Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6974&start_row=1

Turning on the spiritual light.

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Angel in Zion Sent: 7/26/2018 5:58:48 PM

Just as Moses did. You grow in a place that is filled with anything you could possibly want. Then one day you get a culture shock. What you thought was true is not. You find out that the people that do not have too much money have strong spiritual gifts. Blessed are the poor. I started my journey by changing what I eat, changing what I say, changing what I think. Thats the big part changing what you think, because he knows all your thoughts. They say when the student is ready the teacher will show himself. When his Majesty showed himself the energy was so strong I could blow the lights when touching the light switches in my college townhouse. My roomates were baffled and stayed away from me. I could touch people without any carpets or any type of electric conducter and I still could give them a little electical shock in their hand, just to show them this is not a joke. When HIS Majesty came to me I was didn't understand until there was a knock at my door and I went to answer it and it opened but all I saw was a big thing of light and the door opened and no one was there, but I saw the footprints. I jumped in fear and it turns out that I was asleep. I woke up with a smile and feeling all tingly inside. Later during meditation he told me to let the fire grow. As it grew I could feel everything inside was electric. My voice had changed and it sounded like water as I spoke. So, I walked up to campus to see if anyone else could hear this voice that mixed in with mine. I went to the English department to see my French teacher and there were 2 interns their. I went to speak to them and they both jumped back in fear. They said, who are you? I said to them you hear the voice and they said yes it sounds beautiful. I said ok and ran back to my place. I did not want people to be scared of me. As time went on I kept my gifts to myself and my locks grew naturally, no twisting or bees wax. Natural dread.The sun baked them golden. I had to hide them in my hat. When I let them out people would cringe. This is my natural hair, what is the problem? Society is so silly sometimes. I turned on that spiritual light by not fornicating, staying away from food that is an abomination to Jah. Giving love to my brothers and sisters no matter what color or social stature. I love Jah for all that he has done and showed to me. I see people before I meet them, I get to hear their thoughts on occassion depending on the situation. But I had these things from a child but His Majesty amplified them when he came to me. That sound that he makes was confirmed when I listen to Reggae music. My people know so I am not alone.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 7/26/2018 6:01:19 PM

Ego ego ego.. You are Sooo special.. Let us not play along with these delusions. IandI work with REALITY

Messenger: Angel in Zion Sent: 7/26/2018 6:07:30 PM

You are not Rasta fool. This is above your head evidently. Learn the power of the light. I am sharing to see if other brethren have experienced the same. You don't have the wings. You are a pretender sir. Young man. I pray for your soul.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 7/26/2018 6:34:40 PM

And the self-appointed judge speaks!

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 7/26/2018 7:05:12 PM

Haile Selassie: "Today man sees all his hopes and aspirations crumbling before him. He is perplexed and knows not whither he is drifting. But he must realise that the Bible is his refuge, and the rallying point for all humanity. In it man will find the solution of his present difficulties and guidance for his future action, and unless he accepts with clear conscience the Bible and its great Message, he cannot hope for salvation. For my part I glory in the Bible."

2 Corinthians 11:14 "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light."

Leviticus 19:31 "Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after mediums or wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God."

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 7/28/2018 2:22:11 AM

Angel in Zion,
What you have written is quite remarkable. Thank you for sharing it here. As always, ignore your detractors and keep pursuing Jah Light.

"The lips of the righteous feed many: but fools die for want of wisdom."

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 7/28/2018 1:06:10 PM

Hemphill, It cost you nothing to treat the man with respect. Why not help one another on the way? Make it much easier.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/29/2018 12:44:07 AM

changing to vegetarian diet n growing natural locks does turn on spiritual lights. I man did expirience dat. Though my locks were cut in prison last year I keep I hair natural n I go let it lock next year. I also take some ganja to turn on spiritual light

Messenger: Angel in Zion Sent: 7/30/2018 1:04:04 PM

Yes I. Keeping your soul steadfast with the Most High is of the most importance. Leave fornication and lustful thoughts. This increases the vibration. Ganja used to grow through the sands in Egypt. It was Moses spiritual lifter. Also the grower of Solomon's Wisdom. We are descendants of these people. It is the healing of all nations. Give thanks to the unseen guest who provides assistance in time of need.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/30/2018 3:34:06 PM

Yes I. Raw ital, fasting, chanting, druming, blazing ganja at river site, burning insence, walking barefoot, herbal bath, herbal steaming, yoga n meditation turn on spiritual lights. Higher heights.

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I