Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6931&start_row=1

Rasta Communities in the US

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: NewRas Sent: 4/6/2018 5:24:15 PM

Hello everyone. I'm fairly new to the teachings of Rastafari but have become very entranced in the mystic that surrounds the His Imperial Majesty. A little background on my faith: raised baptist, turned atheist, bounced from one theology to another until the truth of Haile Selassie I was unveiled to me. Ironically I must thank the Black Hebrew Israelite's for putting me on the right path though I've come to learn they are very wrong in many areas and disgrace the name of H.I.M. by referring to him as a dog and downplaying his vital role in the liberation of the people.

I am still very young in my studies and seek to reasoning with people (especially locally). I am wondering if there are any churches, congregations, communities, or organizations around the US that would be beneficial to my path for truth and livity. Specifically around the bible belt (SC, NC, GA).

Peace and Appreciation

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 4/7/2018 11:29:22 PM

Greetings NewRas and oneness.

In the I area, i can recommend the organization called NCRU or
North Carolina Rastafari Union.
4008 Ellisfield Drive, Durham, North Carolina 27705, phone: 919-797-2636, email: ncrastafariunion@gmail.com.

We are together

Messenger: NazIr Sent: 4/8/2018 9:22:21 PM

Blessed love Iya,
InI am in Georgia. I was trying to set up such here. But Iman Babylonian mother sold InI land and house while I was in the hospital. So I have to start from scratch.

The I can email InI, rasnazir0420@gmail if the I would like. We can also talk over the phone if InInI ever reach that point. Iman have been on this trod for almost 10yrs. Almost all of which Iman have been a NazIr. InI have also studied religion extensively. To the point where I'm going after I doctorate soon. BTW, InI was raised a Baptist too. But look at Garvey. He was a Baptist too.

HIM goodness Idureth for Iver
Ras NazIr
JAH RastafarI

Messenger: Empress Melody Sent: 4/14/2018 5:44:06 AM

Hello Jah children,

I live in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas area and was also trying to find a Rasta community to join and learn from. If anyone knows of any or happens to see this... would love to know. Thank you! Missmelodyjay@gmail.com

Bless!

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/15/2018 11:01:36 AM

Empress Melody- May you receive JAH blessings in you search for a truly righteous RastafarI community. I&i only ever located a handful of like-minded Rastas in five decades of living in the U.S. After that I fled Babylon America into Asia to reside. His Majesty Himself has become my closest companion in faith and that's actually just fine. i'd love to have other Rastas to pass the time with, but that's just not been the mission i've been given.

Regardless of who or how many people you find who know His Majesty's True Name & Identity, there are many RastafarI in the world who share in JAH LOVE with you.

One Love, One Heart
RastafarI

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/15/2018 11:01:37 AM

Empress Melody- May you receive JAH blessings in you search for a truly righteous RastafarI community. I&i only ever located a handful of like-minded Rastas in five decades of living in the U.S. After that I fled Babylon America into Asia to reside. His Majesty Himself has become my closest companion in faith and that's actually just fine. i'd love to have other Rastas to pass the time with, but that's just not been the mission i've been given.

Regardless of who or how many people you find who know His Majesty's True Name & Identity, there are many RastafarI in the world who share in JAH LOVE with you.

One Love, One Heart
RastafarI

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 4/16/2018 3:06:38 AM

Nesta1 and all i say
Greetings and love.
i and i support
the i Nesta1 comment.
This a soletary trod most times. Some Rasses here in the jungle only have company in the flesh very rarely. Although I was once reminded by a bredren who i ran across in a ralphs out in LA, as true Rastafari, we are never actually alone. We are together in spirit and purpose every second of this existence. When i look at the moon from here in uluguru, iman see the same moon as NewRas, Ras NazIr, Empress Melody, in the south of US, Nesta1 ina asia and the rest of i and i and i wherever we are. And some times i would like to believe that we lookin at the same time. Anywhere we chant Rastafari, a next one is chanting at the same moment in time somewhere pon the earth. we strengthen up the word sound power this way in unity.
Altho i can balance by sayin that iverytime i meet, talk, relate, reason, rejoice etc. In unity with another i, i benifit greatly from that.

Kno say JAH never leave us, and in JAH all ones tru in heart, well, i say We are one!

I Thiopia most high JAH RASTAFARI!

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/16/2018 8:29:29 PM

Evison Matafale Skræling,
Very positive & true message, very positive vibration.
JAH People all beneath JAH moon and stars together.

Thanks.

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I