Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6994&start_row=11

The Horrors of Communist China

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 62
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/3/2018 5:27:24 PM

You're confused: YOU said that, not me. All the deception in the world doesn't change the Truth. Does that really sound like anything i would say based on my history here? That's a perverse, deliberately distorted misinterpretation used by you to antagonize and provoke. I still stand by MY OWN words.
Oh, i know, you'll post some other distortion or misquotation to try to prove that you understand what i mean to say but that i don't understand what i mean to say. Go ahead, nobody's buying it.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/4/2018 8:58:36 AMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 11/4/2018 9:43:07 PM

But Hemphill couldn't possibly be wrong, nooooo, cuz he's a truth seeker, unlike everyone else who yearns for falsehood. How fortunate for us that you discovered such a pure unmistaken nonagenda source of truth like infowars. And thanks to Allah that we have a president that has never uttered a lie....dummy.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/5/2018 7:22:22 AM

Yes, thank you Sunofman. A man like Mr. Hemphill who speaks into an echo chamber, hears his own voice, and thinks he's heard to the voice of JAH telling him the Truth is not a prophet, but a stiff-necked fool.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/5/2018 7:32:51 AMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/26/2018 9:16:59 AMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/26/2018 10:11:59 AM

“President Trump is dropping bombs at a record pace. Even though the US is technically not at war, in the first year of the Trump Administration some 44,000 bombs were dropped overseas. Bush’s eight years he averaged 24 bombs dropped per day, which is 8,750 per year. Over the course of Obama’s time in office, his military dropped 34 bombs per day, 12,500 per year. And in Trump’s first year in office, he averaged 121 bombs dropped per day, for an annual total of 44,096.” –Ron Paul Institute for Peace & Prosperity

WHETHER THE OBJECTIONABLE ACTION IS EDITING babies' genes or INCINERATING them --you can't excoriate a Chinese minion of the devil while giving an American minion of the devil a big, wet, sloppy kiss of adoration and expect anyone to believe the sincerity of your indignation. What you are exhibiting in your disdain for the Chinese nation and people is good, old-fashioned racism. Trying to divert attention from that transparent ugliness through false accusations has been shown repeatedly to be a non-starter with the Rastas on this website who are pretty well dialed into the stench of your white supremacy.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/26/2018 10:57:08 AMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/26/2018 11:03:40 AMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/26/2018 12:08:06 PM

It’s okay, Hemp, you can say it. Everyone that reads your stuff here has already figured you out (you’re about as clever as Donald Trump at hiding it). So go ahead and say what’s on your mind. You mock us because we know that in Reality His Imperial Majesty, the Most High happens to be a black African man and that bugs you. You think “those people” are the problem with America –that they’re eroding its greatness – you blame for America’s decline and you scapegoat (in the words of your peers): “the ni__ers (your word not mine), the spics, the Jews, the queers, the chinks, the rag heads, the commies, the hungry, the poor, the cripples, the retards, the Injuns, the Guineas, the half breeds” –oh, how your list goes on & on to encompass anyone who annoys you. You and your peers pretend it ain't so, but "everyone see what's taking place" --- that you & your ilk think that if America could just get rid of “those people” we could have the pure-race nation that God intended for us to have and we could really "kick ass" on the rest of the world. Anything that smacks of YouMan Inity, cooperation among JAH People of the world and/or constructive international development, even under the reign of His Majesty, is dismissed as "globalist" and some demonic conspiracy. Selfish, egocentric "America First" is where it's at for you guys -- and as for the rest, your mantra is: "let 'em get up out of the mud on their own while we have our boots on their heads, or else let'em rot."

Well i'm afraid you’re on the wrong website to spread your divisive hatemongering, buddy boy. You’re talking to a bunch of Rastas and our Ruler happens to have black skin and, worse yet for you and your message of hate, He Loves All of His Children no matter what they’re like or where they’re from or what they do that you don’t approve of. Yep, it’s called unconditional & unrequited Love, which is just a bunch of touchy-feely queer stuff to you & your peers, but it's a very Sacred, Essential, Life-giving Force for us Rastas, and His Majesty has taught us to follow His example when it comes to practicing brotherly & sisterly Love and Tolerance.

Hemp, you defile Holy Names like JAH and RastafarI in the punchlines of your twisted, thinly-veiled white supremacist ramblings and then insult our intelligence by telling us you’re not what you so obviously are. Well, you can write on this website and poke fun at or insult us Rastas all you want. You can tell all the lies about me you want. To I&i, it’s the minor noise from one who serves the mammon – you’re a minor annoyance and the Rastaman is used to it. The world is replete with such annoyances from people like you. They do not deter us Rastas in any way. As a matter of fact, your constant attempts to disrupt, incite and provoke only invigorate us in our support for our brethren or sistren of All Colors, Religions, Nationalities & Abilities, and serve as a constant reminder to us of just how pathetic & powerless the HateDread of you and your ilk is against JAH & HIS AWESOME LOVE FOR ALL OF HIS IDREN.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 62

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I