Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7020&start_row=21

Censorship

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 12/5/2018 5:13:00 PM

Cyber Promotions v. America Online

Thanks Nesta1 for posting that case. These companies are in their legal right to give the boot to who they choose.
Is it fair and balanced? Haha no...
Is it baised? Of course it is.

Check who owns and funds these platforms. More than anything it is mamon/money that control these platforms. Sponsors who threaten to pull funds, or the perceived threat of getting funds pulled, in part do to the larger public out cry; causes these companies to give people the boot. And if you read youtubes, twitters, etc, terms and policies they give themselves the right to refuse their services to anyone, like buisnesses who post signs saying, "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone".

Alex Jones got the boot because sponsors threatened to pull their funding. Alex Jones doesn't pay to use these platforms, so Mamon gives Jones the boot.

Has "political correctness" gone to far? I thinks so. Check the word sound on it lol. When have political and correctness ever been in harmony in Babylon? Nothing correct about Babylons polytricks.

That being said, people are accountable for what they say. If we slander, speak hatred, well then we will reap what we sow. And ALL people shall reap what they sow, in due season. So it goes.

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 12/5/2018 5:34:43 PM

Hemphill,
The "social credit score" is no good, I agree with the I that is trouble and I sight that it has been in effect on a low level for sometime now. In the since that Some employers will look at the employees social media and check who these employees, or potential employees, socialize with and what the post and say. One may not get a job based upon what they say, their posts or who they socialize with on social media.

I wouldn't doubt certain companies/buisnesses try and look into peoples social media, when ones apply for loans and such. I read that is what the socia credit score is doing in China. People are given a score based upon who they are friends with and what they do and say on the internet. This score can cause people to be denied loans, jobs, and services if the person has a low social credit score...

Nesta1, have you encountered the "social credit score" in China? Or have your chinese bredren and sistren talked to the I about it?

Hemphill, have you watched the sci-fi show "Black Mirror"? One of the episodes deals with the social score. Interesting episode and truly disturbing. Makes you want to live out in the bush.

I sight RastafarI people should do InI best to acquire land and build InI own rural communities. Living off the land as best InI can. Going to the city (the shity) as little as possible. Going to the city only for Jah works and to acquire what money/resources InI may need.

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 12/5/2018 6:09:33 PM

"Don't worry about the past. As I&i said before: we trod the path, we stumble at times, we get up and dust ourselves off, and we keep on trodding. There's no great shame in momentarily stumbling. It happens to every i -- throughout I&i Life. Just get back on the path of Righteousness and pickup where you left off."

I give thanks Nesta1,
Jah Love and Guidance

Menen I
Selassie I
Jah RasTafarI

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 12/5/2018 11:22:50 PM

Blessings Jahcub.

Yes I have seen the mentioned 'Black mirror'.. And it is disturbing.. What I find even more disturbing is just how prevalent these futuristic dystopic scenario type shows there are.. To me its obvious that they are attempting, on some level, to psychologically prepare us to live in similar conditions as these different shows.. Especially the A.I.. Soo many shows and movies on merging with machines and downloading consciousness into a mechanical avatar... Wickedness

Yes, these are just shows but the RFID micro chips are 100% real and gaining traction.. The social credit score is absolutely terrifying -- not that im shook by it but that they are so bold.. They try to make it seem cool and the 'in' thing to do..

One thing I haven't figured out on this is just exactly why the show us through media what they are working towards.. Is it some sort of 'dupers delight' where they get off on showing us what they're doing and knowing that we wont figure it out? Is it like I mentioned earlier, simply psychologically preparing us to accept it as they gradually turn up the heat? Or.. Is it some sort of contractual agreement where the devil needs to gain consent from people before he can capture them? -- Thinking that if they saturate us with the proposal of living under satan with constant subliminal messaging and the occasional out right admission, that on some level we sign on to it... Get us to drop our gaurd and follow the herd straight to hell..

Im not sure.. But one thing is certian; They are making their move to implement a total surveillance/censorship system and one world government, using the various media types to get us there..

This is what I fight.. This is what I go out into the real world to protest against. I have been blessed to be able to see it.. Where so many people, especially younger people like me, absolutely do not see it and willing pay their money to be entertained by watching their own destruction.. I know where this is heading, Jah has allowed me that..

More and more people are starting to see it and I give thanks for that. But we must act. We must stand for our God given rights before all of them have been usurped.. We must demand accountability of those working fornthose ends..

Haile Selassie: Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted; the indifference of those who should have known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most; that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 12/5/2018 11:30:09 PM

Ignorance of Islam reins. Sharia law and Islam have nothing to do with female genital mutilation. That is an arcane and tragic practice that remains in the cultures of the people from some countries where Islam happens to be the predominant religion. It is not, repeat, not a part of Islam. That's just nonsense propagated by people who hate Islam and find it to be another convenient stigma to attach to it.

Ilhan Omar repudiated the practice of FGM calling it "heinous". That information is easy to find. In propagating slander based upon ignorance and/or malice, Hemphill is repeating the offense for which Loomer was banned from twitter.

BTW, Christianity does not advocate blowing up abortion clinics; that's just something done from time to time by people who have chosen to identify themselves as "Christians".

