Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6967&start_row=451

President Trump and MAGA

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 250251 - 260261 - 270271 - 280281 - 290291 - 300
301 - 310311 - 320321 - 330331 - 340341 - 350351 - 360361 - 370371 - 380381 - 390391 - 400
401 - 410411 - 420421 - 430431 - 440441 - 450451 - 460461 - 470471 - 480481 - 490491 - 500
501 - 510511 - 520521 - 530531 - 540541 - 550551 - 560561 - 570571 - 580581 - 590591 - 600
601 - 610611 - 620621 - 630631 - 640641 - 650651 - 660661 - 670671 - 680681 - 690691 - 700
701 - 710711 - 720721 - 730731 - 740741 - 750751 - 760761 - 770771 - 780781 - 785
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/16/2018 12:08:17 AM

Jahcub Onelove,
i love the beautiful landscape of the geographic area encompassed by the U.S. and i love the many, many wonderful people who are Americans. These people are unfairly disgraced by a demonic system of governance which claims to represent them, but does not and never has.

America has always had an evil political & financial/business system which has always been the source of a materialistic, militaristic cancer that has metastasized across the earth undermining JAH LIFE and spiritually wherever is grows.

Americans, on the other hand, have produced some of the most incredible music, arts, literature, comedy, theater arts, films, scientific innovations, culinary delights, and so much more, that have ever been produced anywhere on earth.

America the Babylon is a sick nation and that sickness afflicts its people. When accused by the mindless of "hating America", a good reply for me has always been: "My brother got a terminal disease and died. I never hated him for being sick."

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 11/16/2018 12:42:18 AM

Nesta1, Yes Iyah, I feel same way about usa. I love the people and the land but the government is wicked and many people in the usa and around the world are afflicted by the babylon system of the usa.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/16/2018 12:51:20 AM

Jahcub, what's i find ironic about people who are American racists and/or ultra-nationalists is that those great things that have been produced by Americans have been produced by a mixture of Americans of all different races and ancestries, many of whom were immigrants. People say "America put a man on the moon", but it was really thanks to the efforts of German immigrants. So why can't we just put aside the notions of nations (and especially the idiocy of an "exceptional" nation) and just recognize that we are One People? Oh yeah, you'll be accused of being a "globalist", but really we're just RastafarI who are dealing with the Truth. We ARE One People.

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 11/16/2018 2:46:31 AM

One People
One Heart
One Love

Menen I
Selassie I
Jah! RasTafarI

More love and life!

Jah Strength and Guidance

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 11/16/2018 8:23:58 AM

(note: previously posted under "the white rasta" which was a system error)

@Hemphill

I haven't seen an answer to my earlier question. Is there anything Trump said that you don't believe or know to be a lie?

MAGA is an attitude? That's funny. You immediately attack the left by saying "America was never great" is a leftist line. For me this is the clearest sign that we have a trump cult member in our midst, because with trump attacks are really the only defense. Instead of saying "again" refers to Trump's desire to go back to a time before so many government regulations, or a time when America was stronger militarily, or before big corporations started leaving and taking jobs with them. These would have been great arguments but the problem is that Trump never said these things, leaving his followers to fill in the blank. The real truth is that Trump wanted to rewind the country about 8 years to erase the Obama presidency and legacy. This is a reactionary effort against the first black president of the United States of America. I think you probably know that.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 11/16/2018 8:45:39 AM

@Nesta1

You have spoken the truth. Racists take credit for everything America has done because their culture is insecure. They don't feel great anymore because America is continuously built by immigrants. When they were the immigrants (which they seem to forget) they were welcomed by the natives who taught them how to survive. Thanksgiving was a celebration of that help. But we know how that turned out. There's always a questionable sense of morality when it comes to the system they created. And then they brought us over from Africa and we worked the land, boosted their economy, and helped fight their wars. Now when you look at sports and entertainment the contributions are real and we had to overcome their oppression to just get here. They know that in time they will become the minority and they're terrified.

