Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6898&start_row=1

Black Supremacy

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ital dread Sent: 1/14/2018 11:34:28 PM

Out of one come many,
out of dark blackness comes light.
Out of love sprouts forth existence
and out of God came man and all creation.

One black God created all of the heaven and earth by his divine might and power. A black man king of all creation. A black man first of all in the whole a creation, and a black woman is Goddess of the earth. Black children are them little angels of the almighty, and black people are Lord and empress, prince and princess, king and queen, prophet and priest, reigning in righteousness and truth of black supremacy world and kingdom. Black Ethiopia is our world. We eat Africa, sleep Africa, talk Africa, we do everything African. Black is our God and we no have no honour for none a them white demons and Satan's who dwell in desolate places upon the face of the earth.

Black supremacy is love of all creation, equal rights and justice of all black people, nationwide and creation whole. Human rights must be upheld and adhered to in this time. No man owns another man's life, so it is right that anyone held in involuntary servitude must be set free to live. All slaves must be free men and women in this time. We have some lazy men and women in creation who hate to work but love to eat, who enroll slaves from the four corners of the earth, whose stores and palaces are full of looted and robbed wealth of other people, they walk with gun and bomb to create more chaos and destruction and death. Fyah burn them.

Upon the earth a black God is king and heir of all creation. No wicked man shall own the earth. Let them dead and gone but live I the black god and goddess and prince. Livicate the black princess and daughter. and a black man king. Praises and honour and thanks I man give for all great things, all divine powers of black supremacy and righteousness. The black God living holy I Selassie I Jah Ras Tafari.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/15/2018 3:35:16 AM

Black Supremacy

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 2/19/2018 8:54:31 AM

JAH bless you, ital dread. JAH came in the flesh as a man with Black skin and all Africans are His Itren. But you maybe are not mentioning a message as important: Being a RastafarI is not related to the color of a person's skin. Anyone who would think that and express some sort superiority of one skin color over another is not really following the teachings of His Majesty. The skin of my carbon body is white color. The black-skinned Jamaican (JAH-make-him) man who confirmed to me the name of His Majesty RastafarI back in 1984 held his arm against my arm, looked into my eyes and said, "You see, we are the same color." He was right, of course. So don't think about skin color, instead, seek ye first the kingdom of JAH and His righteousness and everything will be added unto you.
Jah RastafarI

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 2/19/2018 2:26:18 PM

I believe jah is Bob Marley
And Selassie I is his son

Bless up

Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 2/19/2018 4:03:30 PM

and i believe dat yuh shoulda hush mouth...

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 2/20/2018 11:19:39 AM

ras ravin-i, Come on, brother. The people are just sharing ideas. No need to be negative. It's not a problem for people to share their thoughts here.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 2/20/2018 2:28:19 PM

I am ba negro BTW. Ii enjoyed this reasoning. What would you consider baba as, in the I thoughts. I consider baba as the king of INI race. What would the I say INI greatest black hero?

Selassie I
One black lovw

Messenger: Empress Blogger Sent: 4/23/2018 4:48:41 PM

What is this thread really about???

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I