Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6967&start_row=81

President Trump and MAGA

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 250251 - 260261 - 270271 - 280281 - 290291 - 300
301 - 310311 - 320321 - 330331 - 340341 - 350351 - 360361 - 370371 - 380381 - 390391 - 400
401 - 410411 - 420421 - 430431 - 440441 - 450451 - 460461 - 470471 - 480481 - 490491 - 500
501 - 510511 - 520521 - 530531 - 540541 - 550551 - 560561 - 570571 - 580581 - 590591 - 600
601 - 610611 - 620621 - 630631 - 640641 - 650651 - 660661 - 670671 - 680681 - 690691 - 700
701 - 710711 - 720721 - 730731 - 740741 - 750751 - 760761 - 770771 - 780781 - 785
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 7/25/2018 6:35:00 PM

NewRas. I asked: "Could this be the 'Judgment of the Gentile nations' mentioned in JAH Bible? Babylon and those loyal to it -- the gentile nations -- are being exposed for the demonic liars they are faster and faster right now.."

NO WAY am I saying that Trump is some sort of Biblical judge looking down on nations issuing a divine decree.. All I am saying here is that since Trump has been a candidate and especially since he has been President; the babylon system, through its controlled media, has shown to people all over the world its true vile and demented nature.. In essence Trump has served as a catalyst allowing people to judge for themselves the nature and intent of the corporate media and political figure heads loyal to the establishment. The world has responded by moving to withdraw from the globalist program of centralized control. Various populist and nationalist movements have risen recently. Most notably Brexit. Many other nations that have been usurped within the unelected bureaucracy of the E.U have made moves to reject the globalist agenda and reinstate national sovereignty. These movements have met resistance from those oligarchs seeking to maintain control.. In effect, it has created a chaotic whirlwind of push and pull that is serving to remove the veil of 'moral superiority' and perceived authority of the babylon system.

To put this into context, Luke 21:24 "And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled." Psalm 72:11 "Yea, all kings shall fall down before him: all nations shall serve him." And Psalm 9:20 "Put them in fear, O LORD: that the nations may know themselves to be but men. Selah." So we know, or should know, that Isreal and the Tribe of Judah are the Black people, the Ethiopian Hebrews. This means that the other nations are Gentiles. And we are still in the time of the Gentiles, but it will soon come to an end.. The nations -- babylon world order -- are being laid bare to the people at this time, more so than ever before.. The scientific program of deceptive propaganda has been seen. The wickedness in high places as stated in Ephesians 6:12 is being revealed in part, at least, by the presence of President Trump.. And again, Its not that Trump has done something so special. It is the systems own hubris and vile REACTION to Trump that is exposing it.. Trump may yet work to reveal and indict more and more as we go on; but as it stands, the system itself is the cause of its own demise..

I have faith that as more and more is revealed into just how vile this system and its loyal pundits are, the people will reject this eugenics/mind-control program thus ushering in the end of the 'time of the Gentiles'.. Its on us.. Prophecy and spiritual change must come through this reality to affect this reality.. Im not certain that this pertains to the Ras Tafari trod in any other way than the simple fact that this Trump situation is a part our current reality.. Well, time will tell but IandI stay vigilant in our search for Truth.

JAH Love

Messenger: NewRas Sent: 7/26/2018 1:23:10 AM

I wouldn't myself consider this a judgement of the gentile nations. I feel there is still more at work. Though I can see the I's reasoning I see things a little differently. But I believe our differences (like most people's) come from I&I's different information and values. Not that I think either of ours is superior, just different focuses.

I agree with the exposing of babylon faster and faster though I credit the information age. In the origins of this system it was easier to hide and deny it's wickedness but not impossible to find out what goes on. We have always had whistleblowers and people who expose babylon. It was like a slow leak that is now after decades (due to technology) becoming a burdensome stream.
With the internet and online socialization, people begin to share and discuss information and experiences which introduces whole new perspectives and frequencies of thought they may never have come across in their day to day reality. It can be beautiful and destructive all at once.

