Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6870&start_row=1

Rastafari and Yoga go hand and hand

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Son of Jah Sent: 10/19/2017 11:17:49 PM

Part of an interesting article I found.

"Yoga gives the gift of a calm mind, even in the midst of chaos, by teaching you to let go and bring awareness to every moment. In this expanded state of consciousness, you experience freedom from suffering. You remember your essential spiritual nature, and life becomes more joyful, meaningful, and carefree.
The biggest benefits come from the deeper understanding of yoga’s essence: the union of body, mind, and spirit. Mind-body integration means establishing a healthy dialogue between your thoughts and your cells. While the body appears to be material, it’s really a field of energy and intelligence that’s inextricably connected to the mind. Your beliefs, thoughts, and emotions influence every cell in the body and therefore play a major role in your well-being.
Yoga is a powerful practice that enhances your mind-body integration. Through conscious breathing, movement, and attention to the physical postures, you cultivate a state of body-centered restful awareness. You listen to the signals your body is sending to you in the present moment and you expand the energy in your body through your attention and intention. A body that is listened to responds with greater strength, vitality, and health."

King Selassie I Empress Menen I

Messenger: ital dread Sent: 1/14/2018 5:23:37 AM

what is yoga?

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I