Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6744&start_row=51

White man claim he a Rasta, but InI know he no Rasta

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GiveThanks4Life Sent: 7/11/2017 7:58:48 PM

su·prem·a·cy
so͞;oˈ;premə;sē;/Submit
noun
the state or condition of being superior to all others in authority, power, or status.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/12/2017 2:34:23 AM

Right.

And when there is currently a system of global white supremacy present for 500 years+ you think there doesnt need to be any process to counter the effects? If the political system the food system the education system the economic system spiritual systems and cultural systems are all white run / white owned, even in black majority countries; you dont think black people need to start doing for depending on and thinking for SELF? As i said black supremacy is a reparative effort to counter the effects of white supremacy. Please overstand this is InI self reparations that ones like Ester Stanford-Xosei speak of.

This is the WAR the until speaks of until a balance is found - Not until black people are controlling and enslaving or colonising whites we have no wish for this but balance and equality; and to get there we need to start thinking black first

Rastafari say GARVEY I

Mugabe kicking whites from Zimbabwe to the reclaiming of land from white farmers in South Africa.... thesr are examples of black supremacy. On the surface / if a level playing field was deh deh from the start this looks like wickedness. But when you put the context in of the history of white supremacy surrounding those examples, you see why those 'black first' revolutionary acts are needed to restore balance. We give thanks Rastafari say AFRICA FOR AFRICANS and we overstand this is a necessary statement given the CONTEXT it is placed.

For many of us even growing our natty locks is an example of black supremacy as we prefer this natural freeform African aesthetic over what we have largely been programmed to believe is right in the eyes and by the standards of europeans. Black people start say black over white even in term of aesthetics. Again, black supremacy

I try to give as broad a range of examples I can to try and allow you to see past your white privilage and naevity and sight why Black Supremacy is necessary and is not a wicked thing. You also should know Black Supremacy has been present as a cornerstone to the very foundation of Rastafari, you cannot seperate it

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 7/12/2017 8:43:23 AM

GiveThanks4Life -- Another liberal minded, virtue signalling white man who has no intention of self reflection or learning.. Plenty of threads discussing this in detail but the search bar goes unnoticed..

Messenger: GiveThanks4Life Sent: 7/13/2017 6:06:46 AM

"You reap what you sow". If you raise a generation(s) of people teaching them they are superior, this mentality will not so easily be undone.

"Two wrongs don't make a right". Lasting peace cannot be had by going down the same roads of the past that hold one race as superior and another inferior.

Challenging those who push a superior race, as being true to the life of a Rasta, is not in any way saying, 'Black people don't love yourselves'

Messenger: GiveThanks4Life Sent: 7/13/2017 6:14:27 AM

Dear Garvey's Africa, the "process to counter the effects" has already been started....the life of the true Rasta! Who feels it knows it.

Messenger: GiveThanks4Life Sent: 7/13/2017 6:19:11 AM

Dear Hemphill, please elaborate. I don't understand your post.

Messenger: GiveThanks4Life Sent: 7/13/2017 6:33:03 AM

This talk about a white race being superior and holding so much power over us is part of the 'shame and blame' game. I make every attempt to avoid that game. Much of the control that we give of our lives over to the 'whites' that dominate the world is done by choice...it is the easy way out to fault another...instead of planting your own garden...raising your own children...making your own clothes...using your own two feet...these things are traded for slavery to another, and the imbalances are continued.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 7/13/2017 7:03:29 AM

Pretty simple.. Instead of interjecting with your own morals or beliefs and seemingly'high' virtue -- telling others how to be more correct by giving a definition, like they dont know... Show some humility and learn what others and even HIM Haile Selassie says about the topic of Black Supremacy by spending some time on the search bar.. Plenty of topics already and you might just be suprised..

Maybe i was too harsh and assumptious but how many times do we see this happen here? Did you even read this thread from post one or just jump in? Let alone search other spurces of the same topic...

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/13/2017 8:29:18 AM

We are not just telling black people to love themselves we are telling them to love themselves more than others; unapologetically. Love others too, but your own race first. This is supremacy. And as stated, black supremacy and garveyism has been and will be a foundation cornerstone of this trod you cannot separate the two

Black love
Black empowerment
Black woman and child
Buy black
Black ownership
Black tradition
Black culture
Black God

su·prem·a·cy
so͞;;;;;;oˈ;;;;;;premə;;;;;;sē;;;;;;/Submit
noun
the state or condition of being superior to all others in authority, power, or status.

- The black race MUST hold superior authority and power over BLACK AFFAIRS. We are not interested in world domination and holding power over None black people and their affairs (like white supremacists) but our own is a must. You site the difference?

Dont give I no two wrongs dont make a right argument nobody is talking about enslaving whites and conquering and colonising their home lands; and I dont sight black people being in charge of black affairs being a 'wrong.' When Garvey say stop praise a white god and look for a god in your own black image this is BLACK SUPREMACY by your very definition - putting a BLACK deity instead of white, as superior to all others in authority. And what authority come higher than God?

This is when people confuse global white supremacy with black supremacy. Again, The black race MUST hold superior authority and power over BLACK AFFAIRS.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/13/2017 8:50:15 AM

I think you just afraid of the wordsound when you really shouldnt. BLACK SUPREMACY as preached from InI true Rastafari elders from Bob Marley to Prince Charles Edwards to Robert Rogers right up to Mosiah Garvey

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I