Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7043&start_row=1

Dem a Wonder

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/22/2019 7:35:36 AM

I wonder if Ark I grow back him locks?
I wonder if he still checks in on his site? And other longtimers like Matthew, Eleazor and Sister?
I wonder if John ever found peace or sanity?
I wonder if Black Heart is as ever unapologetically black natural and supreme in his walkings?
I wonder if ZionMountain my bredda kick off with his music career?
I wonder if JahChild still in Ethiopia? How it go? And how it turn out with the Kingman in the States?
I wonder if RastaGoddess is still studying ancient Nile Valley culture as I should be?
I wonder if VoodooRoots still stay away from herb But stay inna Fyah? I wonder how the South a run?
I wonder if RAS NATE and ShivaJiva still ina the science?
I wonder if MELCHEZIDEK still high within the King Emmanuel order?
I wonder if jessep86 still as poetic?
I wonder if ras93 and others still asking if white man can be Rasta?

ites up JahRastafari.com

I recommend all the new I Dem click the years 2014-2016 below the main page for some intense varied reasoning sessions and high learning opportunities

live up

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 1/23/2019 5:58:15 AM

Give thankhs Garveys Africa
The I have put each person into simple words so well that it definitely brings a smile to my face!
For I, the answer is no, I am not in Ethiopia at this time. As for the Kingman that I was with when I first made questions on the site, him and I parted a long time ago, much for the better!
And I dont have to wonder too much about the I, as strong in Black Supremacy as ever. Still good to see how the I come again and ever with a good reasoning.
JAH Oneness

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/23/2019 1:41:18 PM

I am more than pleased that the I is still present. Sorry to hear about what happened with the bredda in the States but onward and upward to better things no doubt. I hope to hear more from you Queen. JahRastafari.com ancients. Blessed love.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 1/25/2019 12:16:24 PM

Eleazar is still here Iyah, Blessed Love Give Thanks and Praise to His Imperial Majesty Haile I Selassie I

Messenger: Seshat Sent: 1/25/2019 4:30:16 PM

Messenger: Seshat Sent: 1/25/2019 4:31:12 PM

Blessed, IAM same Sister just under new name.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/26/2019 6:44:58 AM

Getting Eleazar and Sister good to see you both still here brethren and Sistren

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 1/27/2019 7:04:45 AM

Warm greetings of love to both the I&I Eleazar and Sis Seshat!

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 4/16/2019 7:42:42 AM

Yes I...the musical journey still long but mi deh still.
I met this elder Rastaman on social media and after listening to some of I demos,he asked me to come to the big city(Harare).
I can't imagine the kinda breddaly love him showed I.The man gave I shelter and food till i could get along with the city's system.

Its now 4yrs now and now on my own.I have managed to record 4reggae tunes so far.The road has never been easy but we nuh give up still.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 4/16/2019 7:44:19 AM

Yes I...the musical journey still long but mi deh still.
I met this elder Rastaman on social media and after listening to some of I demos,he asked me to come to the big city(Harare).
I can't imagine the kinda breddaly love him showed I.The man gave I shelter and food till i could get along with the city's system.

Its now 4yrs now and now on my own.I have managed to record 4reggae tunes so far.The road has never been easy but we nuh give up still.

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I