Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6813&start_row=1

Influence

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hassan Sent: 5/7/2017 2:18:16 AM

Ethiopia is well known for its hermits and monks and holy saints living outside of society, yet they influence the society so greatly. It seems they are running away from civilization but rather they are getting to a point where they can be with JAH completely, no part of them is caught up in other worrys, for in JAH there is no worrys.

Living in Babylon we can do so much, but still it seems we have limits. The wilderness seems like a place we can open up more , outside of the manmade systyms brought up by spiritual evil.

Its like that quality time awaits all who hear, to pray alone in secret place. To listen to the subtlest reality.
Babylon means confusing noise and there is more of that in modern world than ever befor. King Selassie would promote this modern technological age of industry as well as a life with Christ. For it is vain without Christ at the center. The Man would pray earnestly in spirit and He would work tirelessly for the people and society's material advancement in Ethiopia and all Earth.

Like food he would receive spiritual nourishment thru Christ who is the way truth and life . He set a supreme example. He was and is prophet priest and King. In this world but not of it, representing the Eternal Kingdom greater than this whole planet, a royal nation that is greater than any nation or country. Something more vast than we could imagine, Kingdoms rise and kingdoms fall but not this one.

Haile I
Power of The Trinity
All praise are due to you!

Messenger: EmpressJah999 Sent: 5/7/2017 8:26:48 PM

Greetings!

Give tankhs bredren! I needed to hear that utterance of balance and sanctification.

Jah Rastafari

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I