Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7035&start_row=1

Spiritual Attenas

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Rasmi Sent: 1/11/2019 7:38:39 AM

My apology for keep bringing up this Babylon job. But today at the security job have tested the I. I was sitting down, reading my bible. My boss came in and handed me a company security job hat. He didn't wanted me to wear my black rasta beanie 100% cotton hat. He said, "Any hat wearing got to be a company hat." I took off my hat. I was inches away to put on the company hat, then something inside me, told me "Nooooo" So I threw the hat on the table and said, "Sir I can't do this. In my culture I don't wear hats like this. I will just wear no hat." ( I know it's really no strict rules on hat wearing in Rastafari. ) but my spiritual self made my own rules to trod on to complete the I. Which is, only 100% cotton hat I will wear, the hat that the I and I wear got to have the 3 colors of the I homeland. (Red, Yellow, Green) and the most important thing if I did accepted that Babylon hat it would have took all the strength away from my spiritual antennas. It would also have repeated history and took away another black man identity. I don't know if I'm being dramatic. But I felt so weak from being so close to put that hat on over my spiritual locks.

Messenger: Rasmi Sent: 1/11/2019 7:40:21 AM

(Thread Topic error) *Spiritual Attennas

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/11/2019 8:13:47 AM

You have to do what you feel is right, Rasmi, but bear in mind that your identity & spiritual power as a RastafatI are in your mind and in your heart. Act righteously, brother.

Messenger: Rasmi Sent: 1/11/2019 1:34:12 PM

Yes brethren, Rastafari and spiritual strength is in the mind and heart. The I temple and the I hair is very sacred to the I. I was still reasonable with him. So I choose to wear no hat. Didn't want to argue and bite the hand that is feeding me. Even if they are under Babylon influence. Peace and love follows wherever the I go

Jah Rastafari

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/12/2019 7:56:04 AM

That's right, Rasmi.

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I