Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7011&start_row=11

POLICE ACADEMY (HELP I )

1 - 1011 - 20
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Angel in Zion Sent: 11/14/2018 10:23:54 AM

Rasmi, I am ex-military (US Air Force). My first boss in there was a Klans member since he was 16 years old. He told me as long as I do my job, he and I would not have problems. I was in there when they made Martin Luther King's birthday a holiday. This fool made me come to work and he came also. He told me that day that he would never honor a black man's holiday. Even though he is not actively in the Klan he is still a Klansman till the day he dies. He was from Kentucky. The majority of the upper ranks where white people with racist views. The klan is in the military and of course the police force as you see the number of innocent blacks being killed by their stupidity. Jah will always open another door for you. Seek and you will find. Hemphill is just a white man in his white world. Oh yeah my sergeant every once in a while would slip up and call me boy. Unbelievable. The fraternal order is Satan's group of blind killers that look out for one another. My uncle was a private investigator for a while and then he really saw how segregation really is in that place, he had to give it up. We can only take so much racism. Jah guide.

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 11/14/2018 10:47:10 AM

Greetings in the name of Our Lord Menen I Kedamawe Haile Selahsay I JAH RASTAFARI
one perfect love i and i.

I was irresponsible in i last post and i appologize in retrospect.

There are some good police and military service people out there somewhere i suppose. Like i said before, in every group of life u can find examples of good and evil.
I have trouble respecting people in these positions given the circumstances of amerikkka.

Having said that, i still feel like a police or government job is very likely to corrupt and there are countless examples of that.

I give thankhs to that rare one who behaves righteously but i feel them system is too far gone. Dont need to prove why, just my opinion from whats happened to i personally in life mek i say this. No one else told i to feel this way.

I like opposing opinions and welcome them, thats how we learn and grow. I stand for complete freedom of speech. Not censorship. Not everyone saying yes your right all the time. But Hemphill is too rude and full of stubborn stiffneckedness for i to enjoy reasoning with any longer.

Fullness of JAH love and Oneness today and foriver i and i

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/14/2018 1:42:14 PM

Evison Matafale Skræling,

You are quite right that we must show respect for all, even those for whom it is difficult to show respect because they have been duped by & serve Babylon. ( After all, we all have been duped by Babylon at one time or another). You are also correct in stating: "i still feel like a police or government job is very likely to corrupt". I&i would go even further than that and say that such service in the Babylon System will virtually certainly corrupt.

The admonition is quite clear:

"No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else. he will hold to the one, and despise the other, Ye cannot serve God and mammon." -Matthew 6:24

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/14/2018 1:42:15 PM

You are quite right that we must show respect for all, even those for whom it is difficult to show respect because they have been duped by & serve Babylon. ( After all, we all have been duped by Babylon at one time or another). You are also correct in stating: "i still feel like a police or government job is very likely to corrupt". I&i would go even further than that and say that such service in the Babylon System will virtually certainly corrupt.

The admonition is quite clear:

"No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else. he will hold to the one, and despise the other, Ye cannot serve God and mammon." -Matthew 6:24

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 11/16/2018 1:29:36 AM

Iman recently learned of this Kingman and mek i think more bout this topic... ( the following is copy and paste from anudder website.)

RAS MEHKI was born in Montreal, Canada, and moved to Ottawa, Canada when he was young, where he completed all his schooling and graduated from Algonquin College in the police foundations program. He is currently in the Canadian military; after starting a military career as a vehicle technician (mechanic), he recently changed his position to military police, and is now stationed in Quebec. Ras Mehki loves music, and plays the drums, and also loves enjoying the outdoors with his spouse and dog.

Ras Mehki has a heart for both children and animals, and has a passion for helping others. He was initially drawn to the Rastafari movement in early high school through music and culture, then got deeper into the spiritual aspect later in life where he continues to work on bettering himself and those around him through love, patience, and kindness. RAS MEHKI is constantly trying to improve himself through the teachings of Ras Tafari and wishes to show others the benefits of the ways of His Imperial Majesty.

“Blessings.”

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/16/2018 1:52:48 AM

That's an interesting story. Thank you for sharing. Canada is not America the Babylon but it is a subservient vassal state when it comes to military operations. I&i cannot reconcile people joining an all volunteer organization in which one is trained to kill human beings without regard to whether there is any self-defense involved, or even whether the murder victims are combatants or non-combatant. These modern volunteer killing organizations are comprised of mercenaries according to the traditional concept of a mercenary. Moving laterally within such an organization to policing the killers (or the civilians occupied by the killers) isn't really any better than being one of its hit men and it is really quite impossible to reconcile with the Teachings of His Majesty. i surmise that Ras Mehki may be fearful or may believe he has no better option for earning enough to support a family. Either way, it's a sad story of following a path that can only yield bad fruit in the long run. Hopefully, he finds the strength to abandon it in favor of following a path of Righteousness full time.

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 11/16/2018 5:38:33 AM

Truth, i give thankhs.
Another eloquent offering Ras Nesta1
It mek sense baba and i think the i in i know say agree...

i work to clean old battle grounds of unexploded weapons or anything else that keeps the people from reclaiming they land. All around the world, we clean the landmines grenades, chemikills etc. That keep the schools and farms and even wildlife from access. 90% of the weapons have come from american military or its funding in one way or another. Not anyones opinion.

So the i them can see clearly iman im in the exact opposing line of consciousness. livity not diet.
Peace not war.

And still i and i come say only JAH can judge we. I send sincere unconditional love and togetherness to all i Kings and Queens who sight His Majesty I

Moyo moja
(one heart)

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/17/2018 12:06:12 AM

.Working to remove UXO is a truly noble undertaking, JAH Bless you and keep you safe.

And you speak the Truth so well: "only JAH can judge we".

I&i hope to point out a path that will almost certainly lead a brother to destruction of the soul (e.g., becoming a soldier-for-hire or a "peace officer"), but only JAH can judge.

"And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?" - Matthew 7:3

Messenger: Rasmi Sent: 11/23/2018 8:36:29 PM

A quick update for I. I and I was majoring in criminal justice but I switched I major to a veterinarian major. I and I plan is to take care of big and small animals in the US. Then in I late 20's or early 30's I want to give I heart out to the wildlife in Africa. I do got to admit letting the career go of being a police do mess with I heart,but at the same time it fulfill I soul. Thank you JAH JAH for this journey I will take. Give I strength, and help I to make the right choices in I life. I trust in you Jah, you never let I down. Thank I for everything.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/24/2018 12:07:28 AM

Great decision, Rasmi. Jah bless you in the trod.

1 - 1011 - 20

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I