I would also like to add that Africa is 5 times bigger than America. 5X. Africans survive any and all strife and suffering. Racists are crybabies who are scared of competition and who forget where they too came from because their ego centers around taking credit for the accomplishments of others. Their very survival depended and depends on others but they're too ignorant to see that. I would bet money Hemphill is a closet racist and is a trump acolyte who thinks we're stupid enough to be convinced by him that Trump is somehow the good guy.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/16/2018 9:02:59 AMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 11/16/2018 10:04:08 AM

@Hemphill

you said:

Here is me proving myself right once again...
You want proof of fake news.. Be careful what you ask for.. you might just get red pilled..

Sadly, you just proved what I believed about you. You just destroyed your own case without even realizing it. You think you proved these media outlets are fake news? Not hardly. You only proved that you have no real scientific standard of judgment and proved that you do not understand journalism. For example:

News outlets commonly report whatever the white house says. The idea that Saddam had WMDs was based on the government's intelligence. I remember the news coverage. There was always some doubt on the part of what you call leftist news outlets. I remember. That's why most people on the left did not believe Bush and questioned whether the war was really about oil. But if nothing else, the news has to cover what the white house says. That doesn't mean they believe it and in journalism opinions have to be given as such. So there are "editors" who write "editorials" that often contain opinion. But the "news" isn't supposed to be biased so they try to keep opinions out. That doesn't exist in online media because most of it cannot afford real journalists. Online media gets is news from real journalists and then they put their own spin on it. And the reality is opinions can be wrong, but facts aren't. So journalists investigate and try to get multiple sources. But if this process was infallible we would replace the whole justice system with journalists because the fact is that many people who go to prison are innocent, even though there were investigations and trials and juries. EVERYONE gets it wrong sometimes. You're conflating this human phenomenon with conspiracy, thinking they're getting it wrong on purpose in order to mislead. But that's because propagandists on the right tell you that.

So yes, journalists can't alway embed themselves in saudi mosques and infiltrate terrorist groups (which the CIA can't even do most of the time) in order to verify everything the government says. They're not Marvel superheroes. Journalism doesn't work like that.

Now for your "proof" regarding the debate questions. Dude. There was only one person who was doing that and she was an employee of the DNC. She was NOT a reporter and certainly NOT a journalist. She was not a news anchor. CNN, MSNBC, just like FOX, they ALL pay guest contributors to sit on panels and give their OPINIONS. That's not "NEWS". So you're obviously conflating political pundits with the news. It was journalists on the LEFT that even figured out she had done this and confronted her.

The Zimmerman story was infuriating to me and many other black people because Zimmerman was the only witness of his own crime. The only other evidence of his state of mind came from his call to the police where he was told to back off. Who was it that said Zimmerman was "obsessed"? Give a name. That is an opinion and even though it's accurate it's not news unless backed up by evidence. For me, there was in fact enough evidence to suggest this because if Trayvon was white Zimmerman would not have followed him at all. Zimmerman, like MANY other whites, assumed he was in the area to steal. It reminds me of a video I watched yesterday where a black kid rang someone's doorbell because he had gotten lost and needed directions to the school. There's some noise from the house and the kid backs up, spooked. White guys comes out with a gun as the kid runs for his very life and the guy fires of a shot. Fortunately he missed but what he told the police is that tripped and the gun went off. If it wasn't for the video that lie may have worked. And that's the thing. There are thousands of George Zimmermans and thousands of Trayvons and black people know the truth. And the truth is that racism and racial biases cause whites to act crazy out of fear and they execute black people and then tell lies to cover it up. Suddenly whites in the media were talking about Trayvon like he was the next MMA champ when it was Zimmerman who had the size advantage and the training and none of that should have mattered because Trayvon wasn't asking to fight anyone that night. He was defending himself; Walking While Black. And the truth is whites feel very little sympathy because they feel justified in their fear because racist propagandists bait them and because anytime a black person is arrested their picture makes the news. And because we're targeted more and because there is favoritism by the local news (which are mostly right-leaning thanks in part to the Sinclair group) whites are less likely to be identified by race of have their picture displayed. I was in a small gathering (that occurred as a result of similar cases and BLM affecting the national discourse) that confronted a local news representative about that who admitted there was a problem. So yeah...

