Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6969&start_row=1

Jesus.

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/22/2018 1:17:44 AM

He had bn sent by Jah to b a White Christ but he went against d call from Jah n bcame d antiChrist. Instead of troding Rasta he studied Rasta scroll started twisting de word whn making bible. He was not crucified but was killed by King James with a gun.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/23/2018 9:16:27 PM

Good to see de i black heart!
Let's remove Jesus whether white Christ black Christ antichrist; all Christ, from our mindset. Them story no mean nuttn to I

Live up bredda more power to you and yours

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/25/2018 5:33:37 PM

Yes I brother. Fireburn Jesus, fireburn satanism, fireburn slavery, fireburn colonialism.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 7/26/2018 7:46:07 AM

Jesus got a bad rap, no doubt. His Name and legacy have been shamelessly co-opted, used and abused by vainglorious profiteers and warmongers over the 2000 years since His death and resurrection, which is why He fulfilled His Promise and returned in a New Name: RastafarI. But we should never discard His Teachings because they are His Gift to us and if we reject Him and His Teachings it is us who suffer.
No doubt the Bible has been tampered with, but if one comes to it and reads the words with a True Heart it's very apparent which words are those of Jah & His Truth versus those which have been added and manipulated by the wicked one.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/26/2018 4:26:43 PM

Jesus was not ressurected. Jesus is d one dat started d illuminati. Elizabet d queen of England is d reincanate of Jesus. Jesus is Babylon leader. he died fo dat. Jesus is not d son of Marriya but Jane of Rome is d mother of Jesus. Uri is d son of Marriya

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/26/2018 4:37:34 PM

Jesus d deceiptful one is not d one dat accended to d heavens but Congo Uri is d one dat accended up to d heavens. Jesus is d slave driver. Fire pon Rome. Fire Burn d crucifix

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 7/27/2018 4:40:19 AM

i&I see that we're not speaking of the same person, Black heart.

Messenger: NewRas Sent: 7/27/2018 1:34:02 PM

Peace,

Where can I&I find out more of Congo URI?

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/28/2018 4:52:10 PM

In d ancient scrolls of Africa. I man get d revilations of d true Black Istory from Mama S who is a Tonado, I guidian Irrits. Tonados are angels of Jah. I walk with dem. They teach mi abt life. Uri lived 2000yrs ago. try find som ancient writings of Egypt

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I