Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=701&start_row=1

Love and Inity

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Jah-mal Sent: 3/14/2005 1:55:13 PM

"The best means to overcome the world's difficulties is that the world be united..."
H.I.M. Emperor Haile Selassie I

tru the powers of the most high, INI dwell amongst these heathans
in babylon and I AND I sight their wickedness and transgressions.
nuff times i-man sight that within fari, the inity which stengthen
the trod is starting to fade. i dwell in the bahamas, and tru the bobo shanti exist in larger numbers, the man dem claiming to be
a higher and supreme order.but nyah bingi fire is purging and consuming, da i see. nuff times i and i just have to hold a medi within the nyah bingi house. jah give i and i these principles and this trod, da i se. you just have to know that within the father house is many mansions, and that this fight down and confusion is babylon amongst i and i da is see.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 3/14/2005 3:02:54 PM

Blessed love my lord!

Ras Zion I

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 3/14/2005 3:13:24 PM

Nyahbinghi in Nassau holding it firm! More ites bredren... do forward to Zion's Gates I-tal take-away where the Nyahbinghi I's are progressing some upfull works and holding Ises regularly.

More love

Sis Kaley

Messenger: the rock Sent: 3/14/2005 4:16:03 PM

truth

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/15/2005 12:53:18 AM

Yes I,

True, RasTafarI people can be seen by their Spirit. Whether they are Bobo or Nyahbinghi, Jah people is Jah people, I and I are One.

When I and I look to the Spirit, I and I will see who is true and who is false. Sometimes looking at other things can distract our Spiritual eye, so I and I must make sure our Spiritual eye is always open.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I