Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6829&start_row=71

I found an account of Haile Selassie's diet written by his personal cook who served H.I.M for many years.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 89
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/7/2017 10:31:54 AM

Let this sink in

if a bird is in FULL FLIGHT

then it is not creeping on the earth is it? LoL

no

because it is in FLIGHT

It is not 'ON' any of its appendiges

and if it is flapping its wings while running it is still on 2 feet just as if you flap your arms while running you are still on 2 feet.

1+1=2!!!

This is hilarious

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/7/2017 10:38:47 AM

Why do they still flap their wings when fleeing upon the earth? If it is a useless act then they should not do it, but they do, meaning it has a purpose. To maintain their balance upon the winds and airs while using their feet to propel them forward.

Still, they are fowls that creep and go upon all fours, depending on the circumstance. And unclean creeping fowls are those unable to fly normally like other birds.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/7/2017 10:42:44 AM

flapping your wings is not going ON all fours is it? It doesnt say any fowl that USES all 4s but goes ON 4s? what does On/upon mean? If you wave your arms are you ON them?

where did your common sense go really and truely you traded it for your kjv didnt you? did you get a receipt?

CAN THE ISRAELITES EAT FLIES AS THEY HAVE 6 LEGS AND NOT 4 LIKE LEVITICUS ERRONEOUSLY SAYS????

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/7/2017 10:54:54 AM

Because you shuffle scripture like dj decks. I will not answer your stupid question, because the answer is given already in the scriptures that follow your quote thereof.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/7/2017 11:31:24 AM

the hebrew shuffle is a term which I didnt coin and yet you gracefully display all round here

The Hebrew Shuffle
" To fail to acknowledge archeology primary evidence or common sense" in reasoning of biblical accuracy

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/7/2017 11:35:47 AM

I am talking about your act of rushing through scripture looking for verses you can launch attacks at, without checking the context and purpose of the text, reading without understanding.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/7/2017 11:36:58 AM

I dont need scripture to tell you chicken dont walk upon 4

LOL

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/7/2017 11:38:00 AM

Yea, that is exactly what you are doing. You accused yourself accurately.

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/7/2017 11:39:20 AM

Each to his own. Do your thing and I live my life.

{Shakes dust off the feet and leaves}.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/7/2017 11:44:59 AM

No none at all

its callrd the HEBREW shuffle

lol

Its not a matter of context but ERROR when you claim insects with 4 legs are unclean. Unless they forgot to mention all the flying insects with 6 legs.... but thats a little joke. The BIG joke is as SunOfMan pointed out - your chicken argument is hilarious and Im waiting for thr evidence of seeing chicken walking UPON 4s

Do your own thing and live your life but I will point our your foolery when trying to erroneously criticise His Majesty

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 89

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I