Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6918&start_row=1

Peace

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/8/2018 7:05:26 AM

After recently being accused of being bitter and hateful. Many of you already know but I want to remind others that for me personally and many others on this forum who speak from different points of view and/or race - there is no malice in doing so. I man happy to reason with all of you . Even if we oppose in every philosophical sense, I man happy to Hail up His Majesty with the I dem after our reasoning and move forward.

And this is so common among Rastafari. We are not a religion. There is no Dogma to agree on as though we are robots or zombies or even slaves. InI don't have to agree in ANYthing other than His name, let continue to have some heated reasonings.

Lol blessed

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 3/8/2018 12:27:34 PM

Garveys; you and I have done this thing here for some years now.. Being on 'opposite sides' in a heated reason, then able to find a common ground to build on.. Its a good thing that. Iron sharpen iron and we have clashed several times! I would like for us to reason upon the topic I have recently brought forward of Black Nobility in Europe and a subsequent deletion and replaced 'history' of such things.. In the thread, Whitewashed faked and replaced history, I offered a link to a website dedicated to such research.. I would like your perspective and reasonings on the subject as I see it being a spear aimed at exposing the depths of white supremacy systematically degrading, deleting, and 'owning' original Black cultures and civilizations.. A very interesting topic that we need to expand!

Jah Love

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I