Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6994&start_row=1

The Horrors of Communist China

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 62
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 9/19/2018 9:40:37 AMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Ras Fidel Sent: 9/26/2018 5:20:48 PM

As we read these realities as we have been, realizing and exposing since eternity yet we move forward. Does this type of regime seem Ras Tafari fri-endly? What atrocities I and I RasTafariChinaMan going have to bear now due to this and all other countries worldwide who brutalize RasTafari Man, Woman and Child. Now more than EVAH we must hold on to HIM words:

" Penetrate and discern the hidden resources and opportunities that a benevolent providence has spread before us, in challenge to prove ourselves worthy of the means for bringing them to full Development".

If we as RasTafari and Followers of His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I do not manifest HIS Most precious words then what is the use?

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 9/27/2018 2:03:37 AM

Yes I and I must stand firm regardless of where on the globe we Live and Chant down babylon

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/1/2018 7:01:29 AMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/1/2018 9:26:51 AM

REGARDING THE C.I.A.'s LONG-TERM PROGRAM TO TRAIN AND DEPLOY AN EXTREMIST SUBSET OF THE UYGHUR POPULATION OF XINGIANG PROVINCE IN ORDER TO UNDERMINE CHINA'S INTERNAL STABILITY AND ITS CENTRAL GOVERNMENT, career senior C.I.A. operative Graham Fuller wrote”

“The policy of guiding the evolution of [militant] Islam and of helping them against our adversaries worked marvelously well in Afghanistan against the Russians. The same doctrines can still be used to destabilize what remains of Russian power, and especially to counter the Chinese influence in Central Asia.”

(Reference: October 2018, F. William Engdahl author of “The Lost Hegemon: Whom the God Would Destroy”:

“In recent months Western media and the Washington Administration have begun to raise a hue and cry over ALLEGED MASS INTERMENT CAMPS IN CHINA’S NORTHWESTERN XINJIANG where supposedly up to one million ethnic Uyghur Chinese are being detained and submitted to various forms of “re-education.” Several things about THE CHARGES are notable, not the least that ALL ORIGINATE FROM WESTERN MEDIA AND "DEMOCRACY" NGOs such as Human Rights Watch whose record for veracity leaves something to be desired."

"In August Reuters published an article under the headline, ‘UN says it has credible reports that China holds million Uighurs in secret camps.’ A closer look at the article reveals no official UN policy statement, but rather a quote from one American member of an independent committee that does not speak for the UN, a member with no background in China. The source of the claim it turns out is a UN independent advisory NGO called Committee on Elimination of Racial Discrimination. The sole person making the charge, American committee member Gay McDougall, stated she was “deeply concerned” about “credible reports.” McDougall cited no source for the dramatic charge."

"Reuters in their article boosts its claim by citing a Washington DC based NGO, the Chinese Human Rights Defenders (CHRD). In an excellent background investigation, researchers at the Grayzone Project found that the CHRD gets hundreds of thousands of dollars from unnamed governments. The notorious US government NGO, National Endowment for Democracy, is high on the list of usual suspects. Notably, the CHRD official address is that of the Human Rights Watch which gets funds also from the Soros Open Society foundation."

“The true state of affairs in China’s Xinjiang Province regarding Uyghurs is not possible to independently verify, whether such camps exist and if so who is there and under what conditions. WHAT IS KNOWN, HOWEVER, IS THE FACT THAT NATO INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES, INCLUDING THOSE OF TURKEY AND OF THE U.S., ALONG WITH SAUDI ARABIA, HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN RECRUITING AND DEPLOYING THOUSANDS OF CHINESE UYGHUR MUSLIMS TO JOIN AL QAEDA AND OTHER TERROR GROUPS IN SYRIA IN RECENT YEARS."

“According to Syrian media cited in Voltaire.net, there are presently an estimated 18,000 ethnic Uyghurs in Syria most concentrated in a village on the Turkish border to Syria. Since 2013 such Uyghur soldiers have gone from combat alongside Al Qaeda in Syria and returned to China’s Xinjiang where they have carried out various terrorist acts. THIS IS THE TIP OF A NASTY NATO-LINKED PROJECT TO PLANT THE SEEDS OF TERROR AND UNREST IN CHINA. Xinjiang is a lynchpin of China’s Belt Road Initiative, the crossroads of strategic oil and gas pipelines from Kazakhstan, Russia and a prime target of CIA intrigue for decades.”

https://www.globalresearch.ca/chinas-uyghur-problem-the-recruitment-of-uyghur-muslims-to-join-al-qaeda/5656293

https://journal-neo.org/2018/10/05/china-s-uyghur-problem-the-unmentioned-part/

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/1/2018 12:07:37 PM

You defend Islam. You defend homosexuality. You defend Chinese Communists. You think 40% of Black Americans "are just plain stupid."

No one is buying your false virtue and American hating garbage. You have zero commitment to truth..

It hasnt been just 'recent months' of reporting on the horros of communist China. We have been reporting on this for years! Some for decades.. But it doesn't fit your "America and Orange man bad" rhetoric so you defend it and celebrate China killing 5 times more than Hitler..

Disgusting

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/1/2018 12:13:40 PM

“In fact, in many respects, you know they honor President Obama, ISIS is honoring President Obama. He is the founder of ISIS. He is the founder of ISIS. He’s the founder. He founded ISIS. And I would say the co-founder would be crooked Hillary Clinton. Co-founder. Crooked Hillary Clinton.” -Donald Trump, 2016

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/1/2018 12:20:04 PM

Oh my goodness.. A bit of truth comes out of Nesta1!! Does he know about the weapons transfer of Bengahzi? Does he know about 'fast and furious'? Does he know how the media will defend Muslim terrorists and paint thier mug shots to make them look like white men? Does he really believe this or is he trying to troll? Funny how you finally speak truth but use it in an attempt to mock... Hmmmm

By the way.. We brought this up years ago.

Obama admits to training ISIS watch the video on post 1

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/1/2018 1:09:50 PM

Oh, but you missed so many others who you could have accused me of supporting and defending: immigrants, Jews, Arabs, native American, Chinese, Japanese, Hindus, Gypsies, mentally disabled persons, Buddhists, neo-Nazis, gang-bangers, Trump-loving white supremacists…the list goes on and on. I&i don’t just defend Muslims, homosexuals, communists and black-skinned people. There are unique perspectives harbored by all different “classifications” of humans, and I&i seek to better understand all of them. What better way to strive to fulfill His Majesty’s exhortation:

“Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you”-Matthew 5:44

So yeah, I’m guity: On any given day, I may support or defend a brother or sister of pretty much any genre, while conceding that ALL humans are imperfect, fallen and sinful. In my zeal to try to following His Majesty’s Teachings, I strive to love not only my friends and family but my enemies also.

There are enough people out there who are hating & tearing down.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/1/2018 1:16:18 PMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 62

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I