Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=684&start_row=11

Opression = Pain

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 3/9/2005 1:33:16 PM

Yes I, bredren.

At the young age, everyone wants to pull you from the truth you know.. Maybe they are jealous of your wisdom, maybe they want to see you fall.. The more you learn, the more you'll see. The more righteous yoiu get, the more they will fight you down. But look at it this way, yute: If you are lifting weights, you have to add more and more resistance to keep growing. If you are in the martial arts, you have to spar with faster and faster people if you want to get faster... Get me? Resistance makes you stronger, so use them wicked people for your own growth. Every time they fight you, just get stronger from it... Let them be fuel for you, seen?

Also, another thought.... regarding bredren Ras B's comment. We are in a new day.. black and white is no longer the issue so much. Some of us Ras here are white.. some are hispanic.. maybe a few are oriental.. who knows? But we all face the same problems. Satan's trickery had a tight hold on the world. Shem, Ham, and Japheth were brothers, but all different races. Racism is just a trick to make us hate our own brothers and sisters. Seen?

Rasta Idren, Live Up...

Blessed Be

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I