“hands up, don’t shoot”

Come on, just admit that there no proper way for black people to ever protest. The legitimacy of these movements do not come from the guilt or innocence of the VICTIM, but rather the fact that the job of the police is to arrest suspects. We have due process in the United States and a presumption of innocence for criminal cases. So when the news often offers details like "oh he was suspected of having a gun or he sold drugs or weed was discovered" none of that gives any cop a James Bond license to kill. And the police use tactics to subdue black people that go way beyond reasonable force because all they have to do is say they were resisting arrest. Police use this concept of resistance in order to play judge jury and sometimes execution. Most often I believe they just want to beat the person up and killing them is accidental. I've seen whites with guns get talked down and disarmed. But the fear that white cops have of black people makes them far more likely to shoot first and lie later. "Better to be judged by 12 than carried out by 6" is what they say. Black people don't protest because of some erroneous justification. That is what ignorant white people think who don't understand the history of the police's relationship with the black community. And they use the airwaves to convince each other that the cops are the good guys. No one is automatically good because of the job they do. And again, you're confusing reporting with editorializing the news. I bet you don't believe all this stuff without really even watching it.

"rape at college campuses".

Same thing here. The allegations themselves are news worthy. Do you think the news waits until after the trial before it decides to tell the story? No. But when its white kids you want the news to be quiet and you're all protective of their reputations. That's white privilege because that almost never happens for us. Fact is, there have been a lot of incidents of rape and other sexual abuse by college students. How was the news supposed to know they were innocent? Because they were white?? Again, you misunderstand how journalism works because you are attacking them based on an outcome they could not have predicted. And I don't recall hearing anyone say "oh yeah they definitely did it". And again.. that would be what? an opinion. aka Not news.

I'll give you 2003 and 2004. Why? 1. Because my post is already too long. 2. Because Brian Williams was wrong and suspended for 6 months. So not only is it unreasonable to assume the news is always perfect, and not only do you have to look at negative consequences suffered by individuals, but you're also totally overlooking the fact hundreds of people work at these organizations and one person's credibility doesn't destroy the credibility of the organization. I mean wow... have you not heard of "retractions"? One reason I think you might be racist too is this absolutism where you judge a group by the actions of a handful of people. And did you not read any of the condemnations by the washington post, cnn, nytimes, etc? No one was okay with that. That's like one doctor getting sued for malpractice and you blame all the hospitals in the city and all their doctors. That's ridiculous.

" The fake news narrative that Donald Trump somehow represents the next coming of Hitler "

Again... this is NOT NEWS. That is an opinion. You cannot attack the NEWS about an OPINION because an OPINION is decidedly NOT THE NEWS.

Now were there indicators and similarities between the rise of Hitler and Trump? ABSOLUTELY. I noticed it myself before anyone on tv said anything. But of course when a person on the alt right who supports trump does a nazi salute that's fine, right? Trump has all these rallies where he inspires acts of terrorism and whites carry it out, posting on social media like "I'm going in" like they are following orders. People are opening attacking minorities in public based on trump's rhetoric. There are training camps for white terrorists now in the US. But... SQUIRREL!!

"The fake news that Donald Trump had no chance whatsoever of winning the presidential election"

Are you kidding me? Again, you are confused by opinion. You don't understand the difference between speculating about polls vs reporting a projected winner. Let me clue you in. Polls try to figure out how an election MIGHT go by asking people beforehand. There's also exit polling that ask people how they voted. However, it depends on who you ask, and especially if you can only ask registered voters because that's whose information you have... especially when you know that most Americans actually do NOT vote... you can easily make a wrong prediction and that's what they did. Now I could understand you calling it fake if the polls were on Trump's side but even Kellyanne Conway proves you wrong there. She was on CNN and other outlets saying their own numbers were telling a different story. All this is different from what happened on election night when enough of the votes were counted that CNN, MSNBC, and others REPORTED that Trump had won. You are confused between what is fact and what is opinion and what is news. Van Jones has opinions. He was targeted by a right wing terrorist bomber because of his opinion. Van Jones is not a journalist or a news anchor. You're simply confused. And in order to avoid opinions you and other right wingers don't like you simply retreat to your absurdly biased bubbles.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 11/16/2018 10:37:03 AM

emphill: Yes.. We have been purposefully hijacked and cut off.. I have brought this up many times.. The IMF loans, the sell out to China.. You can call it a conspiracy theory but the NWO is real and destroying nation states the world over.. So when Trump says MAGA, and drain the swamp, he is talking about removing these restraints that have been artificially imposed onto the USA in an attempt to stop our production..

by who, Hemphill? Who is the NWO?

