Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6945&start_row=1

Ethiopian coffee ceremony

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/3/2018 9:22:10 AM

Greetings and love I&I&I

Iwomban have returned to the states after being in Shashemene for 5 months... and I have a lot of things to share about the experiences I had there, and everything I learned. I wanted to start off with a fun topic, so I have photographed step by step the process of making Ethiopian coffee, and added the photos with explanations to the blog on JAH CHILDREN's website.

I hope everyone fulljoys the lesson on Ethiopian Coffee Ceremony!

More roots and culture... more oneness

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 5/4/2018 6:23:13 AM

Dada Jah Child! Karibu tena!

Always I am irie to get these updates and lessons from the InI. I Give thankhs to JAH right hear and right now for the I hard works and livication. I will check the I website. Maybe JAH will see a way for us to link up next time the I forward home.

More strength Dada yangu
Amani na upendo, tupo pamojah!

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 5/4/2018 10:35:33 AM

Also sistar, i see from the wonderful and informative pictures and ixplainations of the Ethiopian coffee ceremony, that the I has reviewed your oppinion on drinking coffee since we last reasoned on that topic?
(our jebena sits in storage) lol

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/4/2018 1:18:43 PM

Ises I bredren, royal love the I family as always,
Yes I, when I&I forward, I would love to meet up with the I&I... I&I have plans and desire to travel more in the continent, we did talk about soon coming to Tanzania and Uganda both. I still remember that mountaintop garden Iman shared photos of a couple years past, and I would love to see it in person!
As the resources become available we will make it happen =)
Haha Idren, I guess in life we are always changing, isnt it? Although my overstanding of caffiene had not changed as well as my emphasis on restfulness as a main source of natural energy, I have relaxed a bit to include the beauty of the coffee ceremony in I&I irth experience. I will still observe I body and its signals, avoiding substances when the body says to, and keep a balance.
In a way this relates to the other thread I&I have been reasoning on as well! Physical stimulations that are so enjoyable always run the risk of becoming addictive, and it is important that we are able to maintain a distance from attachment to any physical practices in this life! In both actions we have been discussing, I think that being the 'observer' in the situation is a way that we can engage in activities on this irth that are not necessarily harmful and in some cases needed in order to continue our physical existence as humans (sexual reproduction), without becoming attached to the action or the stimulation. If we realize that we are spirit having a physical experience, all of these experiences become acceptable as a part of the lessons that we are learning in this classroom of a planet. We can observe ourselves having the experience and accept the sensory stimulation as a way to learn more about our spiritual nature. After all, if we were not meant to have physical experiences in an effort to learn more and become wiser in our spiritual existence, we would not have come into this physical state.
Upendo na umoja! Rastafari oneness

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 5/7/2018 12:22:18 PM

^^Love it!!

Berhane Selassie AKA Bob Marley: "If you know what life is worth. You will look for yours on Earth; and now you see the light. You stand up for your right!"

Prophecy, spiritual growth, evolution of Humanity, stepping into a 'new age' are all relatively common ideas, yet they have a level of unrealistic detachment from reality here and now.. How do these esoteric ideas manifest here? How can we be a part of the coming canges? Well, look at what Bob said.. Look for yours ON EARTH.. This is creation. This, here and now, is our eternity.. And if you cant find it here, you wont find it anywhere.. Just as a change to the outside world or self, however small, comes first from personal inspiration; so do prophetic or larger esoteric changes.. It must come through this experience and made palpable in the here and now.. Not some "Great God will come from the sky, take away everything and make everybody feel high" thing that most people think.. Nope.. Not at all.. Great and Mighty Jah come from inside his Children to make personal inspiration change the outside world.. Its on us.. Haile Selassie came to us as one of us to teach us how to be a better us.. Lol.. Oh. And I LOVE Ethiopian Coffee!!

