Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6933&start_row=1

Rastafari is not for everyone!

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Empress Blogger Sent: 4/23/2018 11:56:11 AM

Rastafari was given to the people by Jah. Therefor it is available for all to follow. However...this faith is not for everyone, just as not all clothing is for me, or not all movies are for me, or all colors are for me, or all religious beliefs are for me.

"12 “Everything is permissible† for me,” but not everything is beneficial. “Everything is permissible for me,” but I will not be mastered by anything."

- Some are not comfortable maintaining "the order" of Rastafari.

- Some do not want to do "daily" of what is necessary to have that special bond with Jah.

- Some do not want to "acknowledge" truth as it is.

- Not all are on the earth at this time for the same purpose.

I do believe one can follow the faith an truly have the bond that is available if one is honest inside himself as he embraces the faith. But its more of an inner thing than an outer thing....It will largely depend on you as a person, on the journey.

Give Thanks. King Selassie I Empress I-nen

How to become a Rastafarian

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 4/23/2018 12:29:54 PM

Very good point Empress! As JAH extends life to every living being, He also extends a personal path of natural truth leading to straight to H.I.M.self.. Yet many have and will reject this rightful life-full path and choose the artificial replacement of death and misery that is babylons path... Matthew 24:24: For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.. It is a joy of joys to be able to receive JAH in this time of great deception.. It is a blessing of blessings to be reborn in JAH truth; daily rejecting the pitiful pit-falls of the babylon system and working to grow in JAH truth! At the same time, it is very difficult to see our fellow brothers and sisters so deceived by the wicked ways of the world.. However, I find solace and strength in knowing that one person with divine truth shatters the web of lies that takes a billion deceived people to hold together.. In other words, one spark starts an unstoppable blaze, where a billion lies are needed to extinguish..

May truth and righteousness awkake in every person! HaileluJAH

Messenger: Empress Blogger Sent: 4/23/2018 1:12:52 PM

What a beautiful meditation....
Give Thanks.

Yes, I hope all I an I people will wake up and know the truth of Jah, at the same time I know it I purpose in life to be the deliverer and bearer of this truth.

Give thanks for the light and the journey. Rastafari.

Messenger: Empress Blogger Sent: 4/23/2018 1:17:05 PM

just 3

3 practical things one can do to embrace the faith of Rastafari, in the spiritual sense....

Just as a start....

#1 - Get your self a small animal, bird, or fish or cat in the home. (this show love for Jah creation as you feed and care for the pet day after day)

#2 - Feed/give some change to the homeless people on the street 4 times/month.

#3 - Read your bible daily 1 hour.

This are just for starters... Jah is watching, Give Thanks.

Rasta blog

Give thanks.

Messenger: NazIr Sent: 4/24/2018 6:28:01 PM

www.http://jamaiacanloveblog.wordpress.com

This is a dead link Iya. Is there a way to fix it?

Also, from reading the first link posted, InI nah can sight all that. Iman can sight some of it. But a few of them, there is no way InI can Igree Ipletely. Especially the KJV LIEble. Among a couple other things. Especially as modern Christianity (from the Council on Nicea onward) was all about creating a SINsored version to whitewash the truth about how Iriginal Tanakh was about the true Jews (Africans). Which is why Enoch the Ethiopian was left out. Along with many other books. More books were left out of the LIEble than those that were left in by CONStantine (of whom made it that way to make it easier to CONtrol a populace.)

One,
Ras NazIr

Messenger: NazIr Sent: 4/24/2018 6:29:58 PM

Forgot to say tho,
The Gift Of RastafarI is For ALL Man to Share.

One Love,
Ras NazIr

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 4/27/2018 10:00:35 PM

Great reasonings Nazir! YES IYAH

Messenger: NazIr Sent: 4/27/2018 11:40:28 PM

Blessed Love InI beloved Istren RG. Iman give thanhks the UPfull words I.

Bless up Itinually,
Ras NazIr
HIM goodness Idureth for Iver
JAH RastafarI

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I