Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6759&start_row=11

The use of ganja

1 - 1011 - 20
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/14/2017 9:44:17 AM

I would not say the same concerning their mental fitness, and my quick tiring on that specific day seemed to be a result of eating little, and not sick lungs, since nowadays I eat well and work for longer, unless my diet is healing my lungs. Still, it's a proven fact that smoking marijuana does one a lot of harm, physically and mentally and otherwise.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/14/2017 11:24:16 AM

There are ganja smokers wiser and healthier and more progressive than you John. Just because you cant handle it is just how Jah set it for you

Messenger: Jahohanahn Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/14/2017 12:19:24 PM

Smoke on. I never said I am the wisest, neither did I say I am the most progressive, as you are implying. And I am not in any competition against anyone. Further more, I would not risk my health and sanity to smoke herbs. Smoking herbs is madness.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/14/2017 8:57:03 PM

....to you. That is my point. You speak in absolutes instead of offering your personal experience when others clearly experience differently

Messenger: Jahohanahn Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/14/2017 9:41:31 PM

One example of effects associated with ganja smoke is a distorted reality and wild imagination.
Another problem is pollution of the fleshy temple. If smoke was ital, then it would not be making people cough and choke upon it. No one coughs and chokes when eating food in a righteous way (unless they eat too fast or speak too much while eating) , so why should people cough and choke when smoking?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/14/2017 9:56:54 PM

Many dont cough with herbs. For many smoking ganja helps to cure coughs and colds and asthma

Messenger: Jahohanahn Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/14/2017 10:14:49 PM

I've witnessed some coughing and choking upon the herb

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/14/2017 10:15:50 PM

some do and some dont

ive witnessed coughing and choking upon air

to each his own

why cant you leave it deh?

why every1 have to agree with your experience? why what dont work for you have to dont work for everyone? thats a ego thing

Messenger: Jahohanahn Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/14/2017 10:20:24 PM

sooner or later,
peace

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/14/2017 10:25:30 PM

not for every1
especially with steam chalice or vapouriser
peace and love

1 - 1011 - 20

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I