Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7004&start_row=31

LION OF JUDAH SHALL BREAK EVERY CHAIN

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 37
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 10/30/2018 3:47:22 PMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 11/3/2018 5:01:59 PM

Remember how Hemphill described himself: "Im an ass, I know.. Im confrontational, I know.. I should work on it, I know.."
Lol he "knows"

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/3/2018 5:19:29 PM

Jahcub Onelove,
Yes and you are correct that I&i should know better than to stoke the 'assholedom'. The oldest jackass trick in the book is to persist in a lie to provoke someone into engaging in confrontational exchanges.

The Truth of the matter is that i strive to love all people in accordance with His Majesty's Teachings:

“Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you”-Matthew 5:44

Unfortunately, if you say, "i love the sinner" (but not the sin), the Deceitful jackass will always distort this in order to spew venom along the lines of "Look at him, he loves sin!".

Just gotta ignore it.

JAH TRUTH OUTSHINES ALL DECEPTION

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/4/2018 9:03:07 AM

At least I can admit my faults... Y'all just virtue signal and project. Can't even own up to your own BS. None of you have a commitment to truth.

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 11/4/2018 9:48:13 PM

Is all this your version of working on it!?

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/5/2018 7:13:39 AM

Sunofman,
No, you're right, he's hardly working on anything except for sowing the seeds of the bitter fruit of discord. He's a very small, tortured soul, with ultra-low self-esteem, desperate for attention-- any attention, positive or negative. It's really quite sad.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/5/2018 7:19:34 AM

You have fallen to 'the most effectively organized programmed of deceptive propaganda' that Haile Selassie speaks of.. Sad. The babylon system loves every word you have said about Trump and America. You willfully side with the establishment media and actuall nazi George Soros. Sounds about right for someone who says 40% of Black Americans are "just plain stupid"

You mad at Trump and dont even know why... Mind control

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 37

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I