I could reason that Trump serves as much to divide us as he does to enlighten us. It just depends on the I that beholds. Like you pointed out, many people blindly hate and reject Trump but it can be the same with his supporters. And this division being polar opposites causes much destruction when no common ground is establish.
On the other side of that same coin, it seems that many people (especially and specifically I&I black peoples in the house of Israel) have noticed how disrespected the president is in media in comparison to other presidents and decided to inform themselves on what's really going on. Seeking real truth. This is the beautiful side of it.

So I guess the I could say I agree with him being a catalyst on some level. But we need to decide and control how the fiya bun. We can't let him be our undoing. If Trump decides to start throwing us all in FEMA camps I&I need to stand together. If he decides to give us reparation and repatriation if we so choose I&I need to stand together. From my perspective, his personality in conjunction with the medias narrative, has caused a great divide amongst the American nation and even some others. But I can agree this is more the media's fault and responsibility than Trump's, being that the news has a wider sphere of influence than Trump does personally.

Again, I agree that as time goes on more and more will continue coming out. Bigger scandals and harder evidence, and eventually the people will say no more. But right now there are still things that need come pass before the gentile reign is complete. I tend to keep an eye on Israel and Ethiopia as a clock as I feel those are the most relevant in these times. Isn't it amazing that Ethiopia and Eritrea are finally seeking unity and cooperation? This is one fulfilling of the King's work. He laid down a foundation for Ethiopia which I feel must be built up before the end of these times.
As well as an end to the wicked slaughter of Palestine by Israel. The Jews who call themselves Jews must be exposed as well. But I am not a prophet, these are just my speculations and meditations. But precisely as you said, "time will tell but IandI stay vigilant in out search for Truth."

Excuse any incoherence as I just got off work and need some sleep.

One Love

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 7/26/2018 7:04:04 AM

Anyone who know the teachings of His Majesty and embraces His Majesty's Truth in their heart knows what Jah has to say about vainglorious people (especially politicians).
Following satan's minions always take I brethren to the same place....
Jah forbid we extol the virtues of a vainglorious man....

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 7/26/2018 7:12:21 AM

The rich man's wealth is in his city
The righteous' wealth is in His Holy Place

So seek ye first the Kingdom of Jah and His Righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you.

Let's not stray to far from Jah Love & Righteousness into Babylon mentality....

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 7/26/2018 10:04:36 AM

I look upon the people around me who have long dismissed what I have had to say as craziness.. For so long they refused to see that the media was conpletely fabricated and a tool for programming. Zbigniew Brzezinski: "Shortly the public will be unable to reason or think for themselves, they will only be able to parrot the information they've been given on the previous nights news." Even when I would call out their agenda years in advance, like gun control and repeal of free speech, these people would fight it down as "that will never happen".. Well here we are. It is all happening and many of these people are able to acknowledge some of the situation.. I am not looking for recognition for being right, but it is interesting how they now talk about the same issues like they dont remember me telling them 5 years ago.. Thats fine, at least they see now.. I have written many times here that babylon is being exposed and is on its way down.. Well now it has drastically accelerated and has become unavoidably obvious. Trump has a lot to do with this in my opinion.. Either people dig in and double down siding with the media, or they have begun to pull themselves out.. This situation can only continue so long before the bubble bursts.. What that will be, no-one knows.. But it is approaching faster and faster.. This is the intersection of humanity.. Recognise the programme and reject it, creating our own future in truth and reality.. Or lay down and allow the system to complete its plan..

Most of the rest of the world has already been toppled, America is one of the last places where the humanity has a chance to defeat babylon. This is why they hate Trump so much. He wants to bring basic prosperity to give us a fighting chance.. People have been programmed to hate America so much that they are unwilling to look objectively at our current situation.. Well we have to move forward and not be stuck in the past.. They teach the opposite of that in schools and university.. Keeping people locked in their own anger due to past injustices and the media hypes it up force level..

