Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6822&start_row=41

Jesus

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/12/2017 8:07:48 AM

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah : Ras Tafari

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/12/2017 11:45:27 AM

Charles Edwards was not higher than Emporer Haile Selassie I. IF you believe that then I dont know how you claim your self a Rastafari. Your an Emmanueli ....

Charles Edwards gets my respect as an original Rastafari elder. To some he is a prophet, to some he is another anointed I. Like Marcus. But never have I heard Rasta denounce His Majesty in the name of Emmanuel.

But to answer you again Black Christ. There can be MANY Christs because Christ is only a title and not a name.

The only 1 name I call on is Rastafari Haile Selassie I

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/12/2017 11:47:46 AM

Some sight Charles Edwards as Melchizedek a High Priest in the thing or as a part of the Trinity. But Haile Selassie a King of KINGS You must can see that

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/12/2017 12:04:16 PM

Only a fool say there's many christs, because they don't understand the kingdom of the Almighty black God, and they are fooled or paid to fight against christ.The whole world know of only one Christ and that is the black Christ who birth and who create us. Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah ; Ras Tafari.

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/12/2017 12:12:14 PM

Only one Christ live and that is the black Christ who create all black supremacy kingdom from creation birth to creation all, four winds of the earth. The most high Emmanuel means God is with us. You see the King Selassie I and you don't see past the flesh of the man, then you live in darkness and despite the blackness of darkness still man have veils upon them face, and that prevent the man them from seeing the glory of our father, the black heavenly father, the ruler of kingdoms and creator of creations, black heaven and black earth, black all of all righteousness. One father for us all, one Black God for us all, one redeemer one maker one great shepherd Selassie I most high JAHOVIA

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/12/2017 12:23:59 PM

Some times I wonder why people fight against the rise of the Black Christ.. Then I realize that many are following the wicked one without even knowing it.. Yet when presented with the truth, they vehemently fight it down..
Which to me is proving the reality of the thing.. They make a slave ship called 'Jesus' to mock the Black Christ. They paint HIM white to mock the Black Christ. They lock up Ras Tafari to mock the Black Christ.. Why all this flip flop if the thing false to begin with??

Yaheshua Ha-Maschiach

Haile Selassie I power of the trinity.
Priest, Prophet, King!

Ras Tafari

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/12/2017 12:57:03 PM

Yes My Lord. Jahoshua Masiyakh liveth. Holy Emmanuel I. And the same world that tried to kill him 2000 years ago still hate the black Christ. How ashamed and confounded and confused they will be when our Lord returns in the Glory of the Power of the Trinity to sit upon the throne of David as the earth's rightful ruler. This is our knowledge. That the black Christ has triumphed over all evil and wickedness and has established righteousness of salvation upon the face of the earth. He is the elect of Ras Tafari and the Light of the world. Only acknowledged ambassador of Rastafari in Jamaica to Ethiopia elected by the Almighty Emperor Himself. Selah Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah; Ras Tafari.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/12/2017 6:50:43 PM

I was responding to the last sentence that BLACK CHRIST SALVATION post here:

"IS ONLY ONE BLACK GOD FOR US ALL....AND THAT IS HIS OWN DIVINE MAJESTY EMPEROR EMMANUEL CHARLES EDWARDS.. HE IS THE BLESSED CHRIST...HE IS THE SAVIOUR...HE IS THE REDEEMER...NOT KING SELASSIE I"

Ites up Charles Edwards all you like but Haie Selassie I is the king OF kings

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/12/2017 6:57:01 PM

and zion black again i dont think you have read the bible. how you stay so hard headed iah? christ translates to anointed which is a title it is not a last name. how you find error in that i dont know but its not i who make that up seen? nobody named christ birth i neither that was i mother...lol

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/12/2017 7:02:51 PM

Man need to liberate higher than this madness. Abrahamic religion represents a small minority of alleged African spirituality and history. Yet some man stuck on it bad.

Too many Christafaris want to come a Africa and talk to original people with original traditions and beliefs and come infect them with unnu westernised abrahamaic talk.

#panafricanism

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I