Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6923&start_row=1

reasoning pon d iya glob i man a rasta prophet teying to bring traffic to iNi sytes

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jewdosiscareyou Sent: 3/17/2018 11:50:52 AM

na d holy man na escape from no one and nothing him clim fee d ladder and reach the peak of heaven were him reside as jah warria serving d man in de ways that he can.
poverty what do you think of jesus the incarnation son of god wasnt he in poverty being beaten and made a leir was he not containing the true rethcness of jah his intention and goldyness was he not doing miracles through the providing love and intention of god. and brother please be respectful i will explain to you when jah ascend to zion him na clim a latter brother him ascend him go up to jah in jah way how you think him gwan get there i am just being real he ascended to jah him could use a ladder if he wants i would and i mentioned it because i am a prophet similair to jah him more iwafull dan i and i man very iwafull. him na use de ladder him save de ladder for me so it nah break him ascend.

jah powerful i man na as powerful as jah even jesus so powerful i man na powafull as yesua jesus i man a very very powerfull so me a holy prophet tryin a bring d traffic to de site

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/18/2018 5:38:41 AM

i&I no doubt that you have an important message because JAH imbue every single one of His Itren with an essential Truth to share with Imanity, but i'm having a little trouble understanding you're language, jewdosiscareyou. Perhaps you can simplify it or dumb it down a little for an old Rastaman like me.

Thanks & Blessings in the Name of His Imperial Majesty

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/18/2018 5:38:42 AM

i&I no doubt that you have an important message because JAH imbue every single one of His Itren with an essential Truth to share with Imanity, but i'm having a little trouble understanding you're language, jewdosiscareyou. Perhaps you can simplify it or dumb it down a little for an old Rastaman like me.

Thanks & Blessings in the Name of His Imperial Majesty

Messenger: jewdosiscareyou Sent: 3/18/2018 9:30:54 PM

why you nah overstand i

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I