Give thanks and praises!
Jah Love

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/12/2018 2:54:42 PM

Love + Honor I&I
Give thankhs for that post Idren Hemphill. I dont have much to add to it, nor much to disagree with, except when the I said "If you can't find it here, you won't find it anywhere." There is no way for me to prove this, but I think that this earth existence is actually one of the more difficult places we can come in order to learn + grow. I do think that there are realms of existence where it is easier to connect with divinity and to realeyes our true nature. It seems like this is like the highschool or college level, and only spirits who really want to take that next step in growth and overstanding come here. These thoughts are, like I said, not able to be verified, just something I feel inside of my heart to be true. So it is really just a thought to share and for the I&I to meditate on and Isider if this is something the I think to be true or not.
Haha funny how a post about coffee can lead to such a deeply philosophical discussion... but give thankhs =)
More love + more life
Rastafari Oneness

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 5/12/2018 5:15:10 PM

Jah Child; always a blessing to reason with you. Haha and true, a conversation over coffee can turn out to be rather philosophical.. As far as what you bring up; a similar idea of Earth being just one of potentially many levels of existance for our spirits or souls to attach to and experience life has crossed my mind. I appreciate the refresh. Sometimes I will get into a meditation and think of souls or consciousness in a star-like state as energy and light. Each soul learning and growing like a seed in Jah sky. And some of us reach such high peaks that they blossom and shoot ever higher visible here as shooting stars. Like the sky is a mirror representing the inner self of everyone.. And I used to think about this type of thing regularly in terms of a reincarnation process of spiritual growth. But now I tend to think more of the mystic that is here and now.. That space between us that connects everything. I see it like this: true genius is not having the ability to come up with a thought that no one else can touch. Genious is in the sharpened ability to digest a thought or feeling and express it with such clarity that everyone can see.. Imagine how clear Bob's mind was for his message to be expressed so clearly through his music.. I dont get too caught up in thinking about past lives or ethereal realms. Jah has given us this existence. We have been chosen from the beginning to experience this life here and now. Either way you look at it, many lives through reincarnation or one life destined from the beginning, we are here.. Now.. At what could be the most important crossroads humanity has ever been presented with.. We either decide to take a step in the direction of Jah and grow on the natural path of his creation where each individual being creates their own route through free will... OR we decide to continue down the artificially paved road of babylon where all routes and thoughts are regulated. Leading us like cattle into the slaughter house.. Artificial intelligence and big tech surveillance are a reality.. The ones who work through shadow control are attempting to create an artificial eternity outside of the human condition. A mechanized version of Jah's creation completely controlled by them for them.. They even show us through their propaganda machine of hollywood many movies on this topic to psychologically prepare us.. We are being programmed and most of us have accepted it.. Following the heard will lead us to death.. I cannot allow this to be the direction that we decide to go on. All of Jah's children feel the same way.. We must CHOOSE JAH! We must work with what he has given us. The new age, the next stage, the higher realm, the pure connection to nature and truth is HERE! Available now if we collectively choose to accept it. Jah jah put the heathen back de pon the wall. "These young people face a world beset with the most effectively organized programme of deceptive propaganda and thinly screened operations ever known." - Haile Selassie put the evil doers on notice. To me, thats why the system is so turbulent right now. It recognizes that it has a limited time to complete its deception.. And if it doesnt gain full spectrum dominance, it looses all control.. A spark of truth will reignite the blaze and burn babylon down.. This is happening across the world and it is happening inside of every person.. Not in a dream like star light metaphor. But right here right now with this experience and what we choose to do with it..

Jah Love

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/12/2018 6:56:56 PM

More Love bredren.. Give thankhs for the reasoning, yes I. Not only can I relate with the vision the I described in the first part of the post, but I also know that what the I said in the second half is true. It is possible that there are other realms of existence, but the realm we are in right now is where our focus can make the difference. There is not anything I would dispute in Iman's message, I can only offer agreement, and thankhs for wording it so well.
Ises I

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 5/14/2018 12:19:10 PM

I really appreciate the kind words JAH Child! That thought process has been pretty recent for me. Pausing on a point, stepping back and viewing from 40,000 feet to see the big picture and spiritual implications then bringing it back down to Earth where a difference can be made.. Not exactly sure what started this; but I have since been able to put into context, items that were previously separate.. This is the mystic.. We are just so used to how things operate here that we want to transcend into new levels overlooking the complex simplicity of this reality.. Look for yours on Earth!

Love

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/14/2018 6:44:01 PM

Ises JAH! I give thankhs the I is able to ride the waves of energy we are experiencing and use them to rise higher in Overstanding. This is truly a monumental time in Irth experience and I have no doubt that this played into Iman's recent ability to make cohesive sense of the puzzle pieces that have for so long been scattered. I am also experiencing the same type of clarity and rise in vibration, along with a deeper peace than I have ever felt before, and it is such a thrill to share these experiences with others such as the I.
And I am very happy for the I youth, to be in the presence of a papa who can lead him to Iyer Ites and wiseminds from the beginning.
Rastafari guidance and love to the I and the family, always.
Oneness

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I