Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6967&start_row=101

President Trump and MAGA

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 250251 - 260261 - 270271 - 280281 - 290291 - 300
301 - 310311 - 320321 - 330331 - 340341 - 350351 - 360361 - 370371 - 380381 - 390391 - 400
401 - 410411 - 420421 - 430431 - 440441 - 450451 - 460461 - 470471 - 480481 - 490491 - 500
501 - 510511 - 520521 - 530531 - 540541 - 550551 - 560561 - 570571 - 580581 - 590591 - 600
601 - 610611 - 620621 - 630631 - 640641 - 650651 - 660661 - 670671 - 680681 - 690691 - 700
701 - 710711 - 720721 - 730731 - 740741 - 750751 - 760761 - 770771 - 780781 - 785
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 7/27/2018 12:20:53 PM

Look at this disgusting display of hypocrisy from Nesta1.. He promotes "the dissolution of national boundaries.. absorbed into the greater brotherhood of humanity beyond national boundaries"... Yet he lives in Asia that is one of the most racially homogenous areas in the world.. Asian countries have the MOST strick immigration laws and dont forget THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA!! Haha

He apparently doesnt know about the Nazi collaborator George Soros and his 'Open Society Foundations' where this man funds the destruction of nations through election fraud, open borders, and forced mass migration...

Nesta1 fights gun rights and border security.. Good god man, that is staright from Aleister Crowley.. Check the wikileaks bro, the satanic elitists openly talk about pushing these exact things!!!

Border security is like a wall for a house. It is what constitutes a nation.. A border does not mean that 'no-one can ever come in'.. It means that if you want to come in, you better knock on the door and come in properly.. Even Haile Selassie had some pretty strick immigration laws.. Shake my head this is simple.. You sir have been proven wrong at every turn.. I dont even take pride in exposing you, its just sad how misinformed you are.. This is pre-school simple stuff.. Lol!

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 7/27/2018 2:06:29 PM

Truth Idureth forIver, my brother Hemphill. i&I seek not to win some argument with you or to convince you of what i&I have learned. Least of all is it my intention to judge you. TRUTH NEVER CHANGES so it matters not who wins the argument nor who thinks they are right in a discourse. Nor who has the popular view.

The only thing that matters is Truth, and Truth never morphs to suit the narrative of the stronger debater. No one owns Truth or has a monopoly on it. Truth stands there like a mountain in all its majesty while we attempt to use different words to capture and describe it, each of us trying to craft more precise narratives to articulate its perceived intricacies. But a wise man knows that, as with the mighty mountain, he only sees a part of the Truth in any given matter and at any given moment.

i am an old man, but when i was young i too thought i was smarter than everyone else including even my elders. i don't recall being quite as flippant & dismissive of the thoughts and ideas of others as you, Hemphill, but perhaps i was. i&I did, however, always try to demonstrate respect for my elders and the other people with whom i&I communicated. This culture of respect is one of the traditional components of the Asian society in which i&I live that i very much appreciate.

My goal is not to hurry you along in the quest for Truth, brother, for each person has their own life-long journey to undertake and a old man can not force what he has learned upon anyone else. i&I am just here to express my thoughts and share my knowledge like everyone else.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 7/27/2018 2:17:40 PM

I have never said I was smarter than anyone else or anyone at all. That is something you have projected onto me. I know what I am talking about on these issues because I have been researching them for the majority of my life.. The popular/mainstream views of society are engineered by a group of satanic eugenicists in an attempt to lead us to our own doom.. i.e. George Soros, Rockefellers, Ford, Carnigee, Morgan, Rothschild, Junker, etc etc.. So when I read the things THEY have written and see the programmes they run and the information avenues they control, and then those same talking points get echoed here or anywhere, I CALL IT OUT! This is not disrespect, this is a plea for ones who dont see; to SEE.

Zbigniew Brzezinski: "Shorlty the public will be unable to reason or think for themselves, they will only be able to parrot the information they've been given on the previous nights news."

