Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6829&start_row=11

I found an account of Haile Selassie's diet written by his personal cook who served H.I.M for many years.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 89
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 7/6/2017 3:28:29 AM

"To creep is to walk upon the earth, and the chicken do go upon all four : when they run, presumably from danger, they run by their two feet and flap their two wings for an additional speed boost. 2+2=4. "

I actually laughed out loud!! "additional speed boost"...love it!! "2+2=4" lolololol....please tell me more about His Majesty!!! lolololol...you joking right?!

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/6/2017 3:30:11 AM

two feet and two wings equals four, you ever seen a chicken running? Going upon all four? does a chicken not creep upon the earth all its life? Leviticus 11:20

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/6/2017 3:38:12 AM

definition of creep ; dictionary.com:
to move slowly with the body
close to the ground

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 7/6/2017 3:39:04 AM

You gotta stop man, yer killing me! lololol

At least read the chapter, not just the verse, whoever wrote that law, that you feel you need to live your life by, was talking about insects...and they even went on to say that some insects were okay!

who cares!?

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/6/2017 3:48:44 AM

My bible talks first about fowls, then insects later, I know English, man, I know how to differenciate the two creatures. And I dont just feel to live by that law. I have an obligation to perform unto the God of my fathers.

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/6/2017 3:51:57 AM

definition of fowl; dictionary.com:

any bird

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/6/2017 3:57:38 AM

1611 Authorised King James Bible

Leviticus
{11:13} And these [are they which ye] shall have in
abomination among the fowls; they shall not be eaten, they
[are] an abomination: the eagle, and the ossifrage, and the
ospray, {11:14} And the vulture, and the kite after his kind;
{11:15} Every raven after his kind; {11:16} And the owl,
and the night hawk, and the cuckow, and the hawk after his
kind, {11:17} And the little owl, and the cormorant, and the
great owl, {11:18} And the swan, and the pelican, and the
gier eagle, {11:19} And the stork, the heron after her kind,
and the lapwing, and the bat. {11:20} All fowls that creep,
going upon [all] four, [shall be] an abomination unto you.

Then YAH'UH goes ahead to talk about other "flying creeping things", so called insects, of which locusts and beetles are delicacies.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/6/2017 4:13:56 AM

Doesn't your same KJV also say in Genesis 9 Every moving thing that live shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.

Another example of biblical confusion or a God who changes his mind, or examples of different Gods for different times - Genesis it was the pleural eloheim lol and by time of leviticus it gone to yhwh as well many more found in that book collection known as bible

The bible isnt the reason why RASTAFARI say ITAL, neither is the diet of the King the reason why we say Haile Selassie I. Rasta livity and ideology continues to confound you

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/6/2017 4:19:03 AM

This is where man should reason and apply thought and sound judgement, because he was created with such ability. If you would kill a man and eat him, good for you.

Earlier Hebrew apocryphal texts and scrolls reveal that the natural law of YAH'UH was available to man long before the flood.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/6/2017 4:20:05 AM

Earlier apocryphal texts and scrolls reveal that the natural law was available to man long before the flood.

You go with the God changes his mind theory then lol

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 89

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I