Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=683&start_row=11

The 5th and 10th commandment

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 3/8/2005 9:44:28 AM

"Because the law was written for men, by men."

sure about that ?

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 3/8/2005 11:58:37 AM

Ises!

Again Dreadnut, no you have mistaken that!
The translation mistake in Isaiah happened LONG BEFORE there was a gospel written and called Mathew! The mistake was in the septuginta translation of the OT, from hebrew to greek, long before the birth of christ. So this has NOTHING TO DO WITH KJV!

Know HIM words and realise that there was no intended manipulation of the Bible!

Selah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 3/8/2005 3:42:03 PM

Thanks for the correction, but I would have to disagree with your statement that the Bible hasn't been the victom of an intended manipulation.

Peace

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 3/9/2005 9:04:15 AM

Ises!

But you know HIM words on that??

So WHEN and HOW do you think it was manipulated?

Selah

Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 3/9/2005 1:20:11 PM

Yes... these things are strange.. which is why I asked about the real marriage.....

I'm still unclear on the whole topic.. I have read the Bible, and because of that, I am confused about it.

And I agree, the Bible was edited, and changed, and whole books were taken out. Vatican Council did a lot of this.....

Bless

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 3/9/2005 3:55:04 PM

I'm sorry bredren but my opinion is for myself based upon research that I have done, we don't need theological debates. Love

Ras Zion I

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 3/10/2005 9:57:08 AM

Ises!

Yes, then just share, why not?

Doc, what do you mean with vatican council? When the canon was set up there wasn't anything like a vatican.

Selah

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I