Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6840&start_row=41

The Lord Bless You And Keep You (Aaronic Blessing)

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 65
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/6/2017 7:03:26 AM

I knew you would argue. I would say christianity is the return of our original religion culture in a diluted and corrupted form. No european ever wrote a bible, but they translated the original scriptures written by the Luhyas back then, seized from the temple and synagogues and various locations in the land of Israel. I'll leave it there.

YAH'UH`SHUA YAH'UH`SHALOM

Yah'uh`khanahn.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/6/2017 7:08:03 AM

The form of christianity that deals with african animism witchcraft ancestor worship. I can deal with that

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/6/2017 7:12:58 AM

And as I said. Your scholars depicted the luhya tradition in a false light.
Shalom.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/6/2017 7:14:41 AM

at least you acknowledge scholarly works compared to your personal word of faith

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/6/2017 7:17:47 AM

Yea, I do acknowledge them. Malicious scholars intent on depicting Africans as savages and brutal humans, opposed to the reality of royal kingdoms of kings and queens and princes and princesses.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/6/2017 7:41:56 AM

Only a slave to the Bible would believe traditional beliefs ancestor worship and animism are acts of SAVAGES. Columbus come again?

And if not please tell me where anyone other than yourself made reference or inference to savagery? I guess the bible civilised them?

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/6/2017 7:47:59 AM

Slave like your emperor ?
You put much words in my mouth.
And there are much many places in africa where traditional bantu (or luhya) culture flourishes to this day, untouched by christianity or western thought.
My fathers wrote the bible and I am in no way a slave to it, but a master of the word.

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/6/2017 7:49:29 AM

I am done here. I have no part in this, nor in you. Haile Selassie is not my god, so I leave it to you.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/6/2017 11:08:37 AM

No, there is a difference to being a slave to the literalism of the bible and being open minded whilr adhering to its message.

Haile Selassie never regarded none christians or those of traditional ancient sprirituality as savages - your word. And I never put nothing in your mouth we dont talk like that

Peace

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/6/2017 11:13:39 AM

Neither do I, but your scholars in their white supremacist minds do.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 65

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I