Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6993&start_row=1

Don't allow I-self to be sucked into the insanity

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 9/17/2018 2:11:57 PM

The minds of Americans and their politicians have become numb. As a nation, the people are collectively adrift, unconscious and unaware, in a sea of criminally insane arrogance, no longer connected to a sense of the rule of international morality or law. In September 2017, the President of the United States spoke the following words on the floor of the United Nations, an international institution founded on the principles of peaceful, civilized and respectful interactions among nations:

“The United States has great strength and patience, but if it is forced to defend itself or its allies, we will have no choice but to TOTALLY DESTROY NORTH KOREA.”

Disregarding the fact that making such a threat violates the Article 2(4) of the UN Charter, any man who possesses the stated authority to use the nuclear weapons of a superpower and makes such an utterly maniacal threat should have been immediately removed from office and involuntarily committed to a psychiatric facility for observation/evaluation. Neither Adolf Hitler nor Hirohito ever made such an insane, credible threat (perhaps partly because neither possessed the means to carry it out). The fact that many US media pundits commended the president for being tough didn’t seem extraordinary to most people.

Ordinary Americans apparently didn’t lose any sleep over the fact that their president had just very publicly threaten the mass murder the entire 25 million person population of a nation and the concurrent destruction of all of the human achievements within its 45,000 square mile footprint while quite deliberately implying the use of nuclear weapons to do it. Proportionality and the notion that sanity demands using only that force absolutely necessary to eliminate the threat, while minimizing impacts to everyone and everything else in the country, was not implied. Quite the opposite. This is simply stunning.

The casual acceptance of this utterance by the American public represents the mass detachment of a 300+million population from sanity and the norms of moral decency that exceeds anything we have witnessed in the history of the modern world. Rather than act immediately to restore the world’s faith in the United States and the collective sanity thereof, an American president made that lunatic threat and then walked away from the podium without being promptly detained, arrested and removed from office. Again, it's simply stunning. Instead, the entire world was left with the impression that a completely amoral madman has his finger on the nuclear button and that after he threatened quite publicly to obliterate an entire nation from the surface of the earth (something which has never occurred before in the history of mankind) he retains the support of the people and the institutions of the United States of America. That is the greatest terrorist threat ever made -- there can be no greater. Not only that, but it's a terrorist threat with dire consequences for all human life on the planet that the terrorist perpetrator(s) could actually follow through on potentially with impunity.

I&i knew this would happen to America if it tried to moved on from the crimes of Iraq and Afghanistan without formally confessing its guilt, repenting and atoning as a nation. It was inevitable. This criminal arrogance now runs so deep that even though i feel deep regret and guilt for America's crimes against humanity in Iraq and Afghanistan, i allowed Trump's words to slip by a year ago when he first spoke them without their utter insanity immediately registering. The rest of the world heard and understood the madness quite clearly.

A Rasta must not allow his mind & soul to be drawn into this insanity. Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery. We are inundated by these types of insane utterance by Babylon’s mouthpieces constantly extolling the virtues of bullying, militarism and violent aggression.

Keep your mind and your focus on JAH LOVE.

Seek ye first the Kingdom of JAH and His Righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you.

PEACE. JAH RastafarI!

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 9/17/2018 3:49:23 PM

God bless America!!

I love it when people say im psychologically disturbed, because it means I overloaded their neurological nerve.

The insanity in America is the liberal anti-trumpers..

By the way.. COMPLETELY PEACEFUL DENUCLEARIZATION OF THE KOREAN PENINSULA!! Thank you Trump!!

MAGA!!

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I