Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6920&start_row=1

rastafari always win

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jewdosiscareyou Sent: 3/12/2018 9:26:29 PM

hello today i have a very serious story about me and i need serious help from the rastafari community. i man am a rastafari for years now i have been on and off babylon scitsophrenics my parents forced me and told the doctors to give it to me. i have been on and off becuase they force me to take it and it is so painful to my body that i stop then they send me to the mental hospitol for two months or two weeks. the pills cause me sever pain in my body and heart and mind and bad judgment and no feeling. before i have escaped to the streets and smoked weed all day on the streets with my best freind to get away from the them and the pills. it always happens in the winter i end up sleeping in the cold weather the very cold nights i was sleeping outside in the coldest winter on record in decemeber in january for three weeks or a month i did this a few times my parents probably not my real parents they are pretending would find me and call the ambulance and send me to the mental hopsitol. i have been in a group home for a long time recently taking this garbage i ditched because i couldnt take it at all and i dont need it. i was outside in the cold for five days my parents said you they would promise not to send me in away or give me pills if i cam home to get me out of the cold. then they tell me i have a few days to decide to go back to the group home or go back to the street its still winter here. I need help i dont noe what to do i am coming to the rastafari community one of the smartest most integreful people in the world. a place to live maybe or some other help would be very appreciated. i stopped smoking just to come back to the house. i think this story is done lets reason and get this boy some help

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 3/12/2018 11:22:24 PM

John? Are you back?

Messenger: jewdosiscareyou Sent: 3/12/2018 11:25:04 PM

whos john bro

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/13/2018 5:35:26 AM

Jewdosiscareyou,

When a man gets to the point in Life you describe, he’s got to sit down with JAH and tell His Majesty, “JAH, my Life’s just messed up and i don’t know what to do. RastafarI, please help me and guide me. i can’t figure it out for myself anymore. Please take over and lead and i will follow whatever you show me to do.” Then wait. He will give you an indication of what your next step should be and if you’ve really handed over control to Him, you will recognize that He is clearly directing you. Follow His direction (don’t blow it off). JAH has miraculous ways of very personally letting you know that a sign or direction is specifically directed to you from H.I.M.

This is the only way i&I know of, brother. Unless you are guided to them by JAH, no book or counselor is going to provide to you the guidance you need.

i was at such a lost point in my worldly existence about 5 years ago, handed over full control to JAH and He led me out of the despair and back to a good place.

Blessings to you my brother
In His Holy Name, RastafarI

Messenger: jewdosiscareyou Sent: 3/13/2018 9:04:03 AM

ok will do cuzz

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/13/2018 9:28:53 AM

JAH be with you & make you strong, brother

Messenger: jewdosiscareyou Sent: 3/14/2018 10:18:39 PM

should i say this to jah outloud or in my mind

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/15/2018 1:45:43 AM

Either way. Both are fine. I like to pray out loud, but then people think I'm nuts (and I don't really care what they think).

"They say we're going wrong
To all the people we meet
But-a we won't worry
We won't shed no tears
We found a way
To cast away the fears, forever, yeah
We'll be forever loving JAH"

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/15/2018 1:45:45 AM

Either way. Both are fine. I like to pray out loud, but then people think I'm nuts (and I don't really care what they think).

"They say we're going wrong
To all the people we meet
But-a we won't worry
We won't shed no tears
We found a way
To cast away the fears, forever, yeah
We'll be forever loving JAH"

Messenger: jewdosiscareyou Sent: 3/17/2018 1:21:24 AM

yes iman a john

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI