Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6907&start_row=1

His New Name & His New Song

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 2/18/2018 3:15:16 PM

“He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.”
Revelation 2:17
“And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth”
Revelation 14:3
The Devil deceiveth all men with confusion and vanity. Jesus say Him shall come again, but with a New Name so Him couldn’t come again as Jesus. But the vain who studied the Bible say they know what He will look like when He comes again. They say they know how everything will be when He comes again. So when RastafarI did not obey the interpretations & requirements that the vain had established for Him, they ignored Him and hath not an ear. But the Devil had created too much confusion, so JAH needed a way for His message to find its right people. So JAH brought onto the earth a group of troubadours to sing, as it were, a new song, a new kind of music to herald His name to those who had an ear, to His chosen ones. And His song prophets, among whom Bob Marley stands out, rose up not from the institutions of the wicked and of Babylon, but from the dirt wherein dwelt JAH’s poorest and most downtrodden. And their songs were crafted beat rhythms of tin cans and bottles and drums picked out of the garbage. And they created a 2-4 rhythm off of the regular 1-3 rhythm of Babylon music as if to say they were not in step with Babylon, they were 180 degrees different from the Devil’s ways. And their music, it carried a rhythm which was far too complex to counterfeit because it never manifested itself the same way twice and those who were not of His Majesty could not counterfeit it. Only JAH’s real troubadours could play this music to announce His Name. And the new song, the new music defeated all of the Devil’s attempts to stop it from spreading because it has, as it were, an infectious quality to it. And so it spread unstoppably over the entire earth like the waters cover the sea and found its message found its right people. They were them with an ear and them with the open hearts to receive it. Them who saw that RastafarI is , in fact, the King of Kings, the Lord of Lord, the Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah. He is God incarnate & come again just as He promised when He walked the earth as Jesus. And the people who knew this knew it because everything God says is Truth and they knew that the Second Coming was not according the Their interpretations and requirements but according to His. And His right people who heard and understand were people of all nations, races, religious backgrounds, language groups, socioeconomic levels…in short, representatives of a cross section of all Imanity. And We, JAH’s Children, know that all people are His children and that we cannot judge our brrthren by their appearances or where they come from or the color of their skin or the language they speak. For we are all of His Majesty and them that know it spread His Truth according to His Plan and defeat the Devil and Babylon.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 2/18/2018 4:23:18 PM

Very well said Nesta1. This is a very positive post to read.. I can personally testify to this truth, as it was the works of Berhane Selassie AKA Nesta Robert Marley AKA Bob Marley that I first heard of the King of Kings. It was Bobs Biblical lyrics that interested me in studying the Bible from an Ethiopian perspective. From an Ethiopian Hebrew perspective. To see the Black Christ and put western gentile christianity and white Jesus in its place as counterfeit, false god racist war-ship.. This fresh perspective and 'new song' has completely changed my life in the most positive way. I praise up Bob and sight with faithful devotion Haile Selassie as He who be who He be, Jah. The Son of Man. Christ in Kingly Character.
I would like to add a few verses that really contextualizes the characters of the Bible and really strengthens my resolve in chanting Ras Tafari.
Romans 11:13-25: 13 I am talking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch as I am the apostle to the Gentiles, I take pride in my ministry 14 in the hope that I may somehow arouse my own people to envy and save some of them. 15 For if their rejection brought reconciliation to the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead? 16 If the part of the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, then the whole batch is holy; if the root is holy, so are the branches. 17 If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root, 18 do not consider yourself to be superior to those other branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you. 19 You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in.” 20 Granted. But they were broken off because of unbelief, and you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but tremble. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, he will not spare you either. 22 Consider therefore the kindness and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you, provided that you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off. 23 And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. 24 After all, if you were cut out of an olive tree that is wild by nature, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree! 25 I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in..
When seen properly, the gentiles, here, are the white people who have heard the call from the King of Kings and chant up Ras Tafari. I, among them, have been grafted in because of faith.. The Israelites are the Ethopian Hebrews, as testified in Amos 9:7: Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel?

Blessed Love
Ras Tafari

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 2/19/2018 4:44:27 AM

Thank you, Hemphill. A couple of small corrections to what i&I wrote:

“And their songs were crafted by beating rhythms on tin cans and bottles and drums picked out of the garbage.”

“And so it spread unstoppably over the entire earth like the waters cover the sea and its message found its right people.”

“…and they knew that the Second Coming was not according the interpretations and requirements of the vain but according to His.”

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I