Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6855&start_row=1

Capleton and his kids

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Zhaile Sent: 8/22/2017 9:43:14 PM

Blessed love,

Just a random thought..does anyone know if Capleton AKA King Shango AKA the Fireman(lol) has any children? The thought of Capleton passing pains my heart and I hope he has some offspring somewhere to carry his legacy on..whether it be physical feature wise or artistical.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/1/2017 8:30:45 AM

Capleton has not passed he has been touring festivals in Europe in the month of August

Messenger: ras deus Sent: 9/2/2017 10:38:24 AM

Who seh Capleton dead? Rumours dat

Messenger: Zhaile Sent: 9/4/2017 3:19:47 PM

No lol. "The thought of Capleton passing", I mean thinking about Capleton dying pains me.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/4/2017 6:01:26 PM

Why would you think about this? To think or speak about such things on anybody is a form of obeah. Coming like a curse.

MORE LIFE to Capleton and All Rastafari. Give your appreciation and hail him up as a good a artist and humanitarian but I am sure he wouldnt want you to think such things on him yet alone speak or type them out into the universe.

More Life

Easy brethren

Messenger: Zhaile Sent: 9/5/2017 4:21:01 PM

Lol it is not a form of Obeah... Do not demonize Obeah please. Deat is promised to everyone and should not be looked upon as something bad. Just wanted to know if he had any children anywhere to carry on his amazing legacy. But more life to Capleton sed way.

Blessed Love

Messenger: ital dread Sent: 1/12/2018 10:46:32 PM

Selassie I did not die. He is one.

Messenger: ital dread Sent: 1/14/2018 8:56:59 AM

Fyah bun your obeah

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I