Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7041&start_row=151

Ganja talk

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 212
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 11/20/2019 10:18:29 PM

And I&I don't see how its not afrikan? It just grow everywhere. In africa, In china, In Japan, In the West and bring us together as one people

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/20/2019 10:38:51 PM

it was brought to InI via India with the influx of indentured servants to the Carribbean post slavery. It also reached InI via Mexico. Before this it's only recorded use was limited to the Asian territory.

Unless you subscribe to the whole Solomon's grave thing

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 11/21/2019 2:28:39 AM

I&I just don't see it as a bad thing just because it came to us in that case from india in slavery time.

The partaking of the chalice started in reaction to dutty babylons supression of black man. And wicked babylon would beat up di rastaman for some herbs. So that could be used as an argument for that the ganja is not a babylonian thing.

Now I&I don't know if your a bible burner, but if we look at that book - The bible has been used to supress the black man, but when he started to read the original version for himself he could look through babylon because he found out - A lot of these things he was told about god and the bible from the western people was not true. He could see it was not in the bible

This book is not made to supress Africa and africans, but the Western wicked man snatched it, changed in it and in that way supressed the black man. But the original bible does not come from Europe. So does that make the book bad? I would say NO

The same thing with the herbs

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 11/21/2019 4:10:38 AM

I as a rasta don't see the king as flawless. To punish people because of what they let in to their temple is very wrong

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/21/2019 8:34:19 AM

what you put into your temple can KILL you. Rastafari know this and why many of InI say Ital

of course the king should set laws to protect his people

I overs the I dem point though.

we need a BALANCE for the decades of unchallenged positive ganja propaganda from InI and given to InI

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 11/23/2019 3:56:02 AM

Deciding what someone else has to put into their own body is extremely wrong. = violation of liberty. If you bought 2 bags of chips it would be unhealthy for your temple. But I wouldn't be able to get you in jail for 6 months. Namely because it is a health problem and not a criminal problem. Now the herbs are just not unhealthy if you use it wisely because we can see how it helps a lot of people. If you look at how criminalization of ganja started e.g. in the usa it was because of racism. Babylon believed that white women would sleep with blacks if they used cannabis, which was the culture of blacks. The law all over the world has no smart arguments if you ask I. I love the King. he raised Africa and africans, but when it comes to these points, he wasn't perfect if you ask I.

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 11/23/2019 3:56:02 AM

Deciding what someone else has to put into their own body is extremely wrong. = violation of liberty. If you bought 2 bags of chips it would be unhealthy for your temple. But I wouldn't be able to get you in jail for 6 months. Namely because it is a health problem and not a criminal problem. Now the herbs are just not unhealthy if you use it wisely because we can see how it helps a lot of people. If you look at how criminalization of ganja started e.g. in the usa it was because of racism. Babylon believed that white women would sleep with blacks if they used cannabis, which was the culture of blacks. The law all over the world has no smart arguments if you ask I. I love the King. he raised Africa and africans, but when it comes to these points, he wasn't perfect if you ask I.

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 11/23/2019 4:09:02 AM

And the so called "positive propaganda" is not propaganda cuz we can already see with our own eyes how a natural plant growing out of earth help the sick boy with epilepsy, Help with cancer, Help in I meditation and help you if you can't sleep. Do you see the west promoting ganja when you can't sleep? I see dem promoting sleeping pills and pollution poising up the climate and the human temple, but they can make paper outta it. When has nature become too boring to help with the so-called problems? There is a reason people commit suicide with sleeping pills. And just other pills that can be replaced with ganja. But it is the herb that is illegal. So I still don't see how its not an afrikan ting. I can only big up di herb

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/23/2019 10:36:51 PM

Morphine AKA heroin can help people. Cocaine too. Food? Salt can help people..,and so on.

yet and still

Rasta come on earth and say him ago stay far from dem ting deh. For health reasons and or for Ital reasons and to maintain ones natural mindstate and experience of reality. InI also fully conscious of the concept of addiction and addictive substances

Too much of any of them ting or if them ting are consumed in the wrong way they can and will all KILL you

Ganja no different.

For Years Rastafari espouse unbalanced positive propaganda on ganja. For each story of Ganja helping epilepsy there may be a story of another Ganjaman dead from cancer or COPD or loss his grip of reality and or caught in addiction. How much Rastafari you know personally? How many elders? Because I can help you with a few of those stories from a first hand perspective, it is not a case of all inclusive ilaful positive synergy between the rastaman and his herb SMOKE

Balance

BALANCE

B
A
L
A
N
C
E

Thats two side

i never say I never burn steam grow or eat herbs

I jus here to tell the other half

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 11/24/2019 6:15:58 AM

Yes I

InI overstand
InI always here to learn "A man who says "I have learned enough and will learn no further" Should be considered as knowing nothing at all." So InI give thanks for your teaching from "the other side"

But when InI look at the ganjaman dying from cancer -InI look at the smoke from the herb and not the herb itself cuz the herb has the the opposite effect. (No smoke is healthy)

But when InI look at coke - its 70% chemicals and 30% coca leaves and the same thing with heroin. Like the sleeping pill also helps you doing sleep, but at the same time it will poison up your body. But also in nature some plants growing out of the earth can kill you. Because if it didn't, toxic chemicals would never be found. For in the end, everything comes out of nature. But when we look at addiction its a human weakness that can be fund in sex, food, weed, but none of them contain, for example, nicotine which helps to become addictive. InI know that I as a youth for example shouldn't burn a lot of herb cuz my brain is developing. But I use it once in a while and see what it does to me and figure out my own results and see what it does to others with a balanced relationship with di herb and in that way build up my opinion from a plant growing out of nature. Is that a human useful part of nature? And I don't say that herb is just perfect and can't harm, but I just see it as a helpfull plant of nature if you use it right.

But I also know that there is balance. I just don't agree with many things from the so-called other side

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 212

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I