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 12/6/2018 12:54:37 AM

Jahcub Onelove,

In answer to your question, I&i have not heard any Chinese national i know refer to a “social credit score”. Assuming that they are aware of it, they likely don’t worry about it too much because they understand well the acceptable boundaries of their society just as we do in America (e.g., for decades now, the NSA has captured & archived every e-communication in the U.S. and yet you don’t see most Americans so freaked out that they’ve stopped using e-devices to communicate).

Chinese society has a long (ancient) history of very centralized rule based upon emperors (and later the communist party) being responsible for protecting the public good. This is so ingrained in the fiber of the Chinese culture & people that projecting Western liberal democratic values onto Chinese people is bound to yield incorrect conclusions.

America the Babylon has adapted its domestic tyrannical control mechanisms to suit the culture of the American population (which has gradually become accustomed to progressively more authoritarian control). The Babylon government of China has done the same, designing its control mechanisms to fit and work in harmony with Chinese culture.

Just as you and i pretty much know & understand what we can and can’t do in America the Babylon (i.e., where we cross the line into activity that will get us into trouble with the System) so do the Chinese. They’re adapted to their boundaries as are we. The boundaries have to be fairly well understood by the population for Babylon’s control mechanisms to be functional & effective.

On a related note, i too very much dislike the notion of PC. It’s a Band-Aid surrogate that seems to lull people onto thinking that certain problems of hateDread have been addressed when the really haven’t been. Just look at the demonization of the n-word. A cop who calls a black man an “n” will be immediately fired and subjected to possible federal prosecution for a civil rights violation. If the same cop simply walks up and puts a bullet through the head of a black man, he’ll get a few weeks of paid time off and possibly a medal for heroism. PC is BS.

Ignorance can't be allowed to be covered up with PCness. It has to be exposed, shamed and rooted out. This is why i call out Mr. H whose self-professed hateDread of Muslims is anathema to RastafarI. It’s not good enough to stop people from using epithets if they still spread lies and promote hateDread. Respect, not only for those with whom you agree but for those with whom you disagree, has to be the foundation, along with JAH Love, for descent YouMan relations.

JAH LOVE & PEACE, BROTHER

P.S. The Wicked One and the Babylon System are not nearly so powerful as people give them credit for being. Don't inadvertently empower the Wicked One by imputing too much power to the Babylon System. We must always bear in mind that the Lion's share of Power dwelleth in JAH.

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 12/6/2018 1:32:04 AM

Jah created Satan for a purpose, the Book of Job teaches the purpose of Satan. To be an accuser and a stumbling block for righteous people, so they can humble and let go of ego, self-righteousness, and so the righteous can grow in Jah love.

Satan has no power over Jah, Jah is the Most High and Jah is One. Its Babylon that teaches us that Satan has power to contend with Jah. That there is a god of good and a god of evil. Two gods.

There is only one Most High and that is Jah. Jah make good and evil. Made them with a purpose.

I give no power to any wicked one. It is Jah Jah has the power.

Blessed love bredren

It was Nimrod who built the Tower of Babel, trying to contend with Jah, place himself on Jah throne and have fellow humans worship him and not Jah.

Check the Book of Jasher for more information on Nimrod and the Tower of Babel.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 12/6/2018 6:04:43 AM

Communist China killing over 110 MILLION of its own people is apparently whats 'good for the people' in nestas words?? Wow..

And they probably dont say much about it as questioning or being critical of the Communist Chinese governement will drop your social score and even get you killed...

Also, Islam isnt a race.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 12/6/2018 6:50:14 AM

Hence my reference to "The Babylon government of China". [And just for balance: Americans not only have financial credit scores, but i can tell you based upon personal experience that you and everyone else in America already have assigned to them by Homeland Security a numerical ranking akin to China's "social credit score". So,as always, best heed the Teaching of His Majesty and worry less about the splinter in China's eye and more about the beam in America's eye.)

And to reiterate for the record, what i said was "Chinese society has a long (ancient) history of very centralized rule based upon emperors (and later the communist party) BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR PROTECTING THE PUBLIC GOOD." That is 100% accurate and anyone who knows Chinese history, politics and culture will confirm its veracity. What kind of job different Chinese rulers have done "protecting the public good" for over four millennia is a completely different & very complicated subject that can't be generalized into one horrific statistic anymore than the history of aviation can summed up by citing the Hindenburg and other air disasters.

If your only purpose is to be an internet troll; cherry-picking, misquoting and mischaracterizing just to pick fights, why don't you stay off of here. Can't you see that there are people here actually trying to engage in productive communication? i don't pretend to understand the pathology behind the desire to try to monkey-wrench that, but i do understand that it's rude and counterproductive.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 12/6/2018 8:45:50 AM

You just dont like the facts nesta.

I could go through and make a list of all the atrocities committed by Mao and China but I dont think this site has the band-with for that..

Funny how you dismiss all of America and say its drastically worse than any other nation ever by using the same old cookie cutter talking points; then turn around and say that I'm pulling select items just to demonize China.. No.. Its a recognition that China is the beast system. Why do you think Apple and Google moved there? Hint-- its not out of a virtue signal like you did.. They receive zero tax when they become state-run in China. They help create and implement world wide censorship. They operate via slave labor and even have suicide nets off of their buildings so the 'workers' cant kill themselves to escape.. Oh but Tim Cook is gay and liberal and hates Trump and America so its all good....

China is the head of the NWO babylon system.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I