and Nicaragua, and reached the U.S. to enjoy some of the hoarded spoils of her global exploitation. Some of them were "documented" or "legal" but most were not and i couldn't have cared less. i was just happy that JAH had delivered them from the misery of America the Babylon's imposed poverty and terror in their homelands.

If you remove the prisoner status and grant freedom of movement to people then nations and governments have no choice but to work to distribute Imanity's resources in a more fair and equitable way. Many people do not want to leave their homelands and their cultures, but are forced to do so by poverty or violence imposed upon them by the U.S. and other economically dominant powers.

In summation, yes, i am absolutely for freedom of movement for JAH people everywhere, i am not afraid of them, and i believe that returning to such a paradigm on the earth would finally jeopardize the maintenance of accumulated hoards of ill-gotten wealth in so-called "rich nations" and promote a better distribution of the planet's resources to all of the people who need them. So go ahead: Paste whatever label you want to on that, but I&i will just keep on calling it RastafarI, JAH Love of Imanity and Our People's right to freedom.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/26/2019 7:55:23 AM

i have the image in my mind's eye of RastafarI brother and sisters from Mexico and the US standing along both sides of the border wall in Tijuana one day soon and chanting words inspired by (of all people) Ronald Reagan:

"Mr. President, tear down this wall!"

PUT YOUR VISION TO REALITY

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/30/2019 12:55:07 PM

It makes a lot of sense to lock in gross wealth disparities between nations, and concentrations of ill-gotten wealth and territory from colonialism NOW if you are someone LIKE ME who just had the dumb luck to be born into the USA (the best accumulator of other nations' wealth of them all). Now, seems like a good time to call call King's X because with over a quarter of the world's wealth and just over 4% of its population, we're sittin' pretty. Yep, slam the doors. You're only allowed in now on a case-by-case basis.

But, ya know, that just seems to be awfully self serving to me. It seems like if we want to see some justice in the world and not allow America the Babylon to simply continue to rape and pillage ad infinitum without consequences, then MY home country, the USA, needs to begin paying some of the massive reparations due to countries like Vietnam, Nicaragua, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Syria, et al. And while we're at it, we should be taking the millions of refugees from those countries and re-settling them in the USA on our nickel. Seems to me that the easiest way to get a criminal to stop engaging in criminal activity is to make her pay the price of restitution to her victims and to society as a whole. And i'm not even talking about punitive damages or sanctions, just compensatory!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/30/2019 2:42:48 PM

I have never known Rastafari to want to move INTO Babylon

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/31/2019 1:54:53 AM

No, you're right. RastafarI move OUT of Babylon (if they can). That's what i did years ago. Adios, EEUU!

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/31/2019 12:32:58 PM

But we find huge numbers of foreigners whose only understanding of America the Babylon comes from Hollywood portrayals and the knowledge that "that's where the money is"; hence, if given the choice, many would go there. As a Rasta, i was looking to get out of America the Babylon for a long time, but there were personal impediments. When i finally did get the chance, i grabbed onto it immediately.
Trying to tell a foreigner why they don't really want to be in Babylon can be difficult because Babylon's global brainwashing program has been incredibly effective.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/31/2021 3:26:37 AM

Blessed love my lords

Do you know who put the lines on the map of the world to mark the borders of the countries? The pope of Rome and his agents! Do you know why Africa was colonised? The pope of Rome is going to enslave the whole world. Now listen, there is only one way to get our Black world back from the white thieves. Don't listen to the pope when he says build bridges with babylon. Babylon will fall. We will not unite with Babylon. We will march thousands black men strong and brake the cities of Babylon. We will brake the Vatican.

Read what Marcus Garvey says,

No help must Negroes give to Roman cause,

For it must be for ever understood

That Italians keep no sacred laws.

We shall march past the ancient Vatican,

To sack the gates of Italian Rome,

And make them feel the hand of vengeful man,

Who first was driven from his natural home:

With English, German, French or other hordes,

We'll march to crush the Italian dog,

And at the points of gleaming, shining swords,

We'll lay quite low the violent, Roman hog.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 2/17/2022 6:43:10 AM

SIZZLA - JAIL BREAK (MATRIX RIDDIM - 1999)

JAH CURE - PRISON WALLS

SIZZLA - ESCAPE FROM PRISON

BLAZE UP DI FIRE PON BABYLON
BREAK DOWN THE WALLS OF BABYLON
PRAISE RASTAFARI THE HIGHER ONE
KING SELASSIE I FROM MOUNT ZION
(FREE UP THE PRISONERS)

JAH JAH TURBAN SEH: BABYLON DOOM!

JAH MASON CONTINENTAL UNIVERSAL SO MI AGHU BLESS DEM
..ROYAL PRIEST PRESS ALONG & KEEP ON PRESSING
STR8 2 ZION & FIYAH MASON NAH GO LEF DEM
GET PURGE & CLEANSE