Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6919&start_row=1

NEED A LOAN OR SEEKING AN INVESTOR?

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: kimmarymary Sent: 3/10/2018 9:48:26 AM

Hi blessed people of Jah, after seeking for a legitimate loan provider for over four years, I was introduced to Qatar Football Association Investments Board who gave me a loan of $3.5m USD to be able to expand my company.

I am overwhelmed and feel it's only righteous to share my story and help a brother or sister who might need a loan or some money invested in their businesses.

I applied directly to the Vice Chairman as I was adviced, MR HANI BALLAN, and he guided me through out the steps and I got the loan I applied for. His email is Hani.qfa@gmail.com

I'll suggest you tell him that I Kimberly Mary suggested his organization yo you and he will do good to guide you too.

Jah be with us all.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/10/2018 3:13:45 PM

3.5 million? USD?

How about some donation instead of loan? I can provide a WU or paypal......

Blessed

Messenger: jewdosiscareyou Sent: 3/14/2018 7:15:15 PM

brotha i man can use this support. i man just need some donation to afford ticket back to me homeland. dem here wanna kill me and dem a raccist. dem try and kill me all my life dem try fe use drugs on me and dem succeed. me a need ticket back to good life. respond if interested in helping me. i man have lived homeless many times and was just recently in the coldest winter on record. i man housing is not stable and the house mates have mental illness always causing me problems. dem even send i man to mental hospitols. i man nah have no money could use d support breda

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I