Bertrand Russell: "Diet, injections, and injunctions, will combine from a very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs the authorities consider desirable."

Wake up!

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 7/27/2018 2:51:32 PM

i&I have learned, Hemphill, that we wake up no one though berating and belittling. It only undermines our efforts. If that is the goal, we must find ways to be positive.

And, yes, you are correct that:
"The popular/mainstream views of society are engineered by a group of satanic eugenicists in an attempt to lead us to our own doom.. i.e. George Soros, Rockefellers, Ford, Carnigee, Morgan, Rothschild, Junker, etc etc."

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 7/27/2018 7:05:51 PM

The Trump Presidency is like a glitch in the data line causing a system malfunction.. It wasnt supposed to be there; but because it is, we are now able to view an administrative page instead of just the show.. Yet its paradoxical in that it is the show itslef and the reaction it is having to the malfunction that is so revealing.. Its like Trump caused a buffer in the live video feed and people have either gotten closer to the screen, looking for further instructions; or taken a step back and said this show sucks, lets try something different.. The current president is definetly that.. Different.. from any other in that he is neither career military or career politician.. He doesnt say what the roll requires. He is up there center stage with a different script and the entire play is caught not knowing what to do.. An unprecedented situation that is letting some of the audience see that there really has been a scripted show all along.. There have always been those who knew it was a show and some have been successful it getting others to see it too.. Its just that now, the entire audience is looking around asking: "What is happening?" Love him or hate him, Trump has sent 'the show' into a tailspin..

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 7/28/2018 5:05:09 AM

Of course, we should never underestimate how clever the devil is. There's a competing theory that Mr. Trump was installed by the Elite Cabal, as all presidents are, to create the apparent chaos under cover of which new components of the cabal's agenda can be more easily advanced. Pandemonium and chaos provide a highly effective distraction for the masses. After all, the Script writers are hired by the Elite network, so even if this Script appears to be quite a bit different from the one with which we are familiar, its writing was still commissioned by the same executive powers as always.
As for Mr. Trump -- who knows what his real convictions are --he's an actor.

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 7/30/2018 6:09:14 AM

So, you like Trump and support his policies? based on your initial post, it sounds that way:

"He is a self-made man who is shaking the establishment to its core! It is beautiful to watch babylon crumble all because someone they cant control won the Presidency! Hillary would have continued Obama's destruction, all Trump has done is put a tourniquet on the sell-out of American prosperity by bringing jobs back and making better trade deals.. Record low unemployment for Black and Hispanic populations, record tax breaks, unprecedented calling out of American Political corruption; and they call him Hitler! LMFAO!!"

I think everyone understands that there is leftist media that promotes their own agenda, but what is yours? Is there no right wing propaganda? Isn't weird that Trump and his administration just deny everything they're accused of, dubbing it fake news...? Infowars is unbiased?

Trump's people are swamp free?

Which Trump policies are not part of his agenda to get more money for him and his people?

How does Trump benefit Rastafari people?

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 7/30/2018 10:36:27 AM

What I have said here is very clear and can be read for yourself.. I am not going to go back through and repeat myself again and again..

Look at how triggering this one thread is.... Says a lot right there...

The corporate media ran Hillary's campaign.. Saying she had a 98% chance of winning the presidency.. They were caught giving her the questions in advance of the debates.. The corporate establishment media still runs 97% negative coverage of anything Trump.. Manipulating and outright fabricating stories to fit the narrative of 'Trump is Hitler, kill him'.. The mainstream media is the enemy of the people. Fomenting civil unrest and political violence. Trump is taking these liars head on in an unprecedented attack on the corporate shadow governments globalist dystopia..

There are swamp creatures ALL around Trump.. In his own cabinet and across the isle.. He is revoking security clearances to deepstate loyalists. He has ended foreign trade deals that were purposefully bleeding out America. In turn, he has brought back industry and jobs for the average working class American. He has reduced taxes and ended Obama Care; effectively saving thousands of dollars for every American.. He is working to secure our wide-open southern border.. And yes; the establishment media hell-bent on destroying the USA for their globalist agenda, twists and turns and outright makes up crisis after crisis with anything he does or doesnt do in an attempt to derail the electorate and their President. They are getting more and more desperate as the days go by.. The liberal media who controls the social narrative through the echo chambers of hollywood, music, controlled celebrities, news, Facebook, youtube, Twitter, and google, are now calling for the outright ban of conservative voices on the internet and radio.. No dissent is allowed.. If you dont hate Trump and want him dead, you are not allowed to speak...

So what is it that you fall in line and hate him for?

Let me guess..

Russian collusion?
Seperation of families?
Failing economy?
Literally Hitler?
Racist?

^^ all manufactured crisis by the fake news babylon media

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 7/30/2018 6:15:55 PM

Not to be a contrarian but aren’t some of Trump’s very closest hand-picked advisors (e.g., Mattis, Pompeo, Bolton) the very same neocon players who have been advancing the agenda of a U.S.-led, militarily-enforced global tyranny (i.e. Full Spectrum Dominance) since before the presidency of George W. Bush? i&I sure you know of the Project for a New American Century. These guys are hardly “outsiders” draining the swamp. You’ve mentioned Zbigniew Brzezinski. Certainly then certainly you must be aware that Mr. Trump’s chosen close advisors are adherents of Mr. Brzezinski’s view of the global geopolitical chessboard, including American domination of Eurasia through fomenting war, chaos, and terrorism? Mr. Brzezinski was one of the main authors weaponizing Islamic extremism -- promoting Jihad and terrorism to sabotage and undermine powers that may rise to challenge U.S. hegemony in Eurasia including Russia, China and even the EU. Trump’s pulling out of JCPOA and issuing demands to Iran that amount to a declaration of war follow suit perfectly with the agenda that has been advanced by each U.S. president dating well into the 20th century. i&I sure you know of Wesley Clark’s “7 countries in five years”. Iran’s next on the list and Trump is marching lock-step according to the plans of his masters. John Bolton as his National Security Advisor? Come on now, seriously? If ever there has been a War Cabinet at the White House, Mr. Trump has assembled it. I think that’s why people are comparing him to Hitler, but in my book, he just one more in the long chain of puppets. The history of torture, terror and mass murder that war criminals the likes of Bolton, Pompeo and Mattis have visited upon innocent human beings all over the world makes you question what kind of man would appoint these monsters to top positions in the U.S. government instead of prosecuting them to the fullest extent of the law.

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 7/30/2018 8:26:26 PM

Nesta1, Word Up!

Hemphill:

"What I have said here is very clear and can be read for yourself.. I am not going to go back through and repeat myself again and again.."

-Please don't, you've done it ad nauseum

"Look at how triggering this one thread is.... Says a lot right there..."

-People are as triggered as they've been since he was elected, it's just odd that you came to a Rastafari forum looking for "honest debate."

"The corporate media ran Hillary's campaign.. Saying she had a 98% chance of winning the presidency.. They were caught giving her the questions in advance of the debates.. The corporate establishment media still runs 97% negative coverage of anything Trump.."

-Who cares about Hillary's campaign, aren't you aware that they are two sides of the same coin? Do you really think Trump is just in there going rogue? He's surrounded by swamp, and him and his people just perpetuate the same agenda that existed well before he ever took office.

" Manipulating and outright fabricating stories to fit the narrative of 'Trump is Hitler, kill him'.. The mainstream media is the enemy of the people. Fomenting civil unrest and political violence. Trump is taking these liars head on in an unprecedented attack on the corporate shadow governments globalist dystopia.."

