Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6838&start_row=21

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 8/25/2017 4:30:53 AM

ONE BLACK GOD FOR US ALL...

QADAMAWI EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RAS TAFARI

Messenger: Insight Sent: 12/25/2017 9:37:34 PM

StongeBJ420, be confident & strong in Jah teachings.

Halle Selassie leniage that of Sheba and Solomon. Royal blood in mans veins. Sight Bible.

I would say that there was a time when your origins would not be as critical as your journey and destiny. This applies for today as well.

Halle spoke French. Does this make him French. We are all pigments of Jah imagination. Live forth in this way and hail.

Guidance.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 2/19/2018 9:52:55 AM

It's really no problem. If you're RastafarI in your heart and know His true identity, then it doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks of you. i&I been a Rasta from Creation and made my pilgrimage to Jamaica and Kingston almost 40 years ago to learn from the RastafarI brethren there. The brothers who knew the Truth of RastafarI welcomed me & color of my skin was just...well, color of my skin, not color of my spirit. You'd probably never guess I was a RastafarI if you saw me on the street. Many people don't want to know Truth and i&I never been trying to force It on anyone. If you have JAH LOVE in your heart, you always belong and are never alone. As far as gaining recognition from others goes, it's like the famous quote say: "Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for".
No one who really knows JAH LOVE in there heart is going to dismiss you because of your skin color. A white guy with dreadlocks can get a strange response from people sometimes because it unusual. You don't have to have dreadlocks to be RastafarI any more than you have to smoke ganja or eat a certain kind of food. Those are choices but your skin color is not. Neither is knowing the Truth of RastafarI. If you know It, you know It. You can't simply discard the Truth because you choose to. I always loved when Bob Marley said, "Cause, what you is what you is, from beginning to the end, you can never change 'cause even if you adopt things, later on they filter right out. So I was Rasta from creation, you know"

Messenger: Stephen Lazarus Sent: 3/6/2018 12:45:25 PM

New here, but have been looking into Rastafari for many years now.

The fact of the matter is that if a person, be they White, Black or whatever, is seeking the truth, there are there are issues which they will be unable to avoid, namely:

1) That JAH made all the peoples of the Earth in His image.

2) That the supremacy of any one race over AGAINST any other race cannot possibly be sanctioned by JAH.

3) That the major religions of the world have been designed to keep people in bondage through priest-craft, blood sacrifices and all sorts of other things that keep the poor dependent upon the rich and the crowd dependent upon the magician-priests.

White people need to own the fact that so-called White supremacy, made known to the world through lies like "Manifest Destiny", is falsehood, and any religion that promotes a White "Jesus" is also falsehood.

A White man who wants to know the truth will gravitate towards Rastafari NOT because Black people (or ANY race) are superior)

let me say this again - NOT BECAUSE Black people (or ANY race) are superior

but because the TRUTH of JAH is everything that is OPPOSITE of what White religion, White poli-tricks and white philosophy have taught for all these centuries.

The Bible teaches that the Jewish religion at the time of Jesus was a corrupted, polluted thing, full of religion-for-hire. So, too, is the false "Christian" religion that grew up AFTER Jesus Christ - Who NEVER would have started a religion that has idols, virgin goddesses, etc.

White man should want to be Rasta just like a Black man or any other man - because the Truth unites us all under JAH, and the time of the restoration of all things is at hand.

JAH Bless,

Stephen

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/7/2018 1:19:20 AM

Very nicely said, Stephen. Thank you, Brother. Although you allude to the historic transgressions by people with white skin based upon their notions of racial superiority (which are undeniably infamous and ghastly), I think that we should bear in mind that people of all different skin colors have committed transgressions so horrific and inhuman that their wickedness is simply incomprehensible to human beings seeking Truth and Inity (i.e., white people don't hold the total monopoly on evil doing).
Having lived in so many different parts of the world, from the Caribbean to Africa to Central America to Asia, I sort stopped noticing people's skin color many, many years ago. It just doesn't really register with me anymore. People are just human beings to me (you know, we're all 99.9% identical genetically, so they're really Iman beings not YouMan beings) and I find that it's a lot better to let go of the baggage of any prejudice against or resentment (based upon historic transgressions) of any race and just deal with each person as a brother or sister.

JAH LOVE
RastafarI, His Holy Name

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I