Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6904&start_row=1

Q & A

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: burningbush Sent: 2/10/2018 3:36:29 PMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 2/11/2018 12:58:41 PM

what yuh need tuh do is turn yuhself into the mad house, and get yuhself help help .....boi yuh ass mad.....every little ting all yuh mad assess want tuh equal tuh rastafari...and den ask de dumbest set of questions...and to top it of ...yuh expect an answer as if someone here could actually solve yuh problems.....personally...i dont know any rasta dat does use dope.....so get yuhy head outa yuh ass and do some living and stop asking ashole questions

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/15/2018 3:24:39 AM

Somebody put the original message here as hidden..... that means Ark-I is still around? I didnt know that. Good to know. Ises

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 2/19/2018 2:24:29 PM

Madboyyyss

Jah Rastafarian mi bredrens
So di ting set!

Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 2/19/2018 4:14:32 PM

to much pills and the use of Ritalin

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 2/20/2018 2:22:13 PM

I used to take Ritalin as prescribed by my doctor 4 ADHD yet I haven't for years. I take antipsychotic meds on a daily basis and see a counselor at times and case workers. Yet I am a real rasta. I apologize, I was not in the right mind at the time.

Selassie I

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 2/20/2018 3:49:54 PM

And you wont be in the right mind until you get off those psychotropic drugs.. They are meant to chemically alter the composition of your brain.. Many of them state that a 'side-effect' is increased thoughts of suicide.. I am no medical professional but babylon drugs pushed by mega corporations sponsored by big pharma are NOT intended to help you! They want you lost and confused, devoid of identity and reaching to them for help... Cease and desist! This is not Jah way.. Leave babylon and seek natural healing! Running to her will only deepen the delusion and confusion!! Jahs pharmacy is nature and is 10000 times more effective. Address the REAL issue and stop trying to cover up the symptoms

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I