-I've never anyone say "kill him," but his divisiveness is a bit Hitlerian i.e. separation of families at the border and the muslim ban. If Trump isn't part of a "corporate shadow government," I don't know who is. Why does this feel like a nationalist dystopia to me but not to you? I'll take a globalist dystopia over this. The U.S. has always had this us first mentality, but people come here because they were born into extreme hardship, something most americans don't appreciate.

"There are swamp creatures ALL around Trump.. In his own cabinet"

-If you know this, then what are we talking about?

" and across the isle.."

-yeah we know

" He is revoking security clearances to deepstate loyalists."

-What is this deepstate verbage, it's clearly recycled from your favorite propaganda site.

" He has ended foreign trade deals that were purposefully bleeding out America. In turn, he has brought back industry and jobs for the average working class American."

-What jobs? factory jobs? coal mining? Why were those foreign trade deals put in place by Dems? to bleed out America? for what gain?

" He has reduced taxes and ended Obama Care; effectively saving thousands of dollars for every American.."

-So now that insurance isn't mandatory who's gonna pay the medical bills when the uninsured show up at the hospital? You do realize that hospitals cannot turn people away, right? This means that with or without insurance people get care in America, however those who elected not to get coverage and "save thousands of dollars" are either getting medicaid/medicare and taxpayers pay for it, or the sick go deeper into debt.

" He is working to secure our wide-open southern border.. And yes; the establishment media hell-bent on destroying the USA for their globalist agenda,"

-I don't blame anyone, one bit, for attempting to find a better life. Coming into America legally is a process for the lucky or the rich, you cannot simply be poor and fill out the application and get it. Instead the poor risk their lives every day to escape whatever circumstances led them to such a perilous decision. I see no empathy in Trumps policies. I see a locked door with a gun pointing back.

" twists and turns and outright makes up crisis after crisis with anything he does or doesnt do in an attempt to derail the electorate and their President."

- Dude the guy is not clean at all! he's shady as F, we knew that well before the guy ever became prez.

"They are getting more and more desperate as the days go by.. The liberal media who controls the social narrative through the echo chambers of hollywood, music, controlled celebrities, news, Facebook, youtube, Twitter, and google, are now calling for the outright ban of conservative voices on the internet and radio.. No dissent is allowed.. If you dont hate Trump and want him dead, you are not allowed to speak... "

-Who's calling for death? The media, or the "liberal media," are threatened, never before has a president bullied the media like this. He's supposed to take it like a prez and not be so reactionary. The fact that he has a temper tantrum every time he gets called out only makes him look more guilty. And I can't believe you named Twitter!

"So what is it that you fall in line and hate him for?

Let me guess.."

-I don't hate him as a person. As a human being, he's like many. Surrounded by people influencing him for their own gain. He sees how he can profit and he only thinks about himself. I don't like him as a world leader because he doesn't project stability. He's temperamental and inarticulate, both very poor qualities for a leader to have.

"Russian collusion?
Seperation of families?
Failing economy?
Literally Hitler?
Racist?

^^ all manufactured crisis by the fake news babylon media"

-The list goes on huh? but out of those, yes, the separation of families is awful. The muslim ban is awful. I don't think he cares about minorities, and I do think he's incredibly misogynistic.

How is your opinion not manufactured by whatever media it is that you prescribe to? Do you really think he's "a bull in a china shop?" please.

I'm still curious though....how does Trump benefit Rastafari people?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 250251 - 260261 - 270271 - 280281 - 290291 - 300
301 - 310311 - 320321 - 330331 - 340341 - 350351 - 360361 - 370371 - 380381 - 390391 - 400
401 - 410411 - 420421 - 430431 - 440441 - 450451 - 460461 - 470471 - 480481 - 490491 - 500
501 - 510511 - 520521 - 530531 - 540541 - 550551 - 560561 - 570571 - 580581 - 590591 - 600
601 - 610611 - 620621 - 630631 - 640641 - 650651 - 660661 - 670671 - 680681 - 690691 - 700
701 - 710711 - 720721 - 730731 - 740741 - 750751 - 760761 - 770771 - 780781 - 785

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I