Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7039&start_row=41

YOUR PARENTS

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/21/2019 4:25:45 AM

Give thanks. Personally I have livicated many years of personal and formal study toward Ancient African cultures and spirituality particularly in the Nile valley and surrounding regions such as Buganda, Bunyoro-Kitara (Bun-Euro) and Aksum. The things I have learned here remain I crux, i living Bible and testimony.

My West African comparative studies are somewhat limited and will remain an area I cannot wait to further explore in the name of true precolonial PanAfricanism. Luckily I have a Yoruba sister from which I can draw influence from.

Back in the day I literally quit my job and went deep into the trod deep into my study personal reflection redemptive thought and holistic practice... I miss them time

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/21/2019 5:09:53 AM

"Back in the day I literally quit my job and went deep into the trod deep into my study personal reflection redemptive thought and holistic practice"

Respect. What a fabulous thing to have done with a part of your life!

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 1/21/2019 11:50:00 AM

Yes I Nesta1, you are very right.
"You cannot reach a man who has already decided on the criteria he has personally established for God incarnate."

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 6/6/2019 5:22:42 AM

I parents are Christians though my father smoke ganja and love reggae much.It was never an easy thing for I to embrace Rastafari because in I family it was like a taboo to grow locks.

The whole family from I grandmumas and aunts and uncles deserted I when I embrace Rastafarian saved from I maternal relatives bcz though they are Christians,they still practice some afrikan traditional customs

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 6/24/2019 12:19:16 AM

GA have you read Of Spirit and Water by Maledoma Sóme?

A west African religious memoir, o e of the deepest spiritual books iv ever read. Its dense and exposed much evil done in the context of so claimed christianity.

The Dogon tribe is very advanced human society

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I