Trump is the swamp. There's hardly anyone senior in the white house that hasn't had a corruption scandal. And who Trump calls the "deep state" are not at all part of any conspiracy. He just doesn't like them because they know he's a criminal and if he can shake the faith in the FBI and Justice Dept he can get away with his crimes. This is the guy who said Obama was spying on him. False. He says all these things to keep his cult members believing him regardless of how many people tell you the truth. He doesn't care about the restraints affecting American companies. He only cares about his own company's globalist agenda. Yeah... I said it. GLOBALIST AGENDA. Trump himself uses cheap chinese labor to produce his products just like Ivanka. He exploits every loophole and brags about not paying taxes. He tells his followers that he is part of the elite who have better houses, better education, etc. and makes them ignore it all by making them believe he's on their side and that he's some kind of everyman because he speaks with a 3rd grade vocabulary. He flat out told you he doesn't want poor people working on government finance. He successfully created the illusion that he's a self made man when he was really born with a silver spoon. He was a child millionaire simply because of his allowance from daddy Trump.

Trump did NOT bring the economy back. You clearly do not understand economics. Let me help you. When Obama took over the economy was headed into recession. Republicans had spent too much money and a lack of regulations in the housing market caused it to tank. The banks were in trouble. Big car makers were in trouble. A lot of families were losing their homes because of variable interest rates. It was a mess. OBAMA, not Trump, made controversial decisions that ended up working. We went along kicking and screaming, but it worked out. If you look at ACTUAL charts and graphs under Obama you will see when the recovery started and you can see that it was already going up the day Trump took office. And anyone over the age of 35 should know that the influence of a President on the economy is SLOW and takes years to fully manifest. Trump's own people are saying that about the Trump tax cuts. What you are feeling right now? That's still the effect of the Obama presidency. I know you hate it, but it's true. Just like we felt the effects of Bush at least 2 years into Obama and Clinton at least 2 years into Bush. And what "conservatives" don't seem to understand is that Republicans spend money like crazy. They simply say they're going it for defense. They are the party of "trickle down economics" which has proven not to work. The Trump tax cuts have led to stock buy backs. You know what that means? More money for the rich, but very few new jobs. That's why Trump aint talking about the Carrier deal anymore. You can't just give companies and rich people money without any market forces driving them to change their behavior. Trump's tariffs? I work at company that uses a lot of steel and aluminum. Not only was it stupid and a lot of voters turned on Trump for it, but there are potentially long lasting effects because people around the world are finding the commodities we trade from other sources. But again... when people are ignorant they start thinking Trump is the savior. That's why his base is largely uneducated whites which is why is rhetoric against Jeff Besos and other elites works on them.

Messenger: Angel in Zion Sent: 11/16/2018 10:44:28 AM

I told you all from the beginning that Hemphill is playing games on a forum that that he really has no business posting his disruption of peace and inity. I pegged him in the beginning by his unwise words. He has no clue of the spiritual realm and he only post the unenlightened token blacks of society. Sorry they are not Rasta and neither is he. He finally confessed. I already knew he was some christian fool baiting Rasta. Jah is a jealous God, don't worry he will not see it coming. Give thanks my idren.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 250251 - 260261 - 270271 - 280281 - 290291 - 300
301 - 310311 - 320321 - 330331 - 340341 - 350351 - 360361 - 370371 - 380381 - 390391 - 400
401 - 410411 - 420421 - 430431 - 440441 - 450451 - 460461 - 470471 - 480481 - 490491 - 500
501 - 510511 - 520521 - 530531 - 540541 - 550551 - 560561 - 570571 - 580581 - 590591 - 600
601 - 610611 - 620621 - 630631 - 640641 - 650651 - 660661 - 670671 - 680681 - 690691 - 700
701 - 710711 - 720721 - 730731 - 740741 - 750751 - 760761 - 770771 - 780781 - 785

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I