Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6994&start_row=61

The Horrors of Communist China

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 62
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 5/3/2019 12:35:25 PM

"CHINA TO BASE ITS PUBLIC SURVEILLANCE PROGRAM ON AMERICAN NSA MODEL"

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 5/3/2019 1:47:15 PM

“Chinese Tech Theft? Concerns expressed by Washington over Huawei and national security are really just its duplicitous way of saying that the U.S. is afraid that the Chinese might mimic the NSA's Total Information Awareness spying program while simultaneously flooding the world with hardware that does NOT have the NSA-accessible privacy-invading ‘backdoors’ that have been required in Western electronics products.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personally, I'm far more concerned over the potential consequences of Washington's spying on me & archiving every e-communication I make than I am over Beijing's (e.g., while you can be incarcerated in either China or the U.S. and held indefinitely with no explanation whatsoever or access to counsel, the U.S. incarceration rate is over 700 per 100,000 population while the Chinese rate is around 118 per 100,000. Plus, keeping prisons full in the U.S. is actually a for-profit market sector will large contract jailers selling shares that are publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange. Yikes.) Of course, it doesn't take a genius or a Washington insider to figure out that all this hoopla about Chinese tech companies has nothing to do with "national security" and everything to do with political contributions, big business and $$$. "If ya can't beat 'em fairly, then cheat" -- the American Way.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 62

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I