Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6989&start_row=1

Simplemindedness

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 9/11/2018 1:48:20 PM

If you are a RastafarI espousing the teachings of His Majesty or that which you have uncovered in your quest for Truth, and someone attempts to disparage you by calling you “simpleminded”, be sure to embrace that as a compliment in your own heart and mind. That means you are, in all likelihood, attaining the Truth (especially if you're sure that you are in your heart) because: (1) you are able to present and articulate Truth in a way that is easy to comprehend, (2) the teachings of His Majesty ARE simple and straightforward (not meant to baffle or confuse), and (3) you’ve probably annoyed someone whose mind is confused with the complexity & confusion of the devil’s deceptions. Complexity and confusion are among the most effective tools of the Babylon System. i&I love the line in “Wake Up and Live” when Bob sings, “life is one big road with lots of signs, so when you’re riding through the ruts, don’t you complicate your mind, flee from hate, mischief and jealousy”.

Listen to the teachings of His Majesty in His Gift of reggae music and you will hear and understand how elegantly simple and pure the path of Righteousness is (as is the Truth).

So if someone calls you simpleminded, don’t let your ego or pride get the better of you – it’s actually a compliment. Go ahead and let them call the Teachings of His Majesty and Truth simpleminded, and continue to resist and reject being sucked into the devil’s attempts to complicate your mind for it is those complications which are used to convolute Truth, justify sin, and drive a wedge between us, Our Father, and the rest of JAH Children.

Bob Marley: "Me is a common sense man, that mean when me explain things me explain it in a very simple way, that mean even when me explain it to a baby the baby will understand too, you know.”

JAH LOVE. RASTAFARI !

Messenger: Konjah Sent: 12/18/2018 9:05:51 AM

Yes I, a simple man knows how to make bricks but a complex man sees only the building, a simple man knows how to plant seeds but a complex man knows only how to harvest. Simplicity is axiomatic, rootical, complexity depends on simplicity, I&I are the roots.

Jah Rastafari

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/27/2018 2:43:55 AM

Stiff-necked fools, you think you are cool
To deny me for simplicity.
Yes, you have gone for so long
With your love for vanity now.
Yes, you have got the wrong interpretation
Mixed up with vain imagination.

So take Jah Sun, and Jah Moon,
And Jah Rain, and Jah Stars,
And forever, yes, erase your fantasy, yea-eah!

The lips of the righteous teach many,
But fools die for want of wisdom.
The rich man's wealth is in his city;
The righteous' wealth is in his Holy Place.

So take Jah Sun, and Jah Moon,
And Jah Rain, and Jah Stars,
And forever, yes, erase your fantasy, yeah!
Destruction of the poor is in their poverty;
Destruction of the soul is vanity, yeah!

So stiff-necked fools, you think you are cool
To deny me for simplicity, yea-ea-eah!
Yes, you have gone - gone for so long
With your love for vanity now.

But I don't wanna rule ya!
I don't wanna fool ya!
I don't wanna school ya:
Things you - you might never know about!

Yes, you have got the wrong interpretation
Mixed up with vain - vain imagination:
Stiff-necked fools, you think you are cool
To deny me for, o-ooh, simplicity.

-Bob Marley

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/2/2019 12:57:19 PM

Stiffnecked fools --fabulous reggae song verses. Stiffnecked fools seek all of the reason why Haile Selassie I is not JAH, the Second Coming as prophesied. Why try to reason with stubborn and haughty people who will always find reasons to NOT see and ACCEPT Truth. Just let the stiffnecked be stiffnecked still. The Truth, Love, H.I.M., is stand right before them with His Hands extended if they chose to grasp them.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Acts 7:51 Ye STIFFNECKED and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.

Exodus 32:9 And the LORD said unto Moses, I have seen this people, and, behold, it is a STIFFNECKED people:

Exodus 33:3 Unto a land flowing with milk and honey: for I will not go up in the midst of thee; for thou art a STIFFNECKED people: lest I consume thee in the way.

Exodus 33:5 For the LORD had said unto Moses, Say unto the children of Israel, Ye are a STIFFNECKED people: I will come up into the midst of thee in a moment, and consume thee: therefore now put off thy ornaments from thee, that I may know what to do unto thee.

Exodus 34:9 And he said, If now I have found grace in thy sight, O LORD, let my LORD, I pray thee, go among us; for it is a STIFFNECKED people; and pardon our iniquity and our sin, and take us for thine inheritance.

Deuteronomy 9:6 Understand therefore, that the LORD thy God giveth thee not this good land to possess it for thy righteousness; for thou art a STIFFNECKED people.

Deuteronomy 9:13 Furthermore the LORD spake unto me, saying, I have seen this people, and, behold, it is a STIFFNECKED people:

Deuteronomy 10:16 Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more STIFFNECKED.

2 Chronicles 30:8 Now be ye not STIFFNECKED, as your fathers were, but yield yourselves unto the LORD, and enter into his sanctuary, which he hath sanctified for ever: and serve the LORD your God, that the fierceness of his wrath may turn away from you.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I