Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7031&start_row=1

2019 - Celebrate that we are already Victorious

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/3/2019 7:31:09 AM

It occurs to i that with so much negative broadcast media dominating people’s consciousnesses and so many people (even Rasta brothers & sisters) wired to electronic information devices that the devil has a very easy way to successfully impress upon people that it is he (not JAH) who controls the earth with his power and that people must adopt his Babylon ways if they hope to survive. When it is written that the devil is a master of deception it is not hyperbole, it is absolutely true.

The Truth of the matter is that devil and his Babylon System are puny and powerless against the Power of JAH Love and Inity. This is why deception and mind control are his only means to exert power over JAH People. All the news you see will tell you that it is money, governments, and armies that exert the power over us, but can any of these compare to the awesome miracle of opening your own eyes in the morning and being able to see? I love the expression of Truth from this lyric in the song “We are everywhere”:

“With every bomb that they drop, every home they destroy
Every land they invade
Comes a new generation from under the rubble
Saying ‘we are not afraid’
They will pretend we are few
But with each child that a billion mothers bear
Comes the next demonstration
That we are everywhere”

Bear in mind, Rasta brothers and sisters, that nothing the Babylon System possesses or creates – bombs, guns, Total Information Awareness, money systems, space ships, artificial intelligence – is even a minuscule droplet compared to the mighty ocean of a galaxy or the solar system or a mountain range or a human life or the fingers of a baby or single atom --JAH Creation.

JAH and His Precious Love ARE VICTORIOUS; the Victory is already assured and happening all around us in every moment. Defeat and negativity are conditions imposed by evil mentality.

i&I live here in Asia among some of the materially poorest, yet spiritually richest and happiest people on the face of the earth. They value most the love of their families, the miracles of new life and personal health, and the food that they have on their tables today. They can’t fathom the mentality in the land of my birth (the USA) where people are despondent over the loss in value of their stock portfolios or their inability to buy a house. They can’t fathom how people with so much wealth could be so miserable. I tell them: It’s because they are controlled by the devil’s evil mentality, hence, they are blinded to the abundance of JAH's blessings.

In this new year, remember to emancipate yourself from mental slavery in each day. If the news is depressing you then don’t watch/read it. Listen to reggae music instead. Open your eyes in the morning and give thanx for your sight, give thanx for your health, give thanx for each new life that a billion mothers bear all around the earth. The devil controls nothing if he cannot control your mind.

If you think you need to pick up as gun to fight the Babylon System and its oppression, you are mistaken, mislead by Babylon mentality; how much more potent is the awesome Power of JAH Love, a weapon with which JAH has armed you and against which the devil & his minions have absolutely no defense (zero, none whatsoever).

Billions of people will wake up up tomorrow morning, smile at one another, hug & kiss one another, help one another with work or solving problems, pray together, greet one another warmly as they pass on the street -- this IS the REALITY of JAH Love and the co-existence of JAH People around the world, but you probably won't find mention of it on Babylon's evening news or in the latest social media breaking news headlines.

JAH LOVE, RASTAFARI!

"...we know that we shall win, as we are confident in the victory of good over evil" - H.I.M.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 2/6/2019 1:13:59 PM

No matter what new international crime America the Babylon is in the midst of committing with the pathetic support (bribed or extorted) of its obsequious vassal states, RastafarI and our non-Rasta brother and sisters need to always bear in mind:

Billions of people will wake up all over the earth tomorrow morning, smile at one another, hug & kiss one another, feed one another, help one another with work or solving problems, pray together, greet one another warmly as they pass on the street -- this IS the REALITY of JAH Love and the peaceful co-existence of JAH People around the world.

We have already won the victory, but Babylon keeps our minds from claiming it and building upon it. The illusion of defeat is as powerful a demoralizing force as the real thing.

Don't let the System get you down. Live up!

JAH LOVE, RASTAFARI!

Messenger: Chalice User Sent: 2/10/2019 9:03:47 PM

https://www.youtube.com/embed?v=g3Z4PX2JI_c&list=RDg3Z4PX2JI_c&start_radio=1&t=5

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 2/11/2019 1:13:32 AM

Very nice, Chalice User. Keep listening to the music; it contains the Truth about His Majesty and comprehensive wisdom about how to live one's Life and carry oneself in a Righteous way while under the constant harassment of the Babylon System.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I