Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6905&start_row=1

am I a Jesus Christ

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Negus Christ Sent: 2/14/2018 7:21:31 PM

Hello fellow Rasses! I am a Ras living in south central Wisconsin. I am 39, white and a servant of HIM. in 2000 I found a white stone in the playground at my old kindergarten. Check it in the book of Revelation. The stone spiritually said JESUS on one side in a special way then Christ on the other side in red letters. Fast forward to 2005, I then had a UNBELIEVABLE meal all alone in my colleges cafeteria. The food looked white as it went towards my mouth like "coriander seed" Truly this is the manna from heaven that Moses and his people of Israel ate in the desert. fast forward to 2013, I was on a city bus when this tall, black Rastaman was getting off. I tried to see him but was prevented by what looked like panes of colored glass covering his whole structure. Then as he was disembarking he said, "this is an old friend of mine" meaning me. he came right up to me and asked for money. all I had was 2 dollars which I pulled out of my chest high wallet thinking, "I would give you my soul!" I heard an otherworldly "Yes" come from him then he left. I saw him from the side and just his eyes really, which were shining in a powerful way. A few years after that meeting, I figured it out who it was: Antipas, I had the "days of Antipas" where I was trapped in my home for what seemed like an eternity, not sleeping and being bombarded by satanic attacks which should have easily killed me. But I never once even thought of giving in to the demonic forces. If this sounds familiar it is because this is straight out of the book of Revelation chapter 2, the letter to the church in Pergamum which I have found to be my hometown of Madison, WI. I should have told this story to many people before this, most I have told this to were demons in disguise! Please give feedback! I am still continuing to lose my spirit and have felt worse than ever in my life. Please help me! if anyone knows of a dread in the area, even Milwaukee or Chicago, it would be HUGELY APPRECIATED! JAH BLESS!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/15/2018 3:05:09 AM

Easy nuh.
Jesus Christ was first named Mohammed.
Because they are not names, but TITLES bestowed upon chosen, blessed, seperated or annointed ones.
RastafarI higher than any of dem title

Hold your medz

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 2/18/2018 10:26:41 PM

Your experiences are no doubt very real and very profound. JAH communicates to each person in a different way tailored to that person. His Name is very powerful, but it's still just a name. It's what JAH RastafarI is that is important: JAH Love. You can always invoke His Holy Name, RasTafarI, to cast out demons and ward off satanic attacks. That wickedness doesn't stand a chance in the presence of His Holy name. I've simply recited His Name in my head before to clear my mind of the garbage that Babylon tried to fill it with.

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I