You can say "no politician no politician" but Haile Selassie came as a King in the political realm because Jah knows that this is what changes the world.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 7/26/2018 10:40:45 AM

"America is one of the last places where the humanity has a chance to defeat babylon" say Hemphill.
THAT'S A NOTION FROM A WORLD TURNED UPSIDE DOWN.
America is the Great Whore Babylon and has been for many generations before this one. She has led the whole world with her hubris and love for vanity into the system based upon the adoration of selfishness and debauchery. It is she "with whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication."
America is so deeply imbued with her satanic mentality that "it seems like total destruction's the only solution." To proffer to the innocent who might believe it that the very seat of satan itself, the stronghold of admiration for him, is a candidate as the place where Babylon is defeated (as her defeat occurs politically or geographically)...that's just mind-boggling.
Babylon is defeated in the hearts and minds of Jah People through Love and Righteousness, not in some geopolitical entity or by some polity, but if you are looking for where to find JAH Love ruling openly among the people I suggest you spend time among some of the materially poorest people on the earth in the places some even refer to as "shithole countries".
Just to reaffirm to those who may be led astray: His Majesty is the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords, the Conquering Lion of the tribe of Judah --not some politician.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 7/26/2018 11:09:22 AM

To think that the Mighty Iternal Kingdom of Jah Love could be built upon the rotten, crumbling foundation of international capitalism, the Babylon money system, military madness, police officers armed like aircraft carriers, a gulag archipelago, political "representatives" bought & paid for by corporate gold, and paper social contracts enshrined in legal agreements, laws and constitutions....really, sir.

Messenger: NewRas Sent: 7/26/2018 11:45:11 AM

Yes I, Jah come down to sit upon the throne as promised. But I would never consider our King a politician. His Majesty simply cut from different and Holy cloth. No politician has ever recreated a fraction of the works and foundations His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I set out before us. No politician has been honored with the amount of degrees, seats, and titles in such a fashion as His Iternal Majesty. No politician can sit upon the throne let alone hold their positions with such grace and longevity. I could never compare our God and King to these miscreants, by comparison. I see the I's perspective but I would have to disagree with that analogy.

We can agree that most of this earth is dominated by some arm of babylon. Some enslaved more politically, some religiously, others systematically(physically). But it's ALL mental slavery (I think I&I can agree there). The key is I&I people waking up and challenging the force fed narrative like Hemphill stated. I believe Rasta could benefit from a more unified political atmosphere amongst I&I. Developing and reasoning on who we support/condemn and why, while also hailing up any brethren in the belly of the beast fighting for I&I equal rights and justice.
Whether Trump helps or fights I&I tooth and nail I&I as RasTafarI need not be distracted or deterred from I&I Holy and Righteous mission. I&I need brothers working for our benefit in the system but I&I need engineers, doctors and herbalists, churchical and fraternal establishments, counselors and teachers to really be able to build our own and self sustain for centuries to come.

I believe an issue today is people don't want to stay in their lane, so to speak. If the I is an herbalist seeking cures for I&I's ailments we need not trouble his needed works to pull them into the political atmosphere seen? Yet, that same herbalist need not go amongst the people speaking on political affairs they have no knowledge of. Both of these situations can be detrimental to I&I Inity.
I think the I (Hemphill) is greatly invested in the political aspect of our reality. More so than some others here. I&I can agree on the foundation of this wickedness and the foundation of I&I's righteousness. I see we agree on much factual information of the history of this babylon takeover monetarily. This is why I can't just immediately dismiss your claims, I've witnessed and learned some of the same things as I brethren in many respects. I think the I may just come off as bias, but sometimes the truth seems when the narrative becomes so skewed. So I remain open to the information. Jah shines the light on truth, which is why I think much of our foundational information is the same. As long as Jah is the foundation none can shake I&I and I&I shall prosper.

