Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6772&start_row=11

New Life

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 3/3/2017 6:56:48 AM

well mr hemp hill.....you will want him to live a certain life...that YOU envision....but that may not be wnhat he wants....he will have his own life , his own experiences , his own mistakes....(only he would know that they are mistake)what i anm saying is if you want your son to live "right"...then you have to live "right"...your life aint his.....but whatever life you live.....that is what he will learn as to what life is....funny how we become our parents as we grow older....that is to say...we learned their homemaking skills....then it s called "tradition"...so go on and live right

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 3/3/2017 9:41:51 AM

Thats what I took from it. Lead by example. I want him to be right in spirit and action so I must be too! Yes I know what you mean, when I was little, I wanted to think I would be nothing like my parents and in many ways I am not but some deep rooted aspects of them are in me.. I am excited to be in this position. It must be difficult to watch them make mistakes or start down a path the 'we' dont want for them while letting them live thier own way.. A beautiful and difficult balance
Thanks again for the wisdom!

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/2/2017 2:10:28 PM

Our little man Elijah is 3 months in the world now and is such a blessing! It is truly amazing how quickly children grow and develop. He has doubled his birth weight and grown 4 inches. Watching him watch us and imitate our actions is so beautifully humbling.. All of this has really made me scratch my head as to how people push abortions and even try to justify 'post-birth abortions'... Pure devil f**kery there.. Life is so precious and beautiful, how can ones not live in Love? New life is ABSOLUTE PROOF that Jah LIVES!

Messenger: Jãhkhãnån Sent: 6/2/2017 3:18:12 PM

Give thanks, blessed.

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I