Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6822&start_row=61

Jesus

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/13/2017 10:33:12 PM

Go and learn some african history.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/13/2017 10:36:07 PM

Talk a bag of things and have no evidence or critical thinking. No backative! Just come repeat the words of I ancestors in Jamaica without seeing where and why and from what perspective they come from. With a complete ignorance toward the multitude of none abrahamic african cultures which far out date anything talking about god or christ or anything from that world view.

Nah fight you though. Like Garvey said, Africa isnt for every blackman

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/13/2017 10:37:38 PM

and i suspect you may have some mental demons as you post and reply and repost and respond to yourSELF on here. Topic after topic with a you 1 reply to your damn self. LOL. You and john give me joke. And them topics from 2013 and 2014 haha do you, fiya, do you

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/14/2017 12:37:51 AM

What's your problem?

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/14/2017 12:38:54 AM

Listen to the Words of prince Emmanuel before making silly conclusions making yourself look like a small baby without respect.

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/14/2017 12:43:15 AM

Your history is not every man's history.
Haile Selassie I : "...since no one can interfere in the realm of God, we must tolerate and live side by side with people of other faiths..." -words of wisdom.
but since you defiantly fight my faith, I sight you as the biggest fool. Are you in any way better than Selassie I ? Do any of your works surpass his ?
Answer that for yourself wise African .

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/14/2017 12:50:27 AM

"CRITICISM is an opinion for good or ill, generally indulged in by the fellow who knows more than any one else, yet the biggest fool. There is no criticism that calls not forth yet another. The last critic is the biggest fool of all, for the world starts and ends with him. He is the source of all knowledge, yet knows nothing, for there is not a word one finds to use that there is not another that hath the same meaning, then wherefore do we criticise?"
- Marcus Mosiah Garvey (Philosophy and Opinions of Marcus Garvey)

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/14/2017 1:11:34 AM

You indeed are Garvey's Africa, LOL

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/14/2017 5:24:56 AM

Your a newcomer here. And have single handedly made a big attempt to ruin the works of this forum with your erratic ignorant talking to ones self posts

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/14/2017 5:30:29 AM

I dont need to listen to the words of charles edwards as he is just a man and not I prophet or redeemer. You dont need to quote any HIM speech or Garvey speech to I youth... Practice what you preach and be tolerant of other spiritual systems which out date your own abrahamic mindset. You dont have to fight against every Ras who say Fire on the Bible. You want to post in threads from 2 3 4 5 6 years ago as though you are obsessed on anything which isnt from your narrow biblical point of view...is that the tolerance of other faiths that his majesty talks about? Humble yourself youth....

If you say africa for the africans then try and learn some african history from outside of the bible and charles edwards. Is that so difficult? How does that fight against your faith?

Ignorance = confusion = babylon

Mind you know youth. About fool. Man been in this trod far longer than any johnny just come, humble yourself

This forum is about dialect not 1 man talking to his self in all thread from 10 years ago. Just cool

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I