America has a history of using the Trojan Horse tactic to assert it's domination over it's subjects so I think it's reasonable Rasta remain skeptical of all politician. Let them prove their worth, for their actions speak louder than their words.

"People have been programmed to hate America so much that they are unwilling to look objectively at our current situation.. Well we have to move forward and not be stuck in the past.. They teach the opposite of that in schools and university.."

America as the establishment has wronged so many and gotten away with it for so long, eventually the pendulum must swing the other way. We must study our past to know the foundations of what we see today and become privy to the direction the system was designed to go.

"If you don't know where you are, you will never know where to go" -Prof I

I agree in part about keeping people locked in their anger. But that anger is a natural phase some must go through, I believe, to rise up. When I started to study and realize I&I black and ancient history of course I&I became angry, upset, and saddened by our rise and fall to such a low point. I&I wonder why are we never taught this? Why is this information so hard dig up. Why are these artifacts being hidden, defaced, destroyed that prove our ancient origins? But the real Rasta rises above that anger. We need not let our history stop us from cooperation with those gentiles (so to speak) who seek a place in the Holy Kingdom.
We should educate the youth on their brutal bondage and jim crow era violence the white man brought upon the black man. We must never forget. But don't teach them that nothing has changed since then. Selassie I made huge waves for the equal rights and justice of the black man GLOBALLY. This is an overlooked history for most black peoples. Our history is our foundation we stand on. The present is the bodies I&I reside in. But the future is how ever far we can reach with the foundation we have built for ourselves to stand upon.

Selassie I Jah RasTafari

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 7/26/2018 1:06:38 PM

Very nicely put, NewRas. It is so true that the key is Jah People people waking up and challenging the force fed narrative. Realize that force fed narrative is not uni-dimensional or one-sided --not Republican or Democrat, American or Russian or Christian or Islam, this -ism or that -ism -- it is any & all which is deception. We must constantly be vigilant against false prophets and them that tell us that they will use the Babylon System itself to emancipate us. The devil's system is not one within which emancipation can be achieved, and a Rasta won't negotiate with a devil man on or compromise with him on the Truth that is Righteousness and Jah Love (e.g., "Rasta don't work for no CIA"). The victory is emancipation from mental slavery (Seek H.I.M. first and everything shall be added). That means we throw our support always behind our brethren and sistren (the oppressed) and never behind a downpressor man. When the people ask i who i follow, who is my leader, who's word do i believe, i always answer the same: Jah RastafarI. He would not deceive us or ever lead us astray.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 7/26/2018 1:20:22 PM

NewRas, you are very reasonable here. You recognize there are bigger things in motion here.. I cant say the same for others on this thread..

Lets look at why people from all nations and ethnicities want to migrate to America. Lets look at why people that scream all day about hating America never move out to other places... The answer is simple.. America offers the most freedom and opportunity anywhere in the World.

People that hate America and Western civilization can only see half the picture.. Focussing on the past and giving zero credit for what has been accomplished.. Ask yourself, why did Haile Selassie send his emissaries to many western countries including the USA to learn and assimilate that into Ethiopia? Read the wikileaks where the globalists admit that they are fomenting racial division, family destruction, and America-hate by pushing this through universities and media influence.. ITS BY DESIGN

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 250251 - 260261 - 270271 - 280281 - 290291 - 300
301 - 310311 - 320321 - 330331 - 340341 - 350351 - 360361 - 370371 - 380381 - 390391 - 400
401 - 410411 - 420421 - 430431 - 440441 - 450451 - 460461 - 470471 - 480481 - 490491 - 500
501 - 510511 - 520521 - 530531 - 540541 - 550551 - 560561 - 570571 - 580581 - 590591 - 600
601 - 610611 - 620621 - 630631 - 640641 - 650651 - 660661 - 670671 - 680681 - 690691 - 700
701 - 710711 - 720721 - 730731 - 740741 - 750751 - 760761 - 770771 - 780781 - 785

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I