Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6833&start_row=1

Dating outside of Rastafari

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Zhialle Sent: 6/21/2017 6:39:49 PM

Blessed Love Emperors and Empresses.

I wanted to know some of your inputs regarding dating outside of the Rastafarian faith. For example, how would you feel about being with a woman who doesn't follow the Rastafari faith? She respects your beliefs and all but just doesn't follow it. Would you still take the chance?

Messenger: John MAU MAU Sent: 6/22/2017 11:46:32 AM

It is a dangerous life.

Messenger: John MAU MAU Sent: 6/22/2017 2:29:19 PM

Better be patient until you meet someone you can trust. If you don't trust him or her, don't take any chances. A bald head can easily ruin your life.
Isn't it written : " it is better to live on the roof than share a house with a nagging wife " ?
or : "it is better to live in the desert than in a house with a spiteful woman" ?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/23/2017 11:51:58 AM

For I it doesnt too matter if I empress is none Rastafari. But she MUST be firmly within the realm of black consciousness

Messenger: John MAU MAU Sent: 6/23/2017 11:57:10 PM

A conscious woman is someone you can trust to accept your instruction without arguments and contentions and also you can trust her to learn the first ancient black culture of Ethiopia.

Living with a woman of a different culture can sometimes cause misunderstandings between husband and wife, like when she does something that is considered abomination in I and I culture, like sitting on every chair in the house while in her periods, rendering them unclean, or buying and cookin abominable meat in the house. This could cause a big misunderstanding. Children are better raised in an atmosphere of understanding and in a well set life and culture, so they would have no trouble knowing and understanding themselves and choosing the right way of life.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/24/2017 2:38:49 PM

That is not my definition of black conscious. For I that is somebody who IS and claims to be African. With a conscious effort toward knowledge of self and rejection of white supremacy. A woman does not have to blindly accept any instruction without argument / reason, no human being should.

Messenger: John MAU MAU Sent: 6/24/2017 5:47:08 PM

True

Messenger: John MAU MAU Sent: 6/25/2017 5:25:35 AM

A non Rasta woman I can take chance with, if she is not bald and has preserved her natural crown, not a must to be dreadlocks - (some women burn their crown and kill it, so they are bald because their hair is dead).
A bald headed woman is sure vexation of man and trouble of life,
unless she has a clean heart and is disciplined. Any woman to take chance with must be disciplined and good.
This you can tell from observing a woman's movements, speech, reactions and actions.

A disciplined woman is like golden treasure. Whoever finds her finds life.

Messenger: John MAU MAU Sent: 6/25/2017 5:28:09 AM

I would only marry a disciplined woman.

Messenger: John MAU MAU Sent: 6/25/2017 7:10:06 AM

Woman with a black heart.

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I