Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6816&start_row=11

How should African tread white people in Africa

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 5/23/2017 5:42:45 PM

Yes. And the call is repentance for those colonialists.The teachings of His Majesty cut like a sword and show the way the truth and the ligh for those who may hear.

May the will of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords be done. United Africa for the Africans! Then unity and oneness of all people and Jah. Each ONE has a rightful place amongst the many mansions of the Kingdom.

Love

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/27/2017 5:43:35 AM

The Chinese are definitely trying a thing

Messenger: Jãhkhãnån Sent: 6/1/2017 7:33:04 AM

I believe in a pure black race, just like any respectable European believe in a pure white race. This new race concept has no place in I and I. I firmly believe we should preserve our black race for all time to come. Every race has its own place on earth, and if europe is for the white man, asia for the yellow and brown people, then Africa is definitely for Black men and black women and their children.
Diplomatic visits from foreigners are acceptable, but if a foreigner should wish to settle and live in Africa, then he or she should be ready and mentally prepared to be a servant to black people : They shall certainly not be paid a single coin for their labour, because we will provide them with food, shelter and clothes. After providing all these for them, why should they be paid again for their labour ? If they are unhappy with the situation, they should be free to leave and go back to their own countries.
It is absurd for a foreigner or a foreign company to own a huge area of land in Africa while millions of black African people are homeless and underprivileged overseas and abroad.
In my opinion all foreigners should pack up and leave Africa and make room for the millions of black men and women who want to return to Africa, their homeland.
The powers that be, the ones who captured millions of Africans from Africa to sell them abroad during the slave trade should organise a system of transportation for Africans who want to return home and rebuild their African Empire, because these Africans did not take themselves to the foreign lands by their own means or willingly in the first place. The nations that took our brothers and sisters abroad should provide a means of repatriation of the African nationals back to Africa. This is only but fair in the eyes of the Living God.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/1/2017 2:12:35 PM

"This new race concept has no place in I and I." - Jahkhanan

How can this be? This is a teaching of His Imperial Majesty.. I don't cite this teaching on a fleshy colour basis; but on a spiritual one.. A 'new race' in and of the Black Christ where there is neither Jew nor Greek, neither Man nor Woman but united ONE mind and spirit of Christ owing ultimate allegiance not to nations but to our fellow men within the Human community.. Now if ones and ones wish to keep their seed pure and not mix lineage with other different people then you are well within your right, but the spirit must be bigger, larger than we have been.. A 'new race' of Christ minded peoples..
There is a reason on this board already with this topic specifically.. I will gladly reason this further in greater detial in that thread if you wish..
I'll leave this topic to itself because I agree. Africa for the Africans

Love

Messenger: Jãhkhãnån Sent: 6/1/2017 2:28:06 PM

Speaking of spiritual matters, I agree that the Christian human family is one race and family, the human race. However, I would advise to take in the Emperor's message with wisdom and discretion. I would only pledge my allegiance and brotherhood to fellow men within the whole human race who wish me and my people well, fellow men who would do nothing to hurt me and my people, fellow men who would do everything in their power to see that me and my people are living happily and comfortably in our motherland, fellow men who love us black Africans and would help us in times of need.
Yes. I definitely owe my allegiance to these and would in like manner love them and rise to assist them in their times of need. I belong to this race of loving people.

Messenger: Jãhkhãnån Sent: 6/1/2017 2:46:13 PM

One Blessed Love

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/1/2017 3:45:07 PM

Beautifully said brother! Yes! It is of the upmost importance that Christ be cited in fullness and in truth. It is very wise to reject those who say they love christ yet war-ship a flase image and refuse the rise of the True Black Christ. These people - western gentile christians - do not have your best interest in mind. They might think they do but when they teach that they are the Israelites and black people are the gentiles, we see the complete reversal of truth; which is to say 'i reject to reality and substitute my own' this is the spirit of the antichrist... But this system of babylon is falling!

You have my full support in your aim of Jahs will! May you and all those like you be blessed in righteous repatriation! United Africa for the Africans!

Love

Messenger: Jãhkhãnån Sent: 6/1/2017 4:07:42 PM

Blessed love, my brother. I give much thanks for your reasonings. May Jah Ras Tafari bless you and